Falling in love with an engaged woman

• R.M.
  • 08-29-2024, 06:43 AM
Never, and I mean never, get your meat where you get your bread. Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman Boardman Boardman really works.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-29-2024, 08:21 AM
So did you have it your way? Originally Posted by Michael8219
nope. she was a virgin and i never got to pop that cherry. but i gave it the ol' (pre) college try..

her curves almost broke her BK uniform..

making out in the walk-in freezer while squeezing her absolutely epic booty was well worth the risk of getting fired from my awesomely compensated job paying out ..4.90/hr..

she was Nigerian by way of London. we met on the North Shore of Boston in an industrial town by the name of Lynn.

to this day, she's the hottest gal i've ever dated, and i've been fortunate to date and deflower some hotties. she was rail thin but with a huge fook-gravity booty and gravity-defying c-cups with small areolas and pointy, rock hard nipples..
Boardman Boardman Boardman really works. Originally Posted by R.M.
But don't call him to often.
He only has 9 lifes and he's used several previously.

And yes she's using the OP as a toy.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-31-2024, 12:38 AM
But don't call him to often.
He only has 9 lifes and he's used several previously.

And yes she's using the OP as a toy. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
i dunno about the toy part. i think she's in deep too. but unless she can negotiate an open relationship with her fiance, i see trouble ahead, for her..
  • R.M.
  • 08-31-2024, 03:18 AM
OP should bring another female and see if there's a possibilty of a three way.
Sorry for the late update guys, I was out of town but we did finally complete the deed last week. It was the best I’ve ever had, and probably her too. Just raw emotions that had been built up for months. I brought my A game and she was gushing like a faucet. I didn’t want it to end. She did tell me a couple of weeks ago that she doesn’t think she can continue after her wedding. I was honestly torn hearing that, but I’m not sure if she’s just lying to herself to feel better about herself. Only time will tell I guess, but I’m already dreading that day. How many bet she’ll continue after? Make me feel better ��
  • pxmcc
  • 09-02-2024, 08:08 AM
^^ask her if she's sure about the whole wedding thing..
we did finally complete the deed last week. It was the best I’ve ever had, and probably her too. Just raw emotions that had been built up for months. I brought my A game and she was gushing like a faucet. Originally Posted by jsanto
Come on man!! We need more details. I believe a review is in order, especially since so many here encouraged you to go through with it.
Come on man!! We need more details. I believe a review is in order, especially since so many here encouraged you to go through with it. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
ah as much as id love to go into the details i am already worried she or her fiancee will somehow find this thread and be able to figure things out. kinda paranoid now don't want anything that could sabotage this arrangement.
^^ask her if she's sure about the whole wedding thing.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
she says she is..
then the answer of last fling toy is confirmed.
then the answer of last fling toy is confirmed. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I mean I always knew that was the case. But I want to stay her toy after as well. I don’t see her suddenly becoming faithful, but maybe that’s my wishful thinking
I mean I always knew that was the case. But I want to stay her toy after as well. I don’t see her suddenly becoming faithful, but maybe that’s my wishful thinking Originally Posted by jsanto
Just be really really careful, bud. You're in that territory of messing with someone's emotions and love life. That's that type of shit that ends up in the news. Tread lightly sir.
This love story’s not over yet… you guys are killing me Lol.
ah as much as id love to go into the details i am already worried she or her fiancee will somehow find this thread and be able to figure things out. kinda paranoid now don't want anything that could sabotage this arrangement. Originally Posted by jsanto
Names, dates & locations can be changed to protect the unknowing participants. Insert your favorite provider's description in place of her's.