Dallas and the drugs/pimps/whores.. Wow I didn't know it was this bad!

Now you're calling us trash?! And low volume of bitter hookers?

Well you may entertain 10-15 clients a day; but I am very happy to say I AM very selective and low volume. VERY low volume.
My hoo haw is tight and fresh. Too tight and small for multiple poundings a day. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
You are low volume because your phone isn't ringing, not because you are selective.
You are low volume because your phone isn't ringing, not because you are selective. Originally Posted by AlphaQ2
Read her signature. She's currently out of the game. It's amazing what common sense could do for you
Read her signature. She's currently out of the game. It's amazing what common sense could do for you Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Then why would she climb into the middle of this post?
AND, she stated she's a low volume provider. Quit being a fucktard mrredcat.
AND, she stated she's a low volume provider. Quit being a fucktard mrredcat. Originally Posted by AlphaQ2
I always find the whole "low volume" provider idea kind of silly. It's a bit of an oxymoron. It's kind of like bragging about being the tallest midget.
  • R.M.
  • 01-23-2019, 07:29 AM
How about everyone takes it down a notch. Dallas and Houston both have crazy infested areas.

But they are both easy to figure out...stuff near either Galleria is going to be nicer. Any area with high end steakhouses is going to attract upscale business guys.

Any place with a lot of extended stay motels is going to have issues.

If you want to bang as many guys as possible in a short time, follow BLM's advice and stay at a decent place near one of the airports.

And don't look or act like a hooker or stripper. Originally Posted by B Three
This^
I always find the whole "low volume" provider idea kind of silly. It's a bit of an oxymoron. It's kind of like bragging about being the tallest midget. Originally Posted by TheOracle
That is some funny shitz
re: wondering was it a heavy black dude with chains:

which pimp isn't?
Do not post pictures of minors - STAFF