So the ad site is down

The majority 95% + do slut in peace, The over the hill bitter whores are the ones bringing all the drama, they support outings, stealing from guys, getting guys banned from OH2 just because guys speak up against BS, they're cowards who post threads on OH2 because they know that anyone that post to disagree will get points, it's a super size granny that leads the pack, she's the biggest coward and scared to post up her BS on this site where it's a even playing field, she's still mad that tricks are running the show Originally Posted by BLM69
Amen. Preach Bro! Keep spreading the truth!
Hey Admiral Giggle, happy now :-). Thread now is not what you were afraid that it will turn into. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
And this right here is why I'll never leave ECCIE!
some of us girls LIKE what we do--we are reliable, treat clients fairly
and provide good service at bargain rates
I kinda agree with you here. I understand there was some pent up frustration with the way things were handled on the other board (mostly limited to some specific ladies). But looks like in this coed, pendulum has swung to the other side ..a bit too much Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
You are not wrong, and points will be issued for sure. That should not however discount the grievances against OH2 wholesale. When the dust settles the mods here will apply the GL evenly and honestly. There is no protected status here.

Now queue the audio for WEC to step in and offer his rebuttal..
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:27 PM
some of us girls LIKE what we do--we are reliable, treat clients fairly
and provide good service at bargain rates Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Sherry don't sh#t where she eats, you need to school them bitter whores over at OH2 how to act like a lady
Agreed i absolutely loveeee what i do and i do it with grace and as safely as possible.
Im always very fair as well as reasonable.
I definitely treat others with the same respect thats given.
We all know the saying....
"Treat others the way you want to be treated"
I dont judge anyone for who they are or what their boundaries are nor do i push them.
We are all entitled to our own limitations as well as self respect.
I have been with eccie many years and it is still one of my favs.
A will ride it out as long as its around.
Minus the dramatics!!!
We are all here to make each other happy!!!
Xxx
Based in dallas but I drove away from the dallas weather yesterday
Agreed i absolutely loveeee what i do and i do it with grace and as safely as possible.
Originally Posted by Tiffany Tyler

Thanks for clarifying that. I guess some folks interpreted my post saying"ladies interested in mass" to mean as completely different.... Guys, pls do not interpret it as willingness to participate in bb activities. It simply may mean participating in a dialogue in co-ed or watch drama in co-ed :-).....who knows....do your homework.
[/CENTER]

Thanks for clarifying that. I guess some folks interpreted my post saying"ladies interested in mass" to mean as completely different.... Guys, pls do not interpret it as willingness to participate in bb activities. It simply may mean participating in a dialogue in co-ed or watch drama in co-ed :-).....who knows....do your homework. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
LOL she got her post removed with a quickness once her phone started blowing up! Hopefully she didn't catch too much flak for that. Dallas dudes are thirsty for some time at the altar!
[/CENTER]

Thanks for clarifying that. I guess some folks interpreted my post saying"ladies interested in mass" to mean as completely different.... Guys, pls do not interpret it as willingness to participate in bb activities. It simply may mean participating in a dialogue in co-ed or watch drama in co-ed :-).....who knows....do your homework. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
Again, it’s another one of YOUR threads and YOUR post #16 mentions “going to church” which most fucktards interpret as “catholic” which means “no condom or birth control” so if a gal doesn’t know that she may inadvertently post the wrong replies.

Hmm, 2 for 2.

If this was OH2 she’d have CK ban you.
Im always very fair as well as reasonable.
I definitely treat others with the same respect thats given.
We all know the saying....
"Treat others the way you want to be treated"
I dont judge anyone for who they are or what their boundaries are nor do i push them.
We are all entitled to our own limitations as well as self respect.
I have been with eccie many years and it is still one of my favs.
A will ride it out as long as its around.
Minus the dramatics!!!
We are all here to make each other happy!!!
Originally Posted by Tiffany Tyler
beautifully said!
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2022, 08:34 PM
Again, it’s another one of YOUR threads and YOUR post #16 mentions “going to church” which most fucktards interpret as “catholic” which means “no condom or birth control” so if a gal doesn’t know that she may inadvertently post the wrong replies.

Hmm, 2 for 2.

If this was OH2 she’d have CK ban you. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Birth control is okay, bareback is known as BBQ, catholic, Don and other silly names
Don't forget rawdog, going to mass, and taking the skin boat to tuna town.

I am going to really work on promoting that last one!
Birth control is okay, bareback is known as BBQ, catholic, Don and other silly names Originally Posted by BLM69
I stand corrected. Next round is on me when we go hang out at Bucks with WEC
I stand corrected. Next round is on me when we go hang out at Bucks with WEC Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Am I invited even if I get banned for pointing out facts? Hell WEC seems sane around her now a days.