So, not sure what to do about the awesome pimps that .....

VI, You are the one who said there are no good or bad pimps. I'm just wondering what you think a pimp is and what they do. Do they profit from someone else's session? Well, so do agencies. Do some pimps masquerade as an agency? Does that make it okay? So, I'm asking you, what is a pimp and what do they do since you think you know?

Try to understand, just bc I suggest that you need help running your business, doesn't mean I need help with mine. Nor would I benefit in anyway from you helping yourself. To the contrary, the community as a whole would lose hours of free entertainment.

Some ladies are capable of being successful independents. You are not one of them: 1) you spend more time banned than active on the most used hobby info site in Texas and 2) you have developed a reputation for being a danger to the community.

I'm trying to help you help yourself here so take a deep breath and think about what's really being said.

As long as you're running on the crazy train to Banville every time you start pounding the keyboard, keep a filthy incall and take pics of guys license plates because they can't get past the filth at your house or how you keep your dogs caged then you're doing it wrong. Whoring isn't about speaking your mind, it's about making money and you continually misuse or destroy the resources available to you. It's really a shame and difficult to watch.

Like I said back on the first page, the search tab is your friend. If you had used it before posting this you would have read where the pimp convo has happened before and the general consensus is that as long as the manager/pimp stays out of the way and let's the lady earn her money, they couldn't care less about whether the girl is managed/pimped.

If you hadn't already fucked your reputation as a clean, safe and reputable provider then I would suggest contacting an *established* legit agency. As it stands now, any reputable agency owner wouldn't come near you even if you shat little shiny gold coins every hour on the hour. Why would any smart business owner associate themselves with someone who can even control what they say, especially in this industry?

I used to be really against any kind of pimping whatsoever but after spending some time in this community and actually digesting the information available here (hint hint), the fact is there are some very well managed ladies who make a killing in this business and no one is the wiser to what they do with their money because they provide a great service and handle their business. Like you, they are young and pretty. Unlike you, they know their limitations when it comes to running their own business.

If you want to do something, do it right. If you can't do it right, find someone who can help you do it right. Pretty simple. Nothing strange or nefarious about it.
  • Tetas
  • 06-29-2015, 10:33 AM
  • L.A.
  • 06-29-2015, 10:38 AM
the general consensus is that as long as the manager/pimp stays out of the way and let's the lady earn her money, they couldn't care less about whether the girl is managed/pimped.
Originally Posted by thathottnurse

While you do have some pretty good points I don't think this is a true statement.

Speaking for myself I would avoid a provider that I KNOW is pimped.

I usually won't go thru a 3rd party screener or booker either (that I know of anyway).
I wouldn't either. The gist of what I'm saying though is no one knows the well-managed ones are managed.
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 10:45 AM
You are the one who said there are no good or bad pimps. I'm just wondering what you think a pimp is and what they do.

Try to understand, just bc I suggest that you need help running your business, doesn't mean I need help with mine. Nor would I benefit in anyway from you helping yourself. To the contrary, the community as a whole would lose hours of free entertainment.

Some ladies are capable of being successful independents. You are not one of them: 1) you spend more time banned than active on the most used hobby info site in Texas and 2) you have developed a reputation for being a danger to the community.

I'm trying to help you help yourself here so take a deep breath and think about what's really being said.

As long as you're running on the crazy train to Banville every time you start pounding the keyboard, keep a filthy incall and take pics of guys license plates because they can't get past the filth at your house or how you keep your dogs caged then you're doing it wrong. Whoring isn't about speaking your mind, it's about making money and you continually misuse or destroy the resources available to you. It's really a shame and difficult to watch.

Like I said back on the first page, the search tab is your friend. If you had used it before posting this you would have read where the pimp convo has happened before and the general consensus is that as long as the manager/pimp stays out of the way and let's the lady earn her money, they couldn't care less about whether the girl is managed/pimped.

If you hadn't already fucked your reputation as a clean, safe and reputable provider then I would suggest contacting an agency. As it stands now, any reputable agency owner wouldn't come near you even if you shat little shiny gold coins every hour on the hour. Why would any smart business owner associate themselves with someone who can even control what they say, especially in this industry?

I used to be really against any kind of pimping whatsoever but after spending some time in this community and actually digesting the information available here (hint hint), the fact is there are some very well managed ladies who make a killing in this business and no one is the wiser to what they do with their money. Like you, they are young and pretty. Unlike you, they know their limitations when it comes to running their own business.

