Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

God give me a hot fake woman with big titties and a hot gym body and im all good. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I am soooo there!!!

(and I really like the lodge lunch special on Fridays)
What's "the lodge"? Is that a local bar?
What's "the lodge"? Is that a local bar? Originally Posted by Bombay
http://www.the-lodge.com/

bar ... restaurant ... dancers ... gentleman's club
Whoah...I'm exhausted! Wish I could add a poll to a reply.

Who won this round?

Nothing hotter than two hot women fighting on mud. I got little Luke all excited just imagining st and tara naked fighting in mud.
Lime Jello would be a better medium ... ijs.
  • !VI!
  • 09-28-2014, 08:14 AM
thread jacked but it was jacked in a good way,

i actually laughed myself to sleep thinking about ST comments lol, it made me realize SO much lol, and also proved a few lovely points i made in the past

so new question, based on the (unpaid) responses that you see onlne, but knowing the obvious "realness" in person?

is that still as attractive to you personally?

a lot of ladies do change greatly from online to hobby to personal life?

i came in being real and plan on leaving as real as a came, because i feel you can't fake pleasure...

it's like faking an orgasm... you look like it happened... but we all know (hint hint) it didn't happen

thread jacked but it was jacked in a good way,

i actually laughed myself to sleep thinking about ST comments lol, it made me realize SO much lol, and also proved a few lovely points i made in the past

so new question, based on the (unpaid) responses that you see onlne, but knowing the obvious "realness" in person?

is that still as attractive to you personally?

a lot of ladies do change greatly from online to hobby to personal life?

i came in being real and plan on leaving as real as a came, because i feel you can't fake pleasure...

it's like faking an orgasm... you look like it happened... but we all know (hint hint) it didn't happen

Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

Lmao
I am soooo there!!!

(and I really like the lodge lunch special on Fridays) Originally Posted by dodger
Me too. Their meatloaf and scalloped potatoes are out of this world good.

Ok both ladies have used the B word. Now its time to settle the argument with good old fashioned mud wrestling. They could make a fortune selling tickets to that contest.

Ok both ladies have used the B word. Now its time to settle the argument with good old fashioned mud wrestling. They could make a fortune selling tickets to that contest. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yeah I bet you'd love to see that. Lol I however wish to never meet her, thanks though.
Yeah I bet you'd love to see that. Lol I however wish to never meet her, thanks though. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You were told to stop already you just do not learn.

Trust me the feeling is mutal
Ahh let's just get physical ladies

With jello or pudding tho.

Ahh let's just get physical ladies

With jello or pudding tho.

Originally Posted by muffin101
Yeah, can't we all just go get laid?
Yeah, can't we all just go get laid? Originally Posted by TinMan
THAT sounds like a GREAT idea