Spanking one out saves money!!

Well, what am I to think when a bunch of dudes engage in a birthday suit pile-on.

You want to throw yourself into the pile, dude? Fine. I don't give a shit. I'll make you cry on the other end of that computer and contemplate killing yourself.

Well, here we go with the homophobic shit again. Wish I could post some of your anti gay tirades from the LR, but I think given enough time and provocation you will ramp up your hate rhetoric to that level in this forum. Your insults are straight out of 7th grade when the absolute worst thing in the world was to call someone: "Fag". It's common knowledge that most homophobes have questions about their own sexuality and overcompensate with gay insults. And, you seem to not have a problem constantly telling everyone about your "beautiful black dick". Things that make you go: "Hmmmmm. . ."

So, a raging racist with a victim complex and a gay basher to boot. Well done, sir! Shit, I remember when you went on some fucked-up tirade against fat people. Jesus, is there ANYONE at all you don't hate? You have some serious issues, Dude.

Carry on, Pariah. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
Attachment 560672 Originally Posted by broes
Your memes would make more sense if you were Ivan Drago.

Instead, you're just I'ma Fago.

There's no way around it, broemancer. You don't get any pussy, and you clearly circumvent it every time I bring it up. Are you ACTUALLY afraid of pussy? Like, seriously? You have all these cornball ass yahoos and grabassers coming to your aid to run interference. Even got Wig Woman making memes for you.

Really, dude?? Are you that much of a yellow stain that you can't think of shit with your own two working brain cells?? Perhaps your backyard, homemade 'lab' has been shut down and now you can't think straight.

Write ONE review, dude. One. You do McBride's image a DISSERVICE. I'm sure he gets pussy. Surely he doesn't want to be represented by a dick watcher who doesn't.

How hard can it be? Oh, wait. It's REALLY hard, considering that you don't like pussy.

I'll wait. I'm up all night.
Original topic of masturbating to save money transitions into bragging about paying women for sex.

Oh, the irony. Originally Posted by dbjp101
The irony is you missing the point of the thread even after it's been explained...twice. Comprehension problems?

Don't fuck with me, boy!
Your memes would make more sense if you were Ivan Drago.

Instead, you're just I'ma Fago.

There's no way around it, broemancer. You don't get any pussy, and you clearly circumvent it every time I bring it up. Are you ACTUALLY afraid of pussy? Like, seriously? You have all these cornball ass yahoos and grabassers coming to your aid to run interference. Even got Wig Woman making memes for you.

Really, dude?? Are you that much of a yellow stain that you can't think of shit with your own two working brain cells?? Perhaps your backyard, homemade 'lab' has been shut down and now you can't think straight.

Write ONE review, dude. One. You do McBride's image a DISSERVICE. I'm sure he gets pussy. Surely he doesn't want to be represented by a dick watcher who doesn't.

How hard can it be? Oh, wait. It's REALLY hard, considering that you don't like pussy.

I'll wait. I'm up all night. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Hurry up Broes, Urkel cant wait to read it and fap to it........he's tried of just imagining your reviews.....
The biggest irony on this thread about rubbing one out and saving money is the YMMV king is posting when he knows he actually pays women to meet him so he can rub one out during a session. How pathetic is that?
  • broes
  • 08-21-2016, 11:27 PM
Why is it that the no pussy getters talk the most shit??

I mean, you're on a board full of women, who will GIVE you some pussy (albeit for money, but it still counts), and you STILL can't get laid.

If I were as pathetic as you, I'd kill myself. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
If I was black. I would kill myself.
If I was black. I would kill myself. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Damn dude, racist much?
The biggest irony on this thread about rubbing one out and saving money is the YMMV king is posting when he knows he actually pays women to meet him so he can rub one out during a session. How pathetic is that? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
No it's not. Plenty of guys pay women to let them indulge their fetish. If that's his, who are you to knock it? Bitter much?
No it's not. Plenty of guys pay women to let them indulge their fetish. If that's his, who are you to knock it? Bitter much? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Its not a fetish for him, its all he can do. Big difference.
And how would you know? Surely it's not all you can do to keep up with how his sessions go, is it?
Can you pretend you're black, then?? Please, if you don't mind.

Pretend you're black SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard!!!

Fuck outta here!!
Is this the new handle for Liquor License?
I'd rather get a streetwalker than rub one out
Sasha darling, can you be a dear and deal with this...wig wearing, flat ass, pencil browed ANNOYANCE???

Thanks in advance.

Btw, this is a REVIEW and INFO EXCHANGE BOARD. It's not a place for limp dick broemancers to play grab ass with each other. The PURPOSE of the board is to talk about the pussy we pay for, in a nutshell. Why does escape so many of you hook and fucktards?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Oh look a tard who has to call a street walker to fight his battle how cute.. The only thing annoying here is you & just for the record my track record is on point so at least call a whore on my level...

You started a thread about saving money by using your hands & according to your definition of the boards purpose that doesn't fall in the category...

Everybody knows you can't afford the pussy worth bragging about so please if you're going to open your mouth let it be about the pussy you bought with the end of the month coin collection you found under your seat..

No rates, huh?? Sounds like a freebie to me. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Sucks to be you I guess your change came up short this month so you hope to score some free pussy...

Instead of worrying about if others get pussy maybe you should find another means of making money because obviously your still looking for pussy stories to jack off to the other tards need to charge you a jack off rate..