To vac or not to vac

t was just another republican shit show Originally Posted by keeponrisin

It. was a political shit show, both sides. fucked up. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

Some day the Dims might get it.....
errr.... nah.... never happen... shit don't stinck rule

Some day the Dims might get it.....
errr.... nah.... never happen... shit don't stinck rule Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
A classic liberal would have no problem calling out their own side when its deserved. Today's progressive leftists bear no resemblance. They're pro-establishment, race baiting, corporate loving authoritarian's who push for increased government regulation and intervention. They also love a some good old overseas warmongering. They have become exactly what they once despised and fought against.
It's truly amazing to see the rapid regression of the sellout party in progress.
A classic liberal would have no problem calling out their own side when its deserved. Today's progressive leftists bear no resemblance. They're pro-establishment, race baiting, corporate loving authoritarian's who push for increased government regulation and intervention. They also love a some good old overseas warmongering. They have become exactly what they once despised and fought against.
It's truly amazing to see the rapid regression of the sellout party in progress. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I guess you're not aware of all the dems calling for andrews impeachment or al franken to step down
If the conservatives had the same values trump would have been removed from office the first time ..hell he's accused of rape
chris collins ..duncan hunter both indicted and re-elected then convicted..hell yea they're our kind of guys.. then asshloe pardons collins..where was the outrage from the law and order party ?Currently the republican party stands for one thing..we're anti dem
then asshole pardons collins.. republicans are pro crime
Franken and Cuomo, two dumb scumbags who belong to the wrong ethnic group and are thus expendable to the democrat party. Just like the rest of you guiltists are on the verge of becoming, as soon as you've outlived your usefulness to the people who hate you.

Want to impress normal people?

Turn on co-racists Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. Or Ayanna Pressley, Maizie Hirono, Tammy Duckworth, or any number of race-obsessed bitches who only care about attacking their fellow hateful democrat creeps when the creeps in question fit a specific demographic profile.

Dementia Joe is kind of an outlier among dumb, old white male democrat sexual predators because he enabled these racists to seize the White House and act as sock puppet for the party of slavery and racial division.

Not worth going after him yet.

Give it a couple of months.

Did a reasonable job of demonstrating that he's got the mental acuity of a man his age recovering from his third or fourth mini stroke with that pitiful, idiotic performance yesterday afternoon, but incredibly it looks like it's going to take even more than this for it to finally to sink in once and for all with the democrat sheep.
Corporate loving ?

who reduced their tax rate to 21% during record profits.........

and why exactly would anyone give a break to corporations ?

The first thing Biden wants to do is raise it back up

Are you guys on the right so far at the bottom of the koolaid pitcher, you have no idea of what your party stands for ?

please tell me the Dems are pro-union and pro-corporation in the same sentence.

good overseas WARMONGERING ???? Willie, are you high af ?
Wasnt it bush 1 and bush 2 who got us into Iraq, and bush 2 into Afghanistan... How far back is this overseas warmongering going back to Vietnam ?
I guess you're not aware of all the dems calling for andrews impeachment or al franken to step down
If the conservatives had the same values trump would have been removed from office the first time ..hell he's accused of rape
chris collins ..duncan hunter both indicted and re-elected then convicted..hell yea they're our kind of guys.. then asshloe pardons collins..where was the outrage from the law and order party ?Currently the republican party stands for one thing..we're anti dem
then asshole pardons collins.. republicans are pro crime Originally Posted by keeponrisin
That's just damage control.
Q. Why aren't the dems still going after Ralph Northam
A. Because there's no longer any political disadvantage or fallout in letting him stay.
Not a peep from your party since the controversy has faded into the background. That doesn't seem Hypocritical to you?
I don't have a problem with him still being governor. He apologized and it happened decades ago. But as you already know, an apology is meaningless l to the left wing vultures if it outrage can be exploited for political gain. The cancel culture cult operates in the same manner.
Corporate loving ?

who reduced their tax rate to 21% during record profits.........

and why exactly would anyone give a break to corporations ?

The first thing Biden wants to do is raise it back up

Are you guys on the right so far at the bottom of the koolaid pitcher, you have no idea of what your party stands for ?

please tell me the Dems are pro-union and pro-corporation in the same sentence.

good overseas WARMONGERING ???? Willie, are you high af ?
Wasnt it bush 1 and bush 2 who got us into Iraq, and bush 2 into Afghanistan... How far back is this overseas warmongering going back to Vietnam ? Originally Posted by bf0082
The Media, Big Tech, Hollywood and Pro Sports
are as corporate as you can possibly get. That's where the power and big money lives. They all take turns blowing the Democrat party and vice versa. It's a mutually profitable arrangement.
The Media, Big Tech, Hollywood and Pro Sports
are as corporate as you can possibly get. That's where the power and big money lives. They all take turns blowing the Democrat party and vice versa. It's a mutually profitable arrangement. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
you bible thumping gun carrying Repub's trying to go back to 1800 to MAGA ?