If you want to do something, do it right. If you can't do it right, find someone who can help you do it right. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

it's odd, i'll i'm seeing is "blah blah blah you need a pimp to be successful blah blah blah old information, blah blah let me contumely throwing more shade then nocturne.

at the end of the day, let me let you know something, my actual ban reasons have been because i don't let people treat me how they want. period. i have a thing called a backbone, i know odd concept you may be a bit confused about.

but just because i choose this as a hobby does not mean i'll be anyone puppet.

and i'll also let you in on a secret, my buisness has not been effected by eccie in the least, in fact most of the time i talk, most people understand why i got reviewed the way i did, especially if they know the personality of the original poster of the reviewer... but you didn't know that did you lol

i'm actually not that bad of a gal, if you aren't a dick. what no way can that be true lol...

funny enough that's why i don't find a use for a pimp, it's why i always laugh at your existence ... you claim to be independent and they suggest a pimp the first time i show my stripes, no way in hell does that make in logical since...

so again you are very right i don't understand the purpose of a pimp or why they are needed... can you count ... yes, if not yes your phone... eventually you will understand

can you use a computer.... yes... so you can reach clients easily

it literally took me all of 6 days to figure out how to do this, with a pimp or not my personality would not change in the least... because that's the image i had... and it's the image that's easiest to keep
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 10:55 AM
While you do have some pretty good points I don't think this is a true statement.

Speaking for myself I would avoid a provider that I KNOW is pimped.

I usually won't go thru a 3rd party screener or booker either (that I know of anyway). Originally Posted by L.A.
I wouldn't either. The gist of what I'm saying though is no one knows the well-managed ones are managed. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
woman, you just contradicted yourself... it's ok, this is my issue, why decieve someone... if you are managed you may as well be upfront about it... what is the point of a pimp if you can do it yourself.... and if they are well managed shouldn't they be able to manage the buisness them selves? it's pretty simple
Ugh...

:facepalm:

Nevermind. Please go on about your vast knowledge of pimps and who is pimped.

If you did get a pimp and he said you needed to take a reading comprehension class, would you take it?
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 03:19 PM
Ugh...

:facepalm:

Nevermind. Please go on about your vast knowledge of pimps and who is pimped.

If you did get a pimp and he said you needed to take a reading comprehension class, would you take it? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
i'm not sure, you seem to know how to be a pimp better then most guys here.

but you know, you are protected here so continue on with your subject
i'm not sure, you seem to know how to be a pimp better then most guys here. Originally Posted by !VI!
So if I asked you to take a reading comprehension class, would you?
  • !VI!
  • 06-29-2015, 03:56 PM
So if I asked you to take a reading comprehension class, would you? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
a ha ha ha ha ha, i could care less about your entire existence, why would i ever... and i mean EVER take your advice on anything lol. in fact any lady here who would take your advice would set them selves up for failure
...i could care less... Originally Posted by !VI!
So then you do care....just a little.

I knew it.
a ha ha ha ha ha, i could care less about your entire existence, why would i ever... and i mean EVER take your advice on anything lol. in fact any lady here who would take your advice would set them selves up for failure Originally Posted by !VI!

"Couldn't."

"I couldn't care less..."

And remember that time we talked about getting in arguments on the internet? ;-)
This was a VERY interesting read. Great way to kill half an hour. Although getting laid would be better! Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Half an hour!!! Shit ... and hour would not be enough if the object of my attention was Kendall4U ... sheeeeiitttt!!!

I have been told that an hour with me feels like sixty minutes!!! Just sayin' ... buckle up, Kendall.

Well..
I think the ladies should settle the matter in a kiddie pool full of vegetable oil. Nude or bikinis. Plus Pay-Per-View. You don't have to be a pimp to know a good business opportunity when you see one.
I don't know about whether the OP needs a pimp. I do know that she needs someone to take her computer away from her though, and maybe pimps are good at that.

You get banned for months and people bait you with the same shit and you always fall for it. Try something different and be smarter than that if that's possible...I'll put it in an easier way for you, choose one of your silly super heroes you like to dress up as and pick an intelligent one. Then act like how that person would act while typing while you are her/him or however that dress up silly shit works. Cool? Problem solved.