Xmas for the ATF

• Tiger
  • 12-17-2012, 05:41 PM
i can flip a slice of bacon with a sword..been done doin it for many a moon now...ijs...
skills botha Tiger skills is all it takes...and for some alot of practice... Originally Posted by anita germane
And all this time I've been flipping bacon with a fork or kitchen tongs

• Tiger
  • 12-17-2012, 05:43 PM
no battle ax from me, I have been married to one for years LOL Originally Posted by lostforkate
Does the edge get duller or sharper over time?

Lmao!
And all this time I've been flipping bacon with a fork or kitchen tongs

Originally Posted by Tiger

You wear a dress, heels, and a pearl necklace while using those tools?
  • Tiger
  • 12-17-2012, 07:04 PM
You wear a dress, heels, and a pearl necklace while using those tools? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm pretty sure I cook when I'm hungry and want to eat. As to what I wear while cooking, it doesn't include anything from your closet pryamider, so you may breathe easy.

Btw - Nice new avatar.
Nita- How about a nice battle axe?

Each Eagle Talon is made from 1075 Spring Steel. The entire tomahawk is laser-cut from a solid sheet and none of them are cast. The heads are Carbeurized in an open flame and differentially heat treated so that the edges are hard, the body tough and springy, and handle is even tougher. This means that the hardness depends on the location. This differential heat treat ensures that the only portions that are fully hardened are the ones that need to be fully hardened. Much like the Samurai swords of centuries past, the Eagle Talon is hardened for piercing and cutting, and springy tough everywhere else so that the weapon is not brittle. If you buy any axe or tomahawk that is fully hardened throughout the head, you will risk breaking it with hard use. Originally Posted by Tiger
ohhh now those are very nice...somehow..i find when a person walks in..they tend to be on their best behavior when i have my gear out and have just shined the up...they look at me..they look and my inventory and they then get that dear in the headlight look...
  • Tiger
  • 12-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Anita - could be a reaction to the shiny objects or just reacting to the lady in the room.
(Who knows where the blood be flowing?) LOL
Anita - could be a reaction to the shiny objects or just reacting to the lady in the room.
(Who knows where the blood be flowing?) LOL Originally Posted by Tiger
awwwww you sweet..
Interesting how this thread went from giving a little gift for a lady to discussion on guns... Many ATF in this case meant Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms and not all time favorite. If that's the case, everyone's forgetting the alcohol and tobacco part.

Rum & Coke anyone? Originally Posted by Tiger
Ill take a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped, a case of Champagne (nothing cheap), a carton of cigarettes, and one of those pink handguns (preferably with sparkles).
And vegan Hindu delacasies

Ill take a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped, . Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
careful with that stuff and the other loaded whipped products. Takes long time for the little head to stop shedding if use wrong.

mmmm so is tiger a ATF of yours??????
We have never had the pleasure of meeting.
Although, I'm now seriously considering coming out west after the Holidays.
cool,

(AB stop read post here)

crap. Now I may have buy a one of the loaded whipped product as a gift.

AB do you have a flavor you like??????
What is Loaded Whipped. I was referring to Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. It's awesome in chocolate milk.
We have never had the pleasure of meeting.
Although, I'm now seriously considering coming out west after the Holidays. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
WNY may never be the same again....