Vaccines are mandatory for kids in school, and those who enter college, they are proven to have eliminated child hood diseases that used to kill kids.

Hating anything thats not in the bible would make you hate medical treatments
since its 21st century, its time to wake up, go get your shot and move on.

You hate technology, and entertainment.... lol

Disney will rule us all, when did Disney get the biggest ever ? Oh during a Repub controlled Congress and Trumpy Bear as President ?

Thats odd, if they are such a liberal devil, apparently you just admitted your party is also in cahoots, or just plain incompetent.

I'd wager any amount, most Pro Sports Teams are Republican owned.... hypocrisy ?
you bible thumping gun carrying Repub's trying to go back to 1800 to MAGA ?

Vaccines are mandatory for kids in school, and those who enter college, they are proven to have eliminated child hood diseases that used to kill kids.

Hating anything thats not in the bible would make you hate medical treatments
since its 21st century, its time to wake up, go get your shot and move on. Originally Posted by bf0082
I never mentioned the Bible and I've been vaccinated.

You hate technology, and entertainment.... lol Originally Posted by bf0082
Send me the quote where I said that I hate tech and entertainment. You won't, because I never said that.

Disney will rule us all, when did Disney get the biggest ever ? Oh during a Repub controlled Congress and Trumpy Bear as President ? Originally Posted by bf0082
It doesn't matter who is in the Whitehouse. I'm not sure what your point is. So, I'll take to opportunity to have some fun with this one.

The propaganda machine works overtime when they're trying to get into power. Indoctrinated social justice zeros are still going to want their Disney and Netflix. You can't protest every day, there's only so many BLM rallies, besides that's too much like work. You need something to pass the time when you can't keep job longer than a month and mom & dad are footing the bill.
Disney and Netflix 24/7 baby, woo-hoo!

Thats odd, if they are such a liberal devil, apparently you just admitted your party is also in cahoots, or just plain incompetent. Originally Posted by bf0082
Huh??
I simply asked,”to vac or not to vac “ and total political bs rhetoric ensued lol. Anyway, I’m getting my second dose of anti COVID juice on April 3rd.
That's just damage control.
Q. Why aren't the dems still going after Ralph Northam
A. Because there's no longer any political disadvantage or fallout in letting him stay.
Not a peep from your party since the controversy has faded into the background. That doesn't seem Hypocritical to you?
I don't have a problem with him still being governor. He apologized and it happened decades ago. But as you already know, an apology is meaningless l to the left wing vultures if it outrage can be exploited for political gain. The cancel culture cult operates in the same manner. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Is that all you can come up with? Blackface? you're comparing blackface to felonies.. I was discussing crime not face painting.And apparently you forgot the dem is not"my party"
My party is the one doing what is more right for the situation.Right now the republican party is desperate to hold on to power and they are stopping at nothing to do it.They are a minority and can't win a popular vote in the presidential election.You are siding with a minority and in a democracy the majority is supposed to rule
OP is understandably not happy that this thread has gone off topic.
Continue the discussion here:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1062404365
Is that all you can come up with? Blackface? you're comparing blackface to felonies.. I was discussing crime not face painting.And apparently you forgot the dem is not"my party"
My party is the one doing what is more right for the situation.Right now the republican party is desperate to hold on to power and they are stopping at nothing to do it.They are a minority and can't win a popular vote in the presidential election.You are siding with a minority and in a democracy the majority is supposed to rule Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Incorrect
Face painting is very repulsive
My party is the one doing what is more right for the situation.Right now the republican party is desperate to hold on to power and they are stopping at nothing to do it.They are a minority and can't win a popular vote in the presidential election.You are siding with a minority and in a democracy the majority is supposed to rule Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Correct.
We are seeing an attempt at 'tyranny by the minority'!
Traitor trump admitted as much when he told his seditious base they have to do all they can to keep US citizens from voting, after LOSING by well over 7 million votes in 2020. Traitor trump said if more US citizens continue to Vote, the GOP will never win another election. So throw US citizens off voter polls and make it as difficult as possible for them to Vote.

This is why Moscow Mitch and his commie like comrades are working to block everything Biden is doing, with aid/guidance from don's commie pal Putin.