Twitter permabans the orange clown inciter-in-chief..

Hey px, check out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsmQPTbo9Ck

It's from a Corvette running a quarter mile. If you ever grow a set, you might try out some American muscle and make a few quarter mile passes.

I would offer to meet you out there and discuss racing with you, however I don't really care to converse with someone who's been banned several times from a fucking hooker board.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2021, 10:31 PM

It's from a Corvette running a quarter mile. If you ever grow a set, you might try out some American muscle and make a few quarter mile passes.

I would offer to meet you out there and discuss racing with you, however I don't really care to converse with someone who's been banned several times from a fucking hooker board. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
all good Dear John.

i hit 150 a couple times in my Altima going to and from Vegas, in areas too dangerous for cops to patrol. i figured if i died at least it would at least be while having some fun. probably caused some truckers to piss their pants. my bad..

apparently the acceleration in electric vehicles is crazy, but i haven't driven one yet. hopefully my next car i'll get to try "ludicrous" mode.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2021, 10:32 PM
You do realize it takes a shit ton of energy to produce these products right? More than you can feasibly obtain from solar panels and windmills right? Here’s a solution for ya......just go all nuclear power.....Biden can train the coal miners and roughnecks to run that shit....what could go wrong?..... Originally Posted by Russ38
lol sir..

I would offer to meet you out there and discuss racing with you, however I don't really care to converse with someone who's been banned several times from a fucking hooker board. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Amen!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Amen! Originally Posted by xfrankx
Great post xfranx! can't wait to read your next post..
Bazinga
Great post xfranx! can't wait to read your next post.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Think you would have appreciated it more had you read it all the way to the end.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Think you would have appreciated it more had you read it all the way to the end. Originally Posted by xfrankx
with all the great content you are bringing, Boardman better watch out, he's got competition in the insightful analysis and commentary department..

contribute or stfu xfrankx.
contribute or stfu xfrankx. Originally Posted by pxmcc

You don't go around telling people to stfu and not expect to get some sort of discipline.

Don't you ever learn?????????????

You're either as dumb as a rock, which I don't think.............or you just don't give a fuck until your points start piling up.
I find scripture helps
  • pxmcc
  • 02-06-2021, 12:58 AM
You don't go around telling people to stfu and not expect to get some sort of discipline.

Don't you ever learn?????????????

You're either as dumb as a rock, which I don't think.............or you just don't give a fuck until your points start piling up. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dear John i know what you're doing. u think you are a fucking genius. naw you're just a sorry lonely washed up old man.

you want me to get riled up? not gonna happen. if i choose to reverse troll you, now that would be some funny shit. sure i'll get banned, but i'll be folmfao and it will have been totally worth it.

so go for it Dear_John. let your inner troll be free at last. i know you can't help yourself in any event..

and ya mods, this is totally not a thread hijack whatsoever. honestly i didn't care enough to hit the rtm button, and still dont. eccie has lost itself to the trolls, and Dear John is Exhibit A.

When was the last time he posted content anyone wants to read? what, 5 years, being generous? now all he can do is troll, because he has exactly zero content to contribute to this board and is jealous of anyone who actually produces readable content. (i'm guessing, from how i drive him absolutely bonkers.)

changing the subject back to the thread topic, this right here is some funny shit:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/polit...ing/index.html
Dear John i know what you're doing. u think you are a fucking genius. naw you're just a sorry lonely washed up old man.

you want me to get riled up? not gonna happen. if i choose to reverse troll you, now that would be some funny shit. sure i'll get banned, but i'll be folmfao and it will have been totally worth it.

so go for it Dear_John. let your inner troll be free at last. i know you can't help yourself in any event..

and ya mods, this is totally not a thread hijack whatsoever. honestly i didn't care enough to hit the rtm button, and still dont. eccie has lost itself to the trolls, and Dear John is Exhibit A.

When was the last time he posted content anyone wants to read? what, 5 years, being generous? now all he can do is troll, because he has exactly zero content to contribute to this board and is jealous of anyone who actually produces readable content. (i'm guessing, from how i drive him absolutely bonkers.)

changing the subject back to the thread topic, this right here is some funny shit:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/polit...ing/index.html Originally Posted by pxmcc

Did you ejaculate when typing this?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-07-2021, 03:49 PM
Did you ejaculate when typing this? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
SMH. nope DEAR_JOHN, that's what makes us different. i get no joy out of savage reverse troll takedowns, and i never troll anyone first.

you should have noticed that i was trying to steer clear of your 1st troll post in this thread. i'm the wrong person to troll; i know too much. have a nice day and enjoy the great weather.

by the way, you got away with a lot of shit with shine. don't ever think you'll get away with that with me. but i don't have anything against you. just chill and we can all sing kumbaya.

and back on topic: the Orange Clown. I say he should be convicted of inciting insurrection. what say ya'll and why?
SMH. nope DEAR_JOHN, that's what makes us different. i get no joy out of savage reverse troll takedowns, and i never troll anyone first.

you should have noticed that i was trying to steer clear of your 1st troll post in this thread. i'm the wrong person to troll; i know too much. have a nice day and enjoy the great weather.

by the way, you got away with a lot of shit with shine. don't ever think you'll get away with that with me. but i don't have anything against you. just chill and we can all sing kumbaya. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Yea you do, you're just an attention whore looking for an audience. Thing is, with ECCIE on the down side, your audience is around 5-10.

Since you aren't allowed on the other hobby board and you've been banned numerous times on this board, you may not be as Sierra Hotel as you think you are. I can't even imagine being banned one time, much less numerous times as you've been. To be honest, this really tells about the real you.........a real Whiskey Delta.
Both of you need to knock it off please.