Because I am not like that...

On second thought... Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Have I mentioned that I love cats (I mean kitties) ?
I have slowly but surely been ripping my huge, monstrous collection of import LPs. The software/hardware I use lets me put the ID number in and it looks it up on CDDB and will correctly label the LP and tracks. But not imports.

Anybody want a "butchered baby" cover, with overlay wrapper still on it? $750 was the last I saw on eBay. Originally Posted by austin_voy
Got one of those... of course it, like a lot of those were, er, "handled" back in the late 60s and early 70s.

Ripping my collection too. It's taken years and first attempt ended in a hard drive crash...now I'm trying to make sense of the recovered files.

I don't know why I give a shit -- don't listen to Return to Forever anymmore. But it's good to have it digitally.
Have I mentioned that I love cats (I mean kitties) ? Originally Posted by LuvThatKitty
Your handle says it all & although not partial to blondes, your avatar is a sweet treat for the eyes to eat.

I had to ask eglrdr who the girl in his avatar is as brunettes do catch my eye. It's been a while since I had some kitty. *rowr*
I have slowly but surely been ripping my huge, monstrous collection of import LPs. The software/hardware I use lets me put the ID number in and it looks it up on CDDB and will correctly label the LP and tracks. But not imports.

Anybody want a "butchered baby" cover, with overlay wrapper still on it? $750 was the last I saw on eBay. Originally Posted by austin_voy
Sadly, I lost a rather extensive album collection to thieves back in 2006 but have ripped some cassettes in the past which was lost in a HDD crash. Friggin' technology! Now I no longer have the old demo of my band to rip again. The copyright tape is not a mixed-down version and is missing my tracks on one of the most bad-ass rockers! Dammit.

My dad has a collection you boys would die for & a good friend of mine owns a record store in G-town w/ over 80K LP's to flip through including many imports.

Have fun out there!
[quote=Kit-4-Kat;1076835]Your handle says it all & although not partial to blondes, your avatar is a sweet treat for the eyes to eat.

Not just the eyes! My favorite hair color is the color of the lady's I'm with at the time! <G>
Do they have a Tasting Room in Austin? One has just opened in town centre in Houston, and I want to find somewhere where KLK and I can share a really good bottle, especially if she has a friend with her hint hint

I need to loose my virginity with some Vega Sicilia.

I actually lost my virginity to after shocks from voodo chile - that really dates me.