♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

Well... I'm single but I guess I could call me mom it's kinda weird but it wouldn't really stop me.
hey guys!! new to eccie looking to show off my extreme bbbj skills still haven't found my all time favorite bbbj position mainly because i love them all but i have to agree that the 69 is the most passionate for me mmmmm...
When I am Worshiping a Cock, the man attached should be comfortable and have a good VIEW!
I prefer him to be semi-sitting, with a wedge or pillows near, Just incase.....
I must have unobstructed access to the boys and beyond.
Its the whole area, Not just the Cock. Altho he has the leading role.

I do enjoy keeping gents on 'Simmer' as long as they think they can handle it, PLUS just a 'lil bit more
Thats when you can Completely drain him...
Damnit, I Need a Cock too...
Hello Houston, thanks for reading. lol
(my show playin in the Galleria til Thursday....*wink*)
69. Sarah has the best tasting pussy on planet Earth, and I never miss a chance to partake of it.
Blowpop, I would love to get down on my knees and suck your cock dry. I am very submissive to men who will feed me in whatever way you all desire. You can even pin me against the wall. I am just not getting enough tasty protein cum supplements for my dietary needs guys so cum feed me very soon. If you want, you can talk on your phone as I blow you and tell the other party that you are facefucking and feeding me. That sounds soooo hot to me
BBBJCIM - hadn't had one of those in a couple of years.

As y'all were............
Two women have left a lasting impression on me when it comes to bj's. Neither will stop until I literally pull away and will look me dead in the eyes with a look of power that words fail to describe. One of the best ones I've had was while blindfolded. Damn that was one hell of a bj. When they can take me to the edge over and over with their mouth it just intensifies for me. If they allowed links I could give a better idea
  • bbkid
  • 04-04-2012, 07:42 AM
hey guys!! new to eccie looking to show off my extreme bbbj skills still haven't found my all time favorite bbbj position mainly because i love them all but i have to agree that the 69 is the most passionate for me mmmmm... Originally Posted by SexxySabrina
Mmmmmm.
Guys I want you to feel as good fucking my mouth as you do when you fuck my tight pussy and asshole. Better yet, fuck all my holes but save your tasty loads for my mouth where I can delight in the taste and swallowing of your delicious man juices- try all your favorite positions with me and feed me as often as you desire
Rebecka, you're defenitely on my to do list!
Any position that allows for the cum to be deposited into her awaiting sucking slurping, slimmy, shimmering, wet mouth and then can be given back to me in a snowball is the right position....yum yummmm
That does sound very hot - submissive girls are incredibly sexy. You sound like someone I need to get to know better.

Blowpop, I would love to get down on my knees and suck your cock dry. I am very submissive to men who will feed me in whatever way you all desire. You can even pin me against the wall. I am just not getting enough tasty protein cum supplements for my dietary needs guys so cum feed me very soon. If you want, you can talk on your phone as I blow you and tell the other party that you are facefucking and feeding me. That sounds soooo hot to me Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
I don't like being flat on my back because I want to see the action going on. The visual of my cock disappearing in her mouth is a huge turn on. But I don;t like standing cause it can be distracting worrying about my knees buckling out from under me. Sitting in a chair with her on her knees on the floor in front of me is awesome.
I like to let her do it her way for a while and then grab her head and do it may way, which is slow and deep. You can tell when a woman is craving your cum and it is such a huge turn on. I love to push down on the back of her head to make sure when she DTs that she doesn't leave any out. To be deep in her throat when I cum and feel her muscles contract as she swallows is pure heaven.
Guys I want you to feel as good fucking my mouth as you do when you fuck my tight pussy and asshole. Better yet, fuck all my holes but save your tasty loads for my mouth where I can delight in the taste and swallowing of your delicious man juices- try all your favorite positions with me and feed me as often as you desire Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
Rebecka, you are tugging on my heart right about now!
See you soon!
I love to push down on the back of her head to make sure when she DTs that she doesn't leave any out. To be deep in her throat when I cum and feel her muscles contract as she swallows is pure heaven. Originally Posted by Texas Trophy Hunter
MMM darlin you are speaking my language...