Its time for Obama to take Bibi Netanyahu to the UN Security Council to have a resolution issued against Israel

I am not anti-semitic in no way shape or form. Israel is a welfare Nation and needs to be cut off. No? well this thread was a test for Republicans. See you want to give Israel welfare but you also want to cut off welfare for your own minority citizens. What a strange dichotomy!!! LOL fucking hypocrites.
I am not anti-semitic in no way shape or form. Israel is a welfare Nation and needs to be cut off. No? well this thread was a test for Republicans. See you want to give Israel welfare but you also want to cut off welfare for your own minority citizens. What a strange dichotomy!!! LOL fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
the only welfare Israel gets is military welfare, they stopped getting economic welfare along time ago.
So you've gone from saying the Jews have NO CLAIM to saying the Palestinians have the SUPERIOR CLAIM? Then you're conceding that the Jews have a legitimate (if inferior) claim. Much wiser people than you have tried to untangle this knot. They ALL agree that BOTH sides have legitimate claims. The way to ensure “perpetual war” is to keep denying the claims of one side or the other.

The Middle East will never be stable, with or without Israel. Blaming our national debt on aid to Israel is like blaming your electric bill on a 4-watt nightlight. Without foreign aid, our debt might be only $19.4 billion instead of $19.5 billion – if you assume we wouldn't have been dragged into costly wars because we stupidly left Israel defenseless. Not only are you clueless about numbers, you also have no grasp of history. Every Arab-Israeli war but one was started by the Arabs. The only exception was the Six Day War in 1967, when Israel acted to pre-empt an imminent Arab attack. So much for “fomenting perpetual war”. And who are those mythical “elitists” who “don't lose their children” in such wars? Do you mean the Zionists who returned to Israel and built a prosperous country out of the desert? Their children serve on the front lines of the Israeli Defense Forces. In case you didn't know, serving in the military is compulsory for all Israelis.

Your shallow bumper-sticker “analysis” is always laughable. The more complex the issue, the more ignorant and simplistic you are. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've never seen my views on a bumper sticker. You say that because you have no response other than to recite the government and MSM line on this issue. What's laughable is your pretense to intelligence when it is clear you have given no real thought to this issue.

Here are the facts in plain language.

The Palestinians lived in Palestine for 2000 years.

In the late 1940's, the United States, using the Holocaust as an excuse, assisted the Zionists in grabbing the land and forcibly removing families who had lived there for CENTURIES to move away from their homeland, so the US could give that land, which wasn't theirs, to people who had NOT LIVED THERE for centuries.

There was no legal or moral precedent for this action. It was outright theft.

Yes, the Jews were treated horribly by the Germans during the war. We should have given them part of Germany for a state. We had that land. We won the war. We could have done that. But instead, we throw millions of innocent people off their ancestral homeland, because some "God" 4000 years ago "gave" it to them? That's not legally binding anywhere! Besides, that same "God" kicked them off that land because they were assholes. They had NO CLAIM to that land. NONE, WHATSOEVER.

So why did they give them the land? I hold to my initial proposition: To create a state of perpetual war for the profit of Big Business, Big Banks, and Big Oil.

The government and MSM are lying to you, LardoLad. Wake up!
I've never seen my views on a bumper sticker. You say that because you have no response other than to recite the government and MSM line on this issue. What's laughable is your pretense to intelligence when it is clear you have given no real thought to this issue.

Here are the facts in plain language.

The Palestinians lived in Palestine for 2000 years.

In the late 1940's, the United States, using the Holocaust as an excuse, assisted the Zionists in grabbing the land and forcibly removing families who had lived there for CENTURIES to move away from their homeland, so the US could give that land, which wasn't theirs, to people who had NOT LIVED THERE for centuries.

There was no legal or moral precedent for this action. It was outright theft.

Yes, the Jews were treated horribly by the Germans during the war. We should have given them part of Germany for a state. We had that land. We won the war. We could have done that. But instead, we throw millions of innocent people off their ancestral homeland, because some "God" 4000 years ago "gave" it to them? That's not legally binding anywhere! Besides, that same "God" kicked them off that land because they were assholes. They had NO CLAIM to that land. NONE, WHATSOEVER.

So why did they give them the land? I hold to my initial proposition: To create a state of perpetual war for the profit of Big Business, Big Banks, and Big Oil.

