Girls Advertising BBFS

I think buttplug18 may just be a butt hurt provider, nice MANdle.

I'm not sure that reserving BB for "special" or "favorite" clients makes a lady any holier than a full time Catholic lady but undoubtedly it's good marketing. Especially if there's an upsell.

OP, props for admitting openly that you're bashing fellow providers.

Nice Mandel............ how about you post with your REAL handle........... you know, the one you post ads with! Originally Posted by novacain
Oh I get somehow you idiots think I am the OP or some other provider? RTM the Mods if you think this handle belongs to the OP. I never met the OP in person and because I agree with her statement you somehow think we are one in the same? Now everyone is a cyber detective these days- go figure.

I think buttplug18 may just be a butt hurt provider, nice MANdle.

I'm not sure that reserving BB for "special" or "favorite" clients makes a lady any holier than a full time Catholic lady but undoubtedly it's good marketing. Especially if there's an upsell.

OP, props for admitting openly that you're bashing fellow providers.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
You are sadly mistaken if somehow you think I am the OP. We have totally different body parts and skin tone as well. Just because you are a semen pool for the Dallas hobbyist that's your problem.

Trust me Milfy2002, if you didn't offer BBFS you would get little to no business, unless things are different between Austin and Dallas, I didn't know there was a market for short, plump, out of shape providers and trust me you are far from a MILF.
^^^^Now this goddamn post was uncalled for.

Interesting that you 'just recently joined', but talk shit like seasoned veteran.
Oh I get somehow you idiots think I am the OP or some other provider? RTM the Mods if you think this handle belongs to the OP. I never met the OP in person and because I agree with her statement you somehow think we are one in the same? Now everyone is a cyber detective these days- go figure. Originally Posted by Sparkplug18
You are sadly mistaken if somehow you think I am the OP. We have totally different body parts and skin tone as well. Just because you are a semen pool for the Dallas hobbyist that's your problem.

Trust me Milfy2002, if you didn't offer BBFS you would get little to no business, unless things are different between Austin and Dallas, I didn't know there was a market for short, plump, out of shape providers and trust me you are far from a MILF. Originally Posted by Sparkplug18
No one ever said you were the OP......... guilty much? I said you were a female posting using a male handle and by the "BANNED" now under that handle, seems I might not have been wrong.
If anyone reading this in interested in actual numbers in order to make a more informed decision, the transmission risks for HIV can be found at the link below.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html
If anyone reading this in interested in actual numbers in order to make a more informed decision, the transmission risks for HIV can be found at the link below.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html Originally Posted by NeverMarry
While stats on this are great... if you happen to be that 8 in 10,000 for ladies, or 4 in 10,000 for the gents... do the stats matter anymore?

1 in 100,000 persons might develop a certain condition.. does that make it any better for the 1 poor SOB who does?

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html Originally Posted by NeverMarry
No one cares about the stats anymore, so you can stop wasting bandwidth on the topic.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t, just that that ship sailed long ago.
Wow
Never saw a provider who advertises B.B. Not that I’m against it, though. I think Milfy has it right. Should all the providers feel obligated to only advertise the exact same things at the exact same rates? And make that ad requirement be one that is the least troublesome for all of you? Some can’t DT, do Greek, make it work financially at certain rates, or whatever. So a $200 provider shouldn’t advertise that because it’s not worth your time at $500 (not that this is Morgan’s rate, I haven’t looked, but some are at that and higher)? Advertise what you want to do at the rate you want to get. If there is a market for you at your price point, you’ll make it. If not, you will find a new profession.

In the future, by Morgan’s thinking of “I don’t like it, so you shouldn’t advertise it,” we will all be looking at ads for $500 handjobs in the future.
  • Crock
  • 01-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Never saw a provider who advertises B.B. Not that I’m against it, though. I think Milfy has it right. Should all the providers feel obligated to only advertise the exact same things at the exact same rates? And make that ad requirement be one that is the least troublesome for all of you? Some can’t DT, do Greek, make it work financially at certain rates, or whatever. So a $200 provider shouldn’t advertise that because it’s not worth your time at $500 (not that this is Morgan’s rate, I haven’t looked, but some are at that and higher)? Advertise what you want to do at the rate you want to get. If there is a market for you at your price point, you’ll make it. If not, you will find a new profession.

In the future, by Morgan’s thinking of “I don’t like it, so you shouldn’t advertise it,” we will all be looking at ads for $500 handjobs in the future. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
This.

Also, just because a provider offers a service doesn't mean the guy has to partake.
I don’t like paying more than $300 for a session. Women should stop posting their rates when they charge more than that.

I prefer the term fun-sized.

Besides, round is a shape!

Ooooops, got yourself the ban Hammer by being too rude on the board.

ROTFLMFAO @ $500/handjobs. Will that be bare palm hand jobs or will the ladies be wearing latex gloves?

No one cares about the stats anymore, so you can stop wasting bandwidth on the topic.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t, just that that ship sailed long ago. Originally Posted by TinMan
Based on Grace Preston's response, I've come to the conclusion that no one ever cared about the stats, so I'll shut up and mind my own business now.
  • BLM69
  • 01-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Based on Grace Preston's response, I've come to the conclusion that no one ever cared about the stats, so I'll shut up and mind my own business now. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
People do what they wanna do in the hobby as in the RW, I personally don't care about stats, if you're scared about about any bad possibilities, leave the hobby