MINIMUM WAGE HIKES FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME......

Well apparently so. Don't all liberals think that conservatives are all rich old white guys? Generally if you are rich you have an education and getting paid well.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You will have to ask a liberal that question. Guessing, they prob do.
You're using a russian newspaper to make your bullshit point. And it doesn't even do that much. You just look like a fool in the process. Calling me a commie as you use a russian newspaper. Idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yours was the "bullshit point", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and it was thoroughly repudiated. And you remain the commie prick that voted for Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Yours was the "bullshit point", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and it was thoroughly repudiated. And you remain the commie prick that voted for Odumbo, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obama has presided over the longest consecutive streak of months with PRIVATE SECTOR job creation ever. Ever. Doesn't sound like a commie to me. You're the one citing russian newspapers.
Obama has presided over the longest consecutive streak of months with PRIVATE SECTOR job creation ever. Ever. Doesn't sound like a commie to me. You're the one citing russian newspapers. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your earlier post was thoroughly repudiated by the RT article, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you voted for the commie Odumbo who has increased the welfare roles by 17.1%, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and redistribution of wealth is a definitely a part of the commie agenda, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

The Washington Times - Sunday, January 4, 2015

While total dependency on welfare has been growing, the number of Americans needing some form of federal aid to get by has skyrocketed. The latest report from the government estimates more than 23 percent of Americans lived in a family that received some form of welfare help under Odumbo, up 17.1 from the last year of Mr. Bush’s presidency.

One of the fastest-growing areas of federal dependency is Social Security disability, where the number of Americans has ballooned from 7.4 million in January 2009, when Odumbo took office, to 10.9 million in November.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mes on Twitter
Your earlier post was thoroughly repudiated by the RT article, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you voted for the commie Odumbo who has increased the welfare roles by 17.1%, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and redistribution of wealth is a definitely a part of the commie agenda, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How, exactly, is Obama responsible for an increase in Social Security Disability?

You also didn't refute my point about the consecutive months of private sector job growth, because you can't.

Find a russian newspaper to cite, maybe they have what your commie ass is looking for. Russian Times, jesus christ
How, exactly, is Obama responsible for an increase in Social Security Disability?

You also didn't refute my point about the consecutive months of private sector job growth, because you can't.

Find a russian newspaper to cite, maybe they have what your commie ass is looking for. Russian Times, jesus christ
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Suffice it to say, that your remark was thoroughly repudiated, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and "[a]n anemic recovery [under Odumbo] has contributed as well — hard times can compel those predisposed to public benefits to turn to the disability rolls."

Disability insurance entitlement explodes under Obama

Robert Ehrlich says it's no coincidence that so many more Americans rely on SSDI under this administration

March 03, 2013|Robert L. Ehrlich Jr

Those of you paying attention have noticed that the Odumbo administration is actually doing what it promised: transforming America into a gigantic welfare state. And there are plenty of takers willing to cash in on it and "get mine." Numbers don't lie. Forty percent of the population was on some form of public assistance when the president took office; today, that number stands at 55 percent. And fraud is rampant.

"Exhibit A" is the Social Security Disability Insurance program (SSDI), a classic Washington entitlement that chews up tax dollars while (often) negligently providing for unqualified beneficiaries, an increasing number of whom are wont to remain on the public dole for … well, forever if they don't get caught.

Make no mistake — rapid growth, lax standards and an increased cultural acceptance of long-term nanny state benefits has gotten SSDI into big fiscal trouble...

Rapid expansion of the program has coincided with the tenure of the Obama administration. Coincidence? Nope! The facts speak for themselves:

•Since Odumbo's 2009 inauguration, 5.9 million people have been added to SSDI, a 23 percent increase over the last five years (compare that to 2.5 million new jobs created during the same time period);

•SSDI rolls have swollen to almost 11 million recipients (translation: 1 in 14 U.S. workers);

•In 2011, only 3.6 percent of enrollees exited the program due to "medical improvement";

•Also in 2011, the program cost taxpayers $128.9 billion (18 percent of all Social Security spending) and generated a deficit of $25.3 billion....

An anemic recovery has contributed as well — hard times can compel those predisposed to public benefits to turn to the disability rolls.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...on-entitlement
Bullshit. More lies.
Bullshit. More lies. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The statistics are from a Social Security trustees report, and you were the one caught in a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I'm spreading Bullshit. I'm telling More lies. Originally Posted by WombRaider
There. Now WormRaper is telling the truth. Fixed that for you. No charge!
You will have to ask a liberal that question. Guessing, they prob do. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're as liberal as they come. Can't admit anymore can ya, lol.

Jim
There. Now WormRaper is telling the truth. Fixed that for you. No charge! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Solid proof that you have nothing to contribute.
The statistics are from a Social Security trustees report, and you were the one caught in a lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have been thoroughly trounced. The president has presided over the longest consecutive month streak of private sector job creation on record. Ever. So suck on those chocolate, salty balls. The other crap was something you brought up and we weren't talking about it. You created a straw man to knock down, just like you always do, Lusty Tard you fucking Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. I know it's you in there, you illiterate cunt. You look like someone lit your face on fire and tried to put it out with a pitchfork.
You have been thoroughly trounced. The president has presided over the longest consecutive month streak of private sector job creation on record. Ever. So suck on those chocolate, salty balls. The other crap was something you brought up and we weren't talking about it. You created a straw man to knock down, just like you always do, Lusty Tard you fucking Rusty Balloon Knot Retard. I know it's you in there, you illiterate cunt. You look like someone lit your face on fire and tried to put it out with a pitchfork. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo increased the welfare rolls by 17.1%, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and redistribution of wealth is a definitely a part of the commie agenda, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Oh wonderful. As if the IBIdiot meltdown wasn't enough, Whiny jumps in with the ever so effective FTFY!

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!
Odumbo increased the welfare roles by 17.1%, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and redistribution of wealth is a definitely a part of the commie agenda, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Welfare "ROLES?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're the ignorant hillbilly!