States to President Obama........We Will Not Take Refugees

So how did you get to be on the wrong side of so many whookers, LLephantMan?
The count is up to 30 States now. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wait 'til the "parrots" start chiming in about "patriotism" and "racism" to justify dutifully falling into "lock-step" with the King .....

...... The Queen, The Socialiist, and The Unemployed.

First they are going to have to find a "sanctuary" for the tent city. Then they are going to have to litigate. Then they are going to have to overcome the local political heat of the "silent majority" awakening to the ludicrous idea. Then they will have to apply for the FUNDING for the ENTITLEMENTS to be paid to the poor, hungry, and tired. Then they will have to beef up the security to protect the locals from the terrorists embedded in their communities. Then they will have to find the money until the FUNDING is approved by Congress!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that why "we" needed the ceiling raised on the debt limit?

Obaminable will be vacationing in Hawaii.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Viv, there are people on this board who cannot draw logical conclusions so they rely on harebrained emotional arguments. For instance, how is one "orphaned" but have a family?

a. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Orphaned means your parents are dead....you can still call your sisters , brothers, cousins, grandparents. ...family. You numbnuted baboon.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2015, 02:39 PM
85,000 refugees from Iraq have been settled in this country....

85,000 refugees from Iraq have been settled in this country..... Originally Posted by WTF
During the retreat from the S.E. Asian defeat of the U.S. with the fall of Saigon about 125,000 came to the U.S. and over the years that number grew to a little over a million around 2010.

I don't think there were any ISIS in either the Iraqi group or the VN.

Now there may have been some in the Iraqi group who got so pissed off at Bush for forcing them to come over here that they went to join ISIS to make sure that none of the others suffered the same miserable fate of having to come over here and put up with all our bullshit......you know? I'd rather be dead than live in the U.S.!

If I gave you ten grapes and told you two were poisoned, would you eat any of them?
If I gave you ten grapes and told you two were poisoned, would you eat any of them? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Another version of Russian Roulette perhaps?

"Hey, we can let 100,000 Middle Eastern Muslims into the Country, odds are only 2 % might be "radicalized".

That's only 2000.
If I gave you ten grapes and told you two were poisoned, would you eat any of them? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It depends:

On whether I would have to listen to Obaminable for four more years!

Whether it's the male version or the fat, ugly female version.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2015, 04:41 PM
Yet you have no problem sending our troops overseas to eat the grapes for you.

Seem rather chickenshit on our part.

In fact were we to discontinue sending troops over there...i see no reason for them to send sour grapes over here.

Think about that...

• WTF
  • 11-17-2015, 04:56 PM
It depends:

On whether I would have to listen to Obaminable for four more years!

Whether it's the male version or the fat, ugly female version. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you have no problem eating sour grapes as long as Hillary or Obama are not President. Very mature attitude.
Yet you have no problem sending our troops overseas to eat the grapes for you.

Seem rather chickenshit on our part.

In fact were we to discontinue sending troops over there...i see no reason for them to send sour grapes over here.

Think about that...

. Originally Posted by WTF
That doesn't even make sense.

Yet ......you are still an idiot. I won't even ask you to think about that.

Yet ......you are still an idiot. I won't even ask you to think about that. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I think he is saying....."it's STILL Bush's fault"
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2015, 06:42 PM

Yet ......you are still an idiot. I won't even ask you to think about that. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That is just
Sour grapes on your part...

• WTF
  • 11-17-2015, 06:44 PM
I think he is saying....."it's STILL Bush's fault" Originally Posted by Jackie S
We have had 85k Iraq refugees already enter this country and haven't batted an eye.Now we are shitting our pants about some Syrians?
We have had 85k Iraq refugees already enter this country and haven't batted an eye.Now we are shitting our pants about some Syrians? Originally Posted by WTF

You are the J Kerry of eccie, wtf... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...e-not-so-much/