nationality

upbringing

just as lomg as they follow

the rules and eccie societal guidelines

you interpret and enforce?

or is it

when people don't follow guidelines your a bigot if you cant take into account

where they are coming from as a person

as it relates to their backround , race , sexual orientation , gender etc? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
edit

and once this is clarified is the end game for security ?

financial gain
?
longevity of a stable community ?
What generation is on the college campus right now?
so what your saying is every person has the power inside them to control their own destiny given the same set of rules irregardless of their financial racial sexual preferences gender identification nationality upbringing just as lomg as they follow the rules and eccie societal guidelinesyou interpret and enforce? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I cannot speak to what power each person in this forum has inside them. What I can say is that y’all are free to make these forums into whatever you want them to be. Staff isn’t here to tell you what tone, tenor or subjects are to be used here. That’s your choice...right up until it infringes on the guidelines, the we become involved.

or is it when people don't follow guidelines your a bigot if you cant take into account where they are coming from as a person as it relates to their backround , race , sexual orientation , gender etc? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Not following the guidelines doesn’t make anyone a bigot. Enforcing the guidelines doesn’t make anyone a bigot. Knowing someone’s personal life story is irrelevant to the guidelines. They are what they are.

Does that answer your questions? If not, we can take it to PM, as this is straying from the topic.
What generation is on the college campus right now? Originally Posted by Ceremony
The end of the Generation Y/Millennials and the beginning of the Generation Z. Both of them will grow up learning at almost every turn that sexual harassment is wrong. I have great hope for them both.
, we can take it to PM, Originally Posted by Wakeup

I scheduled a root canal instead
There are so many examples in both the United States and Canada of spoiled rotten scumbag college children behaving in unprecedentedly entitled ways that anyone who takes a reasoned look at these things will almost certainly become at least pessimistic. I find the enabling of these sanctimonious pussies to be very very worrying.

I guess Evergreen College is probably the worst , but the multiple UC fiascos come close.

It's hard to put into words what I think of these domestic terrorist Antifa freaks. Normally I would write their antics off as Dennis the Menace style shenanigans but the more the leftist media cheers them on and apologizes for them the worse their silly behavior becomes.

I know if I even came close to acting as effeminate and sneaky as they are my father or one of my older brothers would have knocked my teeth down my throat or at least given me two black eyes.

I do enjoy listening to expert orators like Jordan Peterson and Gad Saad deconstruct the motives and the behavior of these outcasts so there's that at least. Providing entertainment value I mean. Quite a bit of grist for the mill, similar to the male lesbian brigade on here. Unlike the MLs I'm not sure the self-destructive post-teenagers are worth it, because they are actually eroding the collective morale of the country, which can't be good.
We should probably just give the country back to the Indians and apologize for what we have done in the name of the Christian God.
the abuse of women by this newest generation is helped promoted by this site over and over

just stay on topic and follow the guidelines

the rest WU can just give type service to

have to help keep the profits up over convictions above all

your going to help promote and make sure a site runs smooth

ifeven theres a chance that 1% of these "whores" is doing this not of their own will.....gutsy
The stars in the sky

They never lie
or their attorneys
Women coming forward, it ain't pretty whew

Women coming forward, it ain't pretty whew