WHY IS OBAMA TRYING TO SAVE HAMAS ??

YOU attributed the post to TheBlaze, IBIdiot. You FOUND the story on TheBlaze, IBIdiot.

I cited THAT. No deflection. No deception. No doctoring. Just calling a dipshit a dipshit.

What don't you understand about that, you lying sack of shit?

AGAIN, here's YOUR post, with YOUR link to YOUR POST #29, wherein you linked THIS story to TheBlaze (and then later tried to get away with changing the links, as if nobody would notice:

Now, IBIdiot ... why did you feel it necessary to DOCTOR your own post when requoting it and link it to sources you felt were a little more credible than TheBlaze? Why not just write some more shit that wasn't there?

LOTS of news agencies carried the stories. WHY DID YOU LINK TO THE GLENN BECK BLOG IN THE FIRST PLACE? Could it be because THAT'S where you begin your search for the ridiculous, spun and slanted take on the news?

Or are you just LYING AGAIN?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The direct quotes your lying ass baldly and lyingly attributes to a Glenn Beck blog were "found" on CBS when they were aired during a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose on "Face the Nation", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! Several news outlets, including PBS, Blaze and the Jerusalem Post, reported that story, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

ROSE: ... Do you want to coexist with the state of Israel? Do you want to represent -- do you want to recognize Israel as a Jewish state?

MESHAAL (through translator): No.

@ 2:55
you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the...gers-albright/
I don't dispute the story that quoted the CBS program ran on multiple news sites. I simply said YOU linked to Glenn Beck's blog, which you did.

You cited the Glenn Beck blog as the source of your quote from that CBS story.

My question is WHY DID YOU GO BACK AND CHANGE THE LINK?

It really doesn't matter how many times you hysterically repeat the same thing, IBIdiot. I have been crystal clear. My posts have been crystal clear. Easy even for a functional illiterate like you to comprehend. That's a fact.

You linked your post to this story to TheBlaze. YOU are the one who linked the story to Glenn Beck's blog, not me. Period. That too is a plain fact.

Prove otherwise or shut the fuck up already!
I don't dispute the story that quoted the CBS program ran on multiple news sites. I simply said YOU linked to Glenn Beck's blog, which you did.

You cited the Glenn Beck blog as the source of your quote from that CBS story.

My question is WHY DID YOU GO BACK AND CHANGE THE LINK?

It really doesn't matter how many times you hysterically repeat the same thing, IBIdiot. I have been crystal clear. My posts have been crystal clear. Easy even for a functional illiterate like you to comprehend. That's a fact.

You linked your post to this story to TheBlaze. YOU are the one who linked the story to Glenn Beck's blog, not me. Period. That too is a plain fact.

Prove otherwise or shut the fuck up already!
You are a lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your lying ass baldly and lyingly attributed to a Glenn Beck blog direct quotes that originated and aired on CBS during a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose on "Face the Nation", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

@ 2:55
you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the...gers-albright/

Now it's time for you to shut the fuck up, you lying sack of shit.

I've clearly stated the facts. clearly proven your lies. You won't explain why you originally attributed the story to TheBlaze. Nor will you explain why later you requoted your own post but doctored the links.

You must be enjoying the ass whooping because your meltdown has gone to the BROKEN RECORD phase. That usually precedes the 8 day run away and pout phase.

And yes, I've TOTALLY WHIPPED YOUR LYING ASS all over this thread.

Please spare us the broken record shit, Corpy. Just skip on down to the 8 day run away and pout phase.

Next contestant.
Now it's time for you to shut the fuck up, you lying sack of shit.

I've clearly stated the facts. clearly proven your lies. You won't explain why you originally attributed the story to TheBlaze. Nor will you explain why later you requoted your own post but doctored the links.

You must be enjoying the ass whooping because your meltdown has gone to the BROKEN RECORD phase. That usually precedes the 8 day run away and pout phase.

And yes, I've TOTALLY WHIPPED YOUR LYING ASS all over this thread.

Please spare us the broken record shit, Corpy. Just skip on down to the 8 day run away and pout phase.

Next contestant.
Your pathetic and moronic attempt to lyingly denigrate a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose on "Face the Nation" as being a product of a Glenn Beck blog has been totally discredited, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Obama halts missile shipments to Israel.....

Team Obama doing all they can to help save Hamas from the IDF.

Let's not forgot who started this recent war and who broke multiple ceasefire agreements = Hamas.

Why is Obama doing everything he can to save Hamas?

http://therightscoop.com/report-obam...untrustworthy/
Jesus Christ are you a simpleton, Whir-LIE-turd.
Well, I guess the absense of bile indicates that IBIdiot has turned tail and run on this one, too!

Just like he and his blowbuddy whir-LIE-turd did on the MLK thread.

No worries. We're here to make sure they don't shit in the punchbowl...
Well, I guess the absense of bile indicates that IBIdiot has turned tail and run on this one, too!

Just like he and his blowbuddy whir-LIE-turd did on the MLK thread.

No worries. We're here to make sure they don't shit in the punchbowl...
You have been thoroughly discredited as a liar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're the liar, IBIdiot.

Again and again and again.

This thread is yet another in which you repeatedly got beaten about the head and shoulders. whipping your ass is so easy it isn't even that much fun anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're the liar, IBIdiot.

Again and again and again.

This thread is yet another in which you repeatedly got beaten about the head and shoulders. whipping your ass is so easy it isn't even that much fun anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
It's obvious your meds have kicked in, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you're living in "la, la land".
The name calling here has gotten so bad that I can't tell who is on which side anymore. The original question was 'Is Obama supporting Hamas?" My personal opinion is that he does support the group in the sense that he thinks all wars can be brokered. Often peace cannot be achieved unless you have excessive strength to subdue your opponents. The notion that evil can be bargained with just doesn't work in real life. That is why Americas enemies grow stronger. My personal believe is that if Obama were America's leader at the outset of WWII, we would be speaking German. Lord Chamberlain returned from negotiations with Hitler saying , "We have peace in our time!" In the meantime, Hitler was invading Poland. Churchill fixed the problem. Americans marched in to Berlin under a Democratic President. Obama is no Roosevelt! I think the elections of 2016 will show us where Americans want to go, Do we want continuous downward movement or do we want peace through strength? Right now, the only safe place for a Christian in the middle east is Israel. Most Jews voted for Obama?? Our President can't be on both sides. My answer to the question posed is that Obama has helped Hamas. Argue about the sources all you like. Call me names all you like. When I see the name calling, I realize two things. One side has lost the argument because they have no facts and one side has lowered itself thinking somehow you can change opinion. I give you mine. The liberals here will not change just because of a few facts.
It's obvious your meds have kicked in, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you're living in "la, la land". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh? IS THAT WHAT IT SAYS IN POST #33? Or is it really POST #29?

Typical IBIdiot retreat.

But at least you got to regale us with another of your "Rain Man" repetitive rants. You must have thought we were "stupidly blind" not to see what you were so "ignorantly wrong" about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO @ Meltdown Man!
It's obvious your meds have kicked in, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you're living in "la, la land". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Typical IBIdiot retreat.

But at least you got to regale us with another of your "Rain Man" repetitive rants. You must have thought we were "stupidly blind" not to see what you were so "ignorantly wrong" about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO @ Meltdown Man!

BTW -- is that really how you spell La La Land? (Snick)

Typical IBIdiot retreat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO @ Meltdown Man!

BTW -- is that really how you spell La La Land? (Snick)
It's evident your nurse must have given you a double dose, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.