How would you improve this site?

Since NONE of you know what you're talking about in here, let ME get in on this.

1. Issue points for speaking out of ROS/private info. One warning, next time: POINTS. 10, at least. Some of you guys are just PATHETIC with this. If it's in freaking private tags/ROS, you keep it private tags/ROS!!! I don't give a damn how minuscule or 'unimportant' it is. It's not up to you to blab it out publicly.

I RTM a lot of shit. I don't give a damn if you put a crybaby emoji on it. Quit fucking up and I'll quit reporting your asses!

2. Rates. Post your damn rates. If I have to ask one more fucking hooktard what her rates are, I'll... just post your rates. How hard is it!! I'm not going to your website, or asking or calling your ass to find that out. Shouldn't have to do that anyway, because if I do, we're TALKING ABOUT MONEY, which is something we're not supposed to be doing!!

3. Pics. This board needs to get away from this ghetto, cheap ass, booty tooted up over a sink or pics taken in some CAVE of a notel with shitty lighting, beer stained carpet, and you have to nerve to want $300 an hour, and you can't 'invest' your 'business model' by getting some pro pics??

4. Comments in reviews are a NECESSARY EVIL. I've seen boards without comments in reviews (or coed interaction). Those boards died a SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH.

Not everyone's taste in everything parallels perfectly. That's what makes this board what it is. If we all thought the same, fucked the same, and acted the same, this board would turn to shit.

5. If you can't handled being cussed out every now and then, or read something bad said about you, then go move to Easter Island or live in an igloo or something. Be an adult for once in your life.

I got some more shit I want to say, but I'll do it later. I got some thangs to do.
Since NONE of you know what you're talking about in here, let ME get in on this.

1. Issue points for speaking out of ROS/private info. One warning, next time: POINTS. 10, at least. Some of you guys are just PATHETIC with this. If it's in freaking private tags/ROS, you keep it private tags/ROS!!! I don't give a damn how minuscule or 'unimportant' it is. It's not up to you to blab it out publicly.

I RTM a lot of shit. I don't give a damn if you put a crybaby emoji on it. Quit fucking up and I'll quit reporting your asses!

2. Rates. Post your damn rates. If I have to ask one more fucking hooktard what her rates are, I'll... just post your rates. How hard is it!! I'm not going to your website, or asking or calling your ass to find that out. Shouldn't have to do that anyway, because if I do, we're TALKING ABOUT MONEY, which is something we're not supposed to be doing!!

3. Pics. This board needs to get away from this ghetto, cheap ass, booty tooted up over a sink or pics taken in some CAVE of a notel with shitty lighting, beer stained carpet, and you have to nerve to want $300 an hour, and you can't 'invest' your 'business model' by getting some pro pics??

4. Comments in reviews are a NECESSARY EVIL. I've seen boards without comments in reviews (or coed interaction). Those boards died a SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH.

Not everyone's taste in everything parallels perfectly. That's what makes this board what it is. If we all thought the same, fucked the same, and acted the same, this board would turn to shit.

5. If you can't handled being cussed out every now and then, or read something bad said about you, then go move to Easter Island or live in an igloo or something. Be an adult for once in your life.

I got some more shit I want to say, but I'll do it later. I got some thangs to do. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Don't hold anything back...
- was provider on rag at time of appointment YES/NO ?
Make me a moderator.....I'll straighten this place out, increase ad revenue, and streamline the forums/reviews.....and add some new revenue options you're not currently taking advantages of......
Make me a moderator.....I'll straighten this place out, increase ad revenue, and streamline the forums/reviews.....and add some new revenue options you're not currently taking advantages of...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Oh these have to be good.
Oh these have to be good. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
No they are fuckin greatness....and it amazes me the dark overlords, missed this money maker.....but they know best.....lol........I can increase their cash flow 5 fold but whatever.......
Consistent fair treatment of everyone. Don't let one person continue to make it while pointing/banning someone else.

No cyber-bullying tolerated and strictly enforced.

I RTM a lot of shit. I don't give a damn if you put a crybaby emoji on it. Quit fucking up and I'll quit reporting your asses. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
What a surprise, lol.
Did you run to the principal every time you got hit in the face with a dodgeball?
What a surprise, lol.
Did you run to the principal every time you got hit in the face with a dodgeball? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Please.

First of all, I was too agile to even get touched in dodgeball. Second of all, I'm enough of a badass to tell you one-inchers that I do use the RTM, and gives less than two shits who it pisses off. I wouldn't even care if RTM senders had to own the ones they send. I'd still do it.

Again, quit fucking up and I'll quit sending them.
What a surprise, lol.
Did you run to the principal every time you got hit in the face with a dodgeball? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Really? Trying to board shame with an apples to oranges comparison? Here's a clue. Don't break the rules and no one will RTM your shit resulting in you getting points.
Consistent fair treatment of everyone. Don't let one person continue to make it while pointing/banning someone else.

No cyber-bullying tolerated and strictly enforced.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I agree, baiting posts should be pointed to nip the drama in the bud.

This place has only a couple of handfuls of cyberbullies, but, those are the most frequent posters. I had to really LOL when a mod wrote this:

You need to chill out with this garbage. ECCIE wont be the platform for you to execute whatever agenda you've got. Originally Posted by Mojojo
This place is full of dick cliques and agendas!
I wouldn't even care if RTM senders had to own the ones they send. I'd still do it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Now THAT's a good idea...a great way to identify the whiners here.
Make it mandatory! Ha ha.
Well, I bet the "bad ass" keyboard warriors who have an opinion on everything and a judgement for everyone are the ones who get butthurt the easiest. So, I say get rid of the cyber bullies and things would be more pleasant and much simpler.

This place is full of dick cliques and agendas! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Preach it, David!
Really? Trying to board shame with an apples to oranges comparison? Here's a clue. Don't break the rules and no one will RTM your shit resulting in you getting points. Originally Posted by Hercules
Lol...Some of you fucktards take this place waaaay too seriously...Pretty sure the Mods actually scan the forums here and see stupid shit and step in.

Do away the RTM and just send the Mods a PM.
And revamp the W&I forum...please.
Lol...Some of you fucktards take this place waaaay too seriously. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Says the fucktard with 10,700+ posts. Take your own advice then you can lecture.