Cheating Fantasy

It would be hot if guys borrow their wive's wedding ring when they come to fuck me and I wear that during our lovemaking))
It would be hot if guys borrow their wive's wedding ring when they come to fuck me and I wear that during our lovemaking)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I could actually do that! Mine never wears hers. Doesn't like the feel of jewelry on her fingers. I would just need to figure out where she keeps it.
Sir Axl, just tell her you need to borrow it for a day. If she asks why, joking tell her you want to feel her presence when you fuck a slut. Bring a pair of her panties as well and her favorite perfume to make for a very kinky hot roleplay)) Maybe you can wear her perfume when we fuck)))
When you guys cum to fuck me and cheat on your wives, be sure to get tested fully before so we can fuck bare and you can cream me so when you go home, your cream and my juices are sill all over your cock and balls etc as a treat for the wife))))))
  • ohne
  • 10-28-2017, 11:03 AM
It would be hot if guys borrow their wive's wedding ring when they come to fuck me and I wear that during our lovemaking)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
You are so fucking hot
I've seen some showcases where the provider is wearing a wedding ring. I'd love to fuck a married provider who wears her ring. Even bigger turn on if he knows what she does.
Damm Teagenluv so wish I lived closer! I could easy get the wife's wedding ring it in the jewelry box. She quite wearing it long time ago! It was stolen a few years back (by my son that is another story) but I found it in a pawn shop and she didn't even want me to buy it back! But I did!
If your wife doesn't care about her ring, you should bring some special clothing that she cares about and we can get your cream mixed with my pussy juices all over it creating a mystery for her to solve. You can accuse her of fucking other guys)) You might even get a confession out of her that she does fuck others))