Knowing what we know now, would Obama and Hillary have still abandoned Iraq like they did?

The more basic question is, knowing what we know now would Bush-2/Cheney/Rice have gone back into Iraq and removed Saddam? Originally Posted by Old-T
I'm surprised you missed the point. Bush/Cheney/Rice will not be back in power ever again. It's in the history books so the question is moot. On the other hand, Hillary wants to be the president in the future and Obama is the president now. The question is still important for them to answer.
I'm surprised you missed the point. Bush/Cheney/Rice will not be back in power ever again. It's in the history books so the question is moot. On the other hand, Hillary wants to be the president in the future and Obama is the president now. The question is still important for them to answer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm never surprised when you miss a point.
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Moron, up until Obama took office both wars cost the US about 1.1 trillion dollars. A single trillion, kind of like that single trillion that Obama squandered as stimulus. As for the lives, their sacrifice is now wasted and their lives were wasted because Obama could not follow through and secure Iraq. I am sure the same will be said of Afghanistan in a couple more years. Obama has already lost Yemen and Libya. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So those lives were wasted you finally admit.
Moron, up until Obama took office both wars cost the US about 1.1 trillion dollars. A single trillion, kind of like that single trillion that Obama squandered as stimulus. As for the lives, their sacrifice is now wasted and their lives were wasted because Obama could not follow through and secure Iraq. I am sure the same will be said of Afghanistan in a couple more years. Obama has already lost Yemen and Libya. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're wrong. The Iraq war cost $1.1 Trillion under Bush alone. The fact that you blame the loss on Obama is not surprising. Even though the drawdown was structured under Bush. At some point, the blame must lie with the Iraqis. They voted. They wanted us out. Their inability to secure their own country is their business. We shouldn't have been in the motherfucking country in the first goddamn place. Your audacity, after we were led there by fucking lies, to then blame it on someone else, is beyond belief. You are blinded by your hatred of Obama to the point that you can't even fucking think straight. Your logic, if you ever had any, is out the fucking door.

And for your fucking information, because all the money for the wars has been borrowed, it will end up costing us $6 Trillion by the time it's all over. $6 goddamn trillion dollars and for what? NOTHING. We might as well have taken that money and burned it the fuck up. Mothers and fathers lost children they didn't have to lose because of that fucking idiot Bush and his cohorts. While you get all worked up over Obama, why don't you reconcile that with your fucking self.
You're wrong. The Iraq war cost $1.1 Trillion under Bush alone. The fact that you blame the loss on Obama is not surprising. Even though the drawdown was structured under Bush. At some point, the blame must lie with the Iraqis. They voted. They wanted us out. Their inability to secure their own country is their business. We shouldn't have been in the motherfucking country in the first goddamn place. Your audacity, after we were led there by fucking lies, to then blame it on someone else, is beyond belief. You are blinded by your hatred of Obama to the point that you can't even fucking think straight. Your logic, if you ever had any, is out the fucking door.

And for your fucking information, because all the money for the wars has been borrowed, it will end up costing us $6 Trillion by the time it's all over. $6 goddamn trillion dollars and for what? NOTHING. We might as well have taken that money and burned it the fuck up. Mothers and fathers lost children they didn't have to lose because of that fucking idiot Bush and his cohorts. While you get all worked up over Obama, why don't you reconcile that with your fucking self. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You look swell in your shari dress...
You look swell in your shari dress... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So you're ok with losing thousands of lives for nothing, not to mention the money we threw down the fucking drain? You don't actually take a stand, because that would mean having to defend it, which you aren't interested in. You're interested in posting your stupid goddamn videos and making what you think passes for pithy commentary.
  • WTF
  • 05-23-2015, 05:56 AM
So you're ok with losing thousands of lives for nothing, not to mention the money we threw down the fucking drain? You don't actually take a stand, because that would mean having to defend it, which you aren't interested in. You're interested in posting your stupid goddamn videos and making what you think passes for pithy commentary. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The right gives Bush a pass on 4 thousand plus soldiers dead and countless others wounded and 4 Trillion plus spent but goes batshit crazy over 4 dead and bad intel in Benghazi. I have never really understood that line of reasoning. Are they really that partisan?

Partisan isn't the word I'd use, WTF. Ignorant is.
The right gives Bush a pass on 4 thousand plus soldiers dead and countless others wounded and 4 Trillion plus spent but goes batshit crazy over 4 dead and bad intel in Benghazi. I have never really understood that line of reasoning. Are they really that partisan?

Originally Posted by WTF
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And once again, you prove that you really have no interest in any kind of real discourse. As if we can only do one thing at a time.
  • WTF
  • 05-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Iffy , you do realize that Christian in Iraq lived in relative peace under Saddam?

Iffy , you do realize that Christian in Iraq lived in relative peace under Saddam?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes
SLOBBRIN, do you also realize that YOUR HERO BUSH fucked it up for God-fearing Xtians like you?
SLOBBRIN, do you also realize that YOUR HERO BUSH fucked it up for God-fearing Xtians like you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I realize you are a JINO!
  • shanm
  • 05-23-2015, 01:26 PM

Here are just a few images from the Muslim genocide in Burma. Popped up in my news feed, wanted to share.
If Buddhist monks are committing acts of genocide it's time to take a step back and re-evaluate how we define the link between religion and terrorism.
Animals are animals no matter where they are found or what religion they claim to follow.