All AMP's are evil and engage in human trafficking and modern day slavery.

• First off, I want to commend Treetops for this post. He reaps no benefits and it's a selfless act. To create awareness for those who can't create awareness for themselves. You just earned a lot of respect from me. This was the BEST post and most honest... all year.
  • Second, I was appalled at a lot of the responses in this thread. I didn't even get to read everyone's reply because of how disgusted I was at some of the replies I had read. I don't ever go on the boards but boy was I in for a surprise.
  • Third, as an actual independent provider, I do NOT support AMPs. I feel that independent providing is the way to go. Or good agencies that respect their providers and are there for profit but mainly to help a woman and take care of the TCB and scheduling, etc. A woman should be able to have full power and consent over her body and how much she makes regarding anything in her life; especially her own body. From what I heard, AMPs seem to have girls that do the same thing in the same order. This makes me feel like these girls don't even enjoy what they do and are forced to have sex even when they don't want to. And not even for their own actual benefit or progress in life. The very least a female that isn't enslaved can do if the AMPs go out of business is do providing independently. Not bad.

But whatever, I guess if some of you are gung ho about that shit, knock yourselves out. If this post really didn't hit home for you... or didn't make you think twice.. I'm just disgusted with you as a human being. Do I hate guys who go to AMPs? No. But I do hate if someone has the nerve to argue on this thread after being informed by a very well thought out post---as if they know about AMPs. UNLESS YOU ARE THE OWNER, KNOW ALL THE PPL RUNNING IT, or KNOW ALL THE GIRLS WORKING IT, then what you say is not fact. And don't come at this with local news or CNN bullshit. You're going to lose credibility altogether. We do NOT know that all AMPs are what Treetops says it is (No one does!) but we do know a bulk of them are. Isn't that good enough? Like god damn.

***Oh if that still didn't get through to you, I hope your daughter, sister or mom gets kidnapped and sold to a damn AMP you sick fuck
Originally Posted by Leia Vera

Oh look its the Ford dealer who dosent support the chevy dealer actoss the street. Because the salespeople are treated poorly. Lol pipe down plz
Treetop has 10 reviews. All 10 are Amps. You have never reviewed any of our pretty sweet providers. Why?
Treetop has 10 reviews. All 10 are Amps. You have never reviewed any of our pretty sweet providers. Why? Originally Posted by derek303
That is an excellent question sir.
Treetops elaborate plan to get people to stop seeing Sophie because he is in love LOL Originally Posted by Yoloswagginz
I never once mentioned Sophie or Rose.

Besides, she doesn't know who Treetop is.
Really folks? Why are you feeding the troll???
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2017, 11:18 AM
Oh look its the Ford dealer who dosent support the chevy dealer actoss the street. Because the salespeople are treated poorly. Lol pipe down plz Originally Posted by Yoloswagginz
Both sides of this argument are making it overly simplistic. There are a lot of trafficked women in AMPs, and there are a lot of trafficked Russians, Ukrainians, and Eastern Europeans. To claim ALL are is wrong and damages the case against those who actually are.

But your attitude of "non are, this is all a plot by non-AMP ladies to attack the competition" is a bigger lie and far more dangerous to a lot of the people involved.

You come across as a major stock holder in the Chevy dealership.
I never once mentioned Sophie or Rose.

Besides, she doesn't know who Treetop is. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Treetop,

I have a 2 part question:

1. Is Sophie involved in human-trafficking?

2. Do you want Rose Spa to be busted and closed?
Treetop,

I have a 2 part question:

1. Is Sophie involved in human-trafficking?

2. Do you want Rose Spa to be busted and closed? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Every one keeps bringing up Sophie and Rose. Not me. With that said, I won't dodge the questions.

1. I don't believe Sophie is a human trafficker.

2. I don't want Rose Spa to be busted and closed.

Let me give an example how shitty these gals are treated that are not related to Rose.

