Two consecutive NCNS

So the big party at the W was total Bullshit. You are such a fucking poser dude. Why can't you be honest and just tell everyone that you aren't wealthy and you are full of shit. I do have the money to have a party at the W. Although I don't know why I would. People with money don't advertise it dude. Posers do that. You are a fucking Loser! Please get banned soon! Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I learn a long time ago when someone really hates you so bad that's because they wish that they was you. So sorry your life as a single parent as you say is so fucked up and boring, but don't hate on me because I can buy anything I fucking want to. Your ass is just mad because you not invited to my next party and I'm enjoying myself watching you lose it.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this shit time for bed Boy!! The only thing that is banned is you from my party lol kms rofl I will never prove shit to a fake thug like yourself I prove that I'm bout it bout. Your ass is the one that looks stupid and crazy but enjoy yourself by yourself because I know that will.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah duces pimp ✌
You're right Kendall. I will stop.
You have gay and hooker comments...I have no doubt that I'm younger than you. Are you like a TS or something? You seem really confused. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Nope I just wanted to fuck your sexy ass are you mad? But you most definitely ain't younger than me sweetie pie believe that shit.
You're right Kendall. I will stop. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
A Hoe tell you to do something and you do it SMDH!!!! Well I guess that really proves who you really are even more, but it is past your bedtime so Xoxoxoxoxo
Guys quit feeding the troll....seriously. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I guess eccie assign you as the hooker board police lol well give yourself a hand clap for getting another job on the hooker site good night babyyyyyyy
Nope I just wanted to fuck your sexy ass are you mad? But you most definitely ain't younger than me sweetie pie believe that shit. Originally Posted by suiram77
So you're coming out of the closet? I'm not mad. I'm just happy you admit who you are. Be gay all you want. I kind of figured as much with you asking guys out for drinks all of the time.
So you're coming out of the closet? I'm not mad. I'm just happy you admit who you are. Be gay all you want. I kind of figured as much with you asking guys out for drinks all of the time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Honey are you slow or what honey, I already told you that I just like you. If I was gay I would like other guys, but I don't, I just like your sexy ass. I heard you had some good ass, so either we make an appointment to see each other or you just stop teasing me sexy.
Nope I just wanted to fuck your sexy ass are you mad? But you most definitely ain't younger than me sweetie pie believe that shit. Originally Posted by suiram77
Dude, get a grip. I see you are a musician. Which street corner are you playing on these days?

Is that sig pic of the RV or the doublewide you live in? Can I come see you over by Spring Creek and 75 or is it parked in another space?
Dude, get a grip. I see you are a musician. Which street corner are you playing on these days?

Is that sig pic of the RV or the doublewide you live in? Can I come see you over by Spring Creek and 75 or is it parked in another space? Originally Posted by Tapper69
How do I get a grip? I'm not sure how to do that so can you show me how to do that, and yes I'm off 75 and Parker or whatever you said, but that hurts my feelings my double wide is all I can afford right now, so please don't make fun of my living situation. lmfao!!!!! Lmfao!!!!' Lmfa!!!!!! good night sunshine.
Honey are you slow or what honey, I already told you that I just like you. If I was gay I would like other guys, but I don't, I just like your sexy ass. I heard you had some good ass, so either we make an appointment to see each other or you just stop teasing me sexy. Originally Posted by suiram77
You're boring me now. I'm flattered though. Thanks for the compliments. There are plenty of other men out there for you. I'm just not the one for you. I think you have a good chance of getting a man, just not me. Again, thanks for the attention. You made me blush with how you want to suck my dick....I suggest you go to the tranny section on here and you'll find the right guy for you. Be sure to invite them out for drinks, they'll know what you mean.
You're boring me now. I'm flattered though. Thanks for the compliments. There are plenty of other men out there for you. I'm just not the one for you. I think you have a good chance of getting a man, just not me. Again, thanks for the attention. You made me blush with how you want to suck my dick....I suggest you go to the tranny section on here and you'll find the right guy for you. Be sure to invite them out for drinks, they'll know what you mean. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Nope, Nope, Nope, you are the only one for me and sorry I'm top only on everything, so you will be taking it and sucking it sweetie sorry but ok have a great night call me tomorrow hun. Xoxoxoxoxo
How do I get a grip? I'm not sure how to do that so can you show me how to do that, and yes I'm off 75 and Parker or whatever you said, but that hurts my feelings my double wide is all I can afford right now, so please don't make fun of my living situation. lmfao!!!!! Lmfao!!!!' Lmfa!!!!!! good night sunshine. Originally Posted by suiram77
Just messin with ya. I'll meet you over at the Costco and we can buy a gallon of red wine and swap stories while getting hammered.
Just messin with ya. I'll meet you over at the Costco and we can buy a gallon of red wine and swap stories while getting hammered. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Thanks but no thanks I'm not a fan of Costco
LMAO, you should be able to walk there.
LMAO, you should be able to walk there. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Well I'm not a fan of the store so it doesn't matter, not a fan of Walmart either and I don't go to either one buddy.