It may be time to take your family out of New York City.

Naaa. Got plenty. More than 1000 rounds per weapon is just overkill and braggadocious.

I'm fine with 5000.

Lock and load! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You're so old and decrepit, your hand gets lost trying to find your ass.
I feel SOOOOOO much safer now.
Try me.
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 06:25 PM
You can look for more ambushes on police for one thing.

Didn't want it.
Didn't ask for it.

But, I'm damn sure not going to ignore it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Jesus there won't be a race war in NYC much less Houston Texas. JD is a fucking drama queen.

Try me. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Try you what?
Remember - some of the "protestors" were chanting "What do we want?" "Dead cops." Well - they got what they wanted. I armed myself shortly after Obama was elected the 1st time - sensed this kind of stuff was going to happen. I hope more and more arm themselves - better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
Try you what? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just like De Blasio... Doubling down on stupid!
Remember - some of the "protestors" were chanting "What do we want?" "Dead cops." Well - they got what they wanted. I armed myself shortly after Obama was elected the 1st time - sensed this kind of stuff was going to happen. I hope more and more arm themselves - better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. Originally Posted by Vetvette
you're right..

what i see is that there are groups who's sole raison d'etre is an upheaval and complete reversal of the order of things

they wish their feet to be resting on divans in park avenue apartments, although they haven't thought past what to do when the refrigerator they liberated gets empty

they care little for anything but their animus toward traditional America, which includes all the institutions of same, like the cops, and, of course, toward your typical white person, even though many of these destructive people are white themselves.

but its not really a race war, at least not yet, its a war of covetousness and of rebellion and of power and of why is the gold in someone else's vault?

the race war would come later, when there's nothing left to get and these groups begin fighting between themselves over the last scraps of the former America. sort of like planet of the apes

the funny thing is..the people living on park avenue now are the most liberal. I think its as a sop to others, as a protective measure, spending the money of the working man and the power of america to keep the wolves away as long as possible
... there are groups who's sole raison d'etre is an upheaval and complete reversal of the order of things ... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Does that mean they are going to start supporting the rest of us?

I say ... hurry up.
Does that mean they are going to start supporting the rest of us?

I say ... hurry up. Originally Posted by LexusLover
funny, that's good
For those envisioning a race war, How do you see it playing out? What is the battlefield? How does it end?

I think there are many who want a race war. I don't think they've thought it through very well. Originally Posted by boardman
I'm not sure how Sharpton, Obama, Holder, and all the protestors are envisioning their war but it will end far shorter than their desire. The average American will never take sides with gangsta thug criminals who resist arrest. Not ever, white or black.

The battle field will only be in large liberal cities where the masses are easily controlled by the msm. The masses are just not that smart and are easily manipulated. It ends shortly after there is no more violence on the streets and the msm has nothing to report that sells advertising. Remember Ferguson, haven't seen a camera in that city since they quit burning and looting.? No one, not even a liberal can stand to listen Ben Crump 24/7.

And I agree 100%, they haven't thought at all.
Are you threatening someone with gun violence gfe(forbidden topic)?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Brooklyn.html

A race war is about to start in New York City. Obama, the media, and the liberal elite are going to get what they wanted. Two policemen were ambushed and murdered execution style in a black neighborhood. It will be celebrated in black communities around the country because we know that "all cops are racist killers of young black men". The police will fight back and I think the mayor will go down in flames because he is predeposed to support who he thinks is the defenseless underdog. The city will rise up against him and demand a return to order. This will spread. How far and how much is yet to be determined. Obama will sit this out until things get worse (just like he does everything else) and then he will throw someone under the bus (starting to hate that phrase). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So...when does the "race war" start? BarleyTard?
So...when does the "race war" start? Originally Posted by timpage
.... perhaps it already has ...

what do you think?

And what side are you on.
Here's more evidence of a violent intent with remuneration for success:

Incidentally, why isn't the Black female supervisor who was present during the Garner take down not listed on the wanted poster for "questioning"?
Here is YOUR "Commander in Chief":

Please be loyal to his call 'to arms"!

At Michael Brown Rally, Rev. Al Sharpton says:

"We Have Had Enough."