A spa owner charges the gals to live on site. Let's take DT for an example. If there are only 4 gals each paying $15 a night that is $60 a day they pay in rent. That comes to $1,800 a month.

That is more then the monthly lease on that shithole. In other words, he is forcing them to live on site so they can pay his business lease.

That is against code.

If that's not true then why doesn't the business lease a 2 bedroom apartment for $1,200 and collect the same amount so they can have a home? Why can't he show the gals that he is a stand up guy and do it on his own? Because of control. He owns them. They are property.

Money shouldn't be an issue with DT either. They prob do 20 session a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. At $60 a session that equates to $438,000 in revenue.

I'm all about profits but not by abusing workers. The United States does a pretty good job at helping the workers. This is America and that dog eating fool needs to open up his checkbook and move them into an apartment.

They are not animals. Show them respect. Let them live with some dignity. The money is there.

Someone please tell DT they are now on notice.

I also got a HUGE HUGE HUGE beef with the owner of Sakura, Joy and YaYa as well as Bella's, Soul, Pond Springs and Airport at Lamar.

Treat your people right. Starting now because you are also officially on notice.

Show these ladies respect and give them back their dignity.

And in case you didn't get the memo an air mattress that has to be deflated every day needs to be thrown away. They deserve a real bed.
Every one keeps bringing up Sophie and Rose. Not me. With that said, I won't dodge the questions.

1. I don't believe Sophie is a human trafficker.

2. I don't want Rose Spa to be busted and closed. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Treetop, the title of this thread is:

"All AMP's are evil and engage in human trafficking and modern day slavery."

Well, I guess the thread title is admittedly inaccurate.

Not all AMP's engage in human trafficking and modern day slavery. No doubt some behave in ways that harm the girls, be it mentally or emotionally, physically. But not all of them, so it is unfair to lump them all in together.

BTW, like Rose, DT is not engaging in modern day slavery either. Their girls come and go as they please. Don't blame them because you never personally saw their girls eat sugar cookies.

AMP's can provide a great service. Many AMP's treat their girls well and they make plenty of money. Some of them make so much money, they go on to open their own spas.

Guys like you and I have left there relaxed and with smiles on our faces.

I am quite sure there is a way to tackle the human trafficking problem that exists with some places without too much collateral damage.
  • txsun
  • 06-07-2017, 02:44 AM
Oh look its the Ford dealer who dosent support the chevy dealer actoss the street. Because the salespeople are treated poorly. Lol pipe down plz Originally Posted by Yoloswagginz
Yolo, have you even seen Leia?!

I'm going to presume you have not based on the number of reviews you have that are ALL AMP. If you have seen Leia you would never think of comparing her to some Ford dealership and you would likely understand her motives. Leia is a Tesla, I would say Bugatti but she is UTR, not flashy at all, and loves to do what she can to make sure she is leaving a better world behind her. Unless you have seen her, then you should hold your tongue when thinking about comparing her to a damn AMP or Ford. I would suggest you not compare any of our Austin gems to the AMPs just because an AMP is all you can afford.

Leia, do not listen to this asshat. If Yoloswaggins has not seen you his words can take a hike up his ass.

And Treetops I really hope this is a genuine concern for the females and not a personal vendetta.
I really hope this is a genuine concern for the females and not a personal vendetta. Originally Posted by txsun
It certainly reads like it's personal.
That's a fair statement but it's not true. Not at all. I dont seek revenge. There is no vendetta. What I want is very simple in a complicated way. Justice.

This is not limited to just Austin if that's them impression I gave. Houston and Dallas are just getting started. They are a totally different breed so they will be a bigger challenge then ATX.

There is a slight possibility they will come after me there and that's OK. Actually I'm going to be a PIA so they prob will! If they want to waste a bunch of money on attorneys to try and shut me up have at it. Spend, spend, spend. That's the American way to go about it. Lawyer up.

Any attorney looking for a cause and free press let me know! lol
Yes I do.
  • Old-T
  • 07-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Yes you do what?