Would you guys please help me out?

I guess we'll see you in January, have a safe trip in advance... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Thanks girl! Very excited for the trip!
Currently looks like I'll be doing a tour in Houstonstaff edit.....SMI

Lying down. Love the perky nip... Originally Posted by Hammerstyk
Thanks, thats the one I went with!

Nice pics tia tate! Hard to decide which is best! Originally Posted by 200K
Thank you! I went with lying down, that had the unanimous vote.

Feel free to check out my site to see how it all came together!!
staff edit....SMI
Both pxmcc/KMLWA/GrkFrk and BLM69 missed the pun. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Quip:

Let's keep the atmosphere light please. Cellulite.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-09-2017, 09:18 PM

I'm dumb. but at least i'm honest about it..

Glad you cleared everything up Chicago Boy... your pun, how many bandles i have to my handle, how to abbreviate your name-cb-hell pretty much the key to understanding the universe. i stand edified, greatly edified sir..

niggawatts. you also edify me, EccieUser..
JJ Watt is my igga, dawg..

Quip:

Let's keep the atmosphere light please. Cellulite.
^. No
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Only thing light is the OP wallet with her fantasy rates, the rest if her is heavy with her being a big woman
Thank you! I went with lying down, that had the unanimous vote. Originally Posted by tiatate

ed·i·fy

ˈedəˌfī/Submit

verb formal
instruct or improve (someone) morally or intellectually.

• pxmcc
  • 12-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Only thing light is the OP wallet with her fantasy rates, the rest if her is heavy with her being a big woman Originally Posted by BLM69
the term is curvy. some dudes like curvy chicks. the guys who like curvy chicks think the chicks I like look "emaciated" or "famished." to me they look "perfect."

she doesn't qualify as voluptuous. whenever you see voluptuous on an ad, just remember voluptuous=BBW. always. and yes, you can quote me on that..

BLM, if you were a 6 figga balla, sure you'd b castin' shade the lady's way? i'm more like a 4 figga balla btw, definitely lower case b, prbly 8 point font or less..
  • pxmcc
  • 12-11-2017, 01:45 AM
But Soulmanike is pretty tough when a threAD gets too explicitly ADy, I noticed. fine line, i'm guessin. i'd make a real shitty mod; flew right by my clueless ass..