EBONY or EBONY MIXED LOVERS is it just me. . .

SNL, my delicious Italian link of sausage. ❤️

On a side note, SunniD is hot! I'm getting all lezzy over here. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Lol thank you. Too bad in not in dallas , gorgeous body
True but you cant help but wonder. I dont want to be inadequate Originally Posted by SunniD
I'm not through reading this thread yet, but I had to pause on this comment you made on the first page. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? Inadequate?!? I'm sorry, but COME ON!!!!!!!

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! Most guys would give their left nut to be able to have you on their arm. Hell, I WISH you were here now!

If you're not getting a lot of action right now it's probably finances. Work might be slow in your area. I assure you it has nothing to do with looks, that's for sure.

Oh, by the way, your video is excellent! Wish I could be there.
Take care.
Great conversation, SunniD! I hope things have been on the upswing for you.
This is not for the tender hearted, but i have to ask. Is it just me or do i often see men skip over the most thickest or beautiful ethnic women, to be comfortable with someone of their race that doesn't compare? Its obvious who is the majority on the website. Ladies, do you feel comfortable playing outside of your comfort zone? And Gents, is variety intriguing, or you rather play it safe? Any bad experiences that convinced you to stick to your guns? Please give insight but also clean and honest. Originally Posted by SunniD

I like MEN (and women) regardless of race, mix or skintone. Always been that way in my civvie life and it applies to the hobby as well. BUT the men who pursue me in the hobby is almost the total opposite of my civvie life. In the hobby my suitors are overwhelmingly white and in civvie world overwhelmingly men of color (Latino and Black (non-Latino)). Roughly 70-ish percent of my clients and inquiries from clients are white (in kind the percentage is about the same for men of color who pursue me in civvie life).
Seems like they either love you or wouldn't DARE see you.

Being here in Oklahoma, I've met many great White men who see me (and other Ebony/Ebony Mixed providers) because it's an outlet for a surpressed desire.
This is not for the tender hearted, but i have to ask. Is it just me or do i often see men skip over the most thickest or beautiful ethnic women, to be comfortable with someone of their race that doesn't compare? Its obvious who is the majority on the website. Ladies, do you feel comfortable playing outside of your comfort zone? And Gents, is variety intriguing, or you rather play it safe? Any bad experiences that convinced you to stick to your guns? Please give insight but also clean and honest. Originally Posted by SunniD
I love the diversity of the hobby! I DO NOT under any circumstances DISCRIMINATE! However, because I fall into the "thick " ,"ethnic" category, I am often looked over due to the fact I have a dark skin tone. I had to really at one point realize NOT to take it personal, because everyone has a preference. I often observe guys who rant and rave in their reviews of certain providers, and when I check them out, the providers are simple or mediocre. Ive learned, as a black woman that there are just pricks out there that don't appreciate nor celebrate women of color whether you look like Beyoncé or Mike Tyson. They will pass you up or offer you a lesser donation based on the fact that they feel you are inferior. I have gotten over that, and so I celebrate myself. Ive found that the more confidence and self esteem I have within myself, it will exude in my presentation, and others will appreciate me too.... I play with those who want to play with me. I have clients that are Japanese, Caucasian, Latin, Black, African, European, French and the like. If they are polite and respectful, we usually will have a great time because I am a fun loving individual who loves and appreciates the diversity in life.
Seems like they either love you or wouldn't DARE see you.

Being here in Oklahoma, I've met many great White men who see me (and other Ebony/Ebony Mixed providers) because it's an outlet for a surpressed desire. Originally Posted by yazminDDD69
Or as an outlet to get a hold of those unbelievable tits!!!! Sigh...
I'm currently trying to see a really beautiful provider.We have been emailing back and forth,i see on her ad no black guys under 50. Its just going to be a dinner date.It is sad when I see girls post No AA. Im not from this country even. Usually I say Im not a thug,criminal gangster violent cheap type.Im from another country not American.They usually relent and see me and I qualm they're fears.
I'm currently trying to see a really beautiful provider.We have been emailing back and forth, Originally Posted by kusmaldo
So, is this provider a "dime piece" and have you been sending her 15 to 20 emails a day trying to set up the meeting?? Just curious given your history.
+1,000!

I love the diversity of the hobby! I DO NOT under any circumstances DISCRIMINATE! However, because I fall into the "thick " ,"ethnic" category, I am often looked over due to the fact I have a dark skin tone. I had to really at one point realize NOT to take it personal, because everyone has a preference. I often observe guys who rant and rave in their reviews of certain providers, and when I check them out, the providers are simple or mediocre. Ive learned, as a black woman that there are just pricks out there that don't appreciate nor celebrate women of color whether you look like Beyoncé or Mike Tyson. They will pass you up or offer you a lesser donation based on the fact that they feel you are inferior. I have gotten over that, and so I celebrate myself. Ive found that the more confidence and self esteem I have within myself, it will exude in my presentation, and others will appreciate me too.... Originally Posted by CocoBrown
I absolute adore the ebony providers I have seen, including my regular ATF. They are some of the sweetest women I have ever met.

I only fuck Caucasians...and I don't fuck fat chicks...guess you're out on both counts...
women of color whether you look like Beyoncé or Mike Tyson.
Have I missed something in the news? Has Mike gone the Bruce Jenner/Caitlyn route?
  • Trey
  • 11-19-2015, 09:33 AM
I enjoy and pretty much only see black chicks my greatest troubles as of late is finding black chicks that will see black guys.
  • Alli
  • 11-19-2015, 10:59 AM
I have found that a good majority of the guys in Houston, seem to not like ebony women. I don't know if they think we are dirty, which I am definitely far from that. It would be nice if more were open to ebony women.

Once you go black, you never go back? Must be pretty damn good?