The government and MSM are lying to you, LardoLad. Wake up! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Swing and a miss! Why don't you try again, COG? Go back to my last post and address my points directly - one at a time. Assuming you want to have a serious debate. All you've done with the above non-response is repeat your original mindless tripe, except now you're blaming the creation of Israel on:

1) God

2) the United States

3) Big Business

4) Big Banks

5) Big Oil

They all connived with the Nazis to carry out the Holocaust too, didn't they? Please tell us more. Meetings, dates, attendees, all that good stuff. You must have read plenty of books exposing this elaborate scheme to create Israel. Please share your scholarly sources with us. This all happened 70 years ago, long before there was any MSM to mislead everyone, so I assume you are relying on the contemporaneous accounts of credible historians.

The truth is you haven't grown intellectually since they kicked you out of that hippie commune in the late '60s.
I am not anti-semitic in no way shape or form. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Double negative. So you are 'fessing up and admitting you're a rabid anti-semite? That's a good sign. You have to acknowledge it before it can be treated.
The Palestinians lived in Palestine for 2000 years. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is not true.

only a small number of Palestinians are indigenous. those were former jews who converted to islam voluntarily or by undo coercion (threat of death). This population was eventually absorbed into the arab gene pool over time.

Israel/Palestine was sparsely population. It had something like a population of something like 20,000. This included Jews & Arabs.

it remained that way until the late 1890's when large number of Jews started returning to Israel due harsh pogroms in Europe & Russia.

the Palestinians today are descendants of a polyglot of nationalities from all over the Arab world. They were economic migrants who came to Palestine because of opportunities created by Jewish Palestinians.
I'm not an expert on the diaspora, but I can't help noticing the irony of the last four letters. Originally Posted by lustylad
yeah, the ashekenazi Khazars lost their country when it was invaded by the Mongols under a descendant of Genghis Khan and immigrated to Europe.
Such a hacham you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Such a schlub you are, oinkboy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Putz pig Originally Posted by bambino
hmmm.. you think he was insulting me?

hacham is a hebrew word or "wise one"
Swing and a miss! Why don't you try again, COG? Go back to my last post and address my points directly - one at a time. Assuming you want to have a serious debate. All you've done with the above non-response is repeat your original mindless tripe, except now you're blaming the creation of Israel on:

1) God

2) the United States

3) Big Business

4) Big Banks

5) Big Oil

They all connived with the Nazis to carry out the Holocaust too, didn't they? Please tell us more. Meetings, dates, attendees, all that good stuff. You must have read plenty of books exposing this elaborate scheme to create Israel. Please share your scholarly sources with us. This all happened 70 years ago, long before there was any MSM to mislead everyone, so I assume you are relying on the contemporaneous accounts of credible historians.

The truth is you haven't grown intellectually since they kicked you out of that hippie commune in the late '60s. Originally Posted by lustylad
Keep trying, and be sure to make up stuff. It's not helping.
Keep trying, and be sure to make up stuff. It's not helping. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
??? What exactly did I make up? My posts are almost always factual. Anytime I give an opinion, I try to back it up with credible sources and links. I just invited you to do the same, but I guess your research skills are non-existent. Either that or you know you can't back up your dumb, shallow and simplistic conspiracy theories.
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's what happened, followed by its logical conclusion. You have a problem with logic? There was no moral, ethical or legal authority to steal that land and give it to the Zionists. There must have been a reason, and it damn sure wasn't altruism.
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's what happened, followed by its logical conclusion. You have a problem with logic? There was no moral, ethical or legal authority to steal that land and give it to the Zionists. There must have been a reason, and it damn sure wasn't altruism. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think about half of the land in Israel was bought legally from willing arabs. this made other arabs not very happy with this arrangement.
Bibi is the worst terrorist on this planet. [/URL] Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Dear Shit-For-Brains:

Among actual nations (as opposed to terrorist groups like ISIS), Iran is the worst terrorist on this planet. Hands down. No questions about it. They have supported Hezbollah and Hamas for decades. There would have been peace in the Middle East long ago where it not for Iran.

And they don't deserve any of "their" money back. It should be kept as damages for all the American citizens they have abused. Few people realize that, except for a few brief periods of time here and there, Iran has been holding Americans hostage pretty much continually since the hostage crisis back in the 1970s.

Whoever they need something from us, they simple kidnap an American tourist in Iran and falsely accuse them of undermining the Islamic state and/or being a spy. Then they make demands on the US and use the hostages as leverage.

They have been doing that for nearly 40 years.

And yet, you sympathize with the genocidal mullahs. Fucking idiot.
Bibi is the worst terrorist on this planet. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
don't know how I missed this one,

you are obviously, a Jew hater and Israel hater.

you're actually pathetic with your hatred.
don't know how I missed this one,

you are obviously, a Jew hater and Israel hater.

you're actually pathetic with your hatred. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So it's unanimous, Sissy Sap Sucker is a Nazi Jew hater.