do like your provider to wear makeup?

If I was really lucky, I'd be in Houston at the end of the month!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well if Naomi and I are completely capable of hoping on a plane and flying there...so are you!
Ed you going to have to learn to share
Ed you going to have to learn to share Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
He wants us all to himself. He even wants to fulfill my 6 man gangbang fantasy by himself.
Dammit Ed always gets lucky . We'll Naomi can I film it for you .
He wants us all to himself. He even wants to fulfill my 6 man gangbang fantasy by himself. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well, as long as I'm dreaming......
... Naomi and I are completely capable of hopping on... you! Originally Posted by Valerie
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!
Wow. What a visual!
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Oh whatever Ed! Out of all of us you stalk, I'm the only one you've ever met, that said....you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if Naomi and I came at you at the same time!
Naomi,

You should have made a trip to my neck of the woods. Val and another one that shall remane namless is going to be close by. Wow I would have loved to bought all you sexy ladies some drinks.
But you all might want to put on some or little make up. Had to keep in line with the tread.
Naomi,

You should have made a trip to my neck of the woods. Val and another one that shall remane namless is going to be close by. Wow I would have loved to bought all you sexy ladies some drinks. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I doubt it will be anytime soon due to recent events. However, If you ever make it to the Charlotte, let me know and I'll be your tour guide. Makeup or no makeup .. your choice.. LOL!
Ms. Fancy, you are gorgeousss. Love your "eyes". Originally Posted by whitechocolate

Thank You WhiteChocolate.. That Is very sweet of you. I appreciate your compliment!

&& just 2 respond to your questions as well and in response to some of the ladies too. I personally think if a woman doesn't have to wear make-up and really does have the natural beauty to her then I personally think it's better that way. Me, I have natural beauty I really dont need make-up but like i had said before i just love to do it. Some girls dont do it because, Yes, they may not know how & it may not look good, but I know alot of girls who dont wear it just because they dont need too. So really its kind of back & forth. If you dont need it, then hey dont wear it. If you dont need it and do wear it lets just hope it looks just as great with it on as it does off. Some girls cant do their make-up, i've actually had ladies call me and ask me to do their make-up because they dont know how & i've done it for them. but I mean hey, we all have our own personal opinions on how we want to look. But I personally dont care about all the make-up, i just do it. as long as Im providing good service then thats what my clients are going to remember me by.
Oh whatever Ed! ....you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if Naomi and I came at you at the same time! Originally Posted by Valerie
I would know enough to get out of the way and try not to interupt....If you and Naomi came at the same time, I could only wish to be in the same room!!

What kind of make-up should I wear??
Damn Lucky Wabbitt, having two gorgeous ladies close by. Say Hi, to our unnamed friend. Need to spread the loving and encourage Valerie to come to AR!!
Samantha as beautifull as you are no need to put on make up or anything else for that matter.
I'm glad to hear the preference is little or no make up. I HATE putting on make up! I'm a practical woman. It only takes me 20 mins max to get ready (shower, shampoo, dry hair and some make up). I'M READYYY!!!! :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Val you rock with or without make up. I love your new photos by the way. that smeared lipstick is sexy on you.
This is harsh but I'm going to say it anyways...I am a professional make-up artist, I've done makeup for all sorts of people, and from my experience, ya can't make an ugly person hot no matter how much bloody makeup I put on them. It may make them less ugly, but their still shit out of luck!

I view makeup as a way of expressing myself, the same as I do with how I color/fix my hair, how I dress, tattoos etc...NOT as a tool to "hide" anything...Just my .02! Originally Posted by Valerie