The 'Horny List'

ItalianP, would love to get on your Red Table again... and don't mind paying! I will be visiting Dallas area in a couple of weeks!
Mike from New Orleans
I am horny 24/7 with a flexible schedule
Holy 7 year old bump! Some hookers that posted then are still here slanging pussy today Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao of course and that 7 years will turn into 14 BLM with a few retirements here and there, but they ass will be still slanging it in 2024.

Lmao!!!
The ladies dont want sex ... they only want guy's money.
<<< im horny now LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Great to know I was horny 7 years ago
Great to know I was horny 7 years ago Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well of course you was jag you was 38 7 years ago, that is in a woman prime years right there.
I DO get that feeling! The OP described it perfectly. And I can't stand penile substitutes like dildos or vibrators . My needs require the real thing. But it usually happens late at night in bed, and I could just never, ever, make a booty call to a guy. My mama would spank me. Southern girls have rules you just don't break. I've never called or texted a guy first, client or RW. I only respond to their communications. And yes, doing what I'm doing now, is against my Charm School Rules,but THEY call ME. Thats the way it's done, it's been ingrained in me from childhood. And it's also expected that Southern Women take care of their men, and the men take care of the women. But late at night I resort to a lesser no-no and use my fingers on myself. Several times. Sometimes my right hand gets a cramp in it!
Ginger...... should I call you? 😘
It's been a while verrrrrygood! You can text anytime and book. I still won't call you when I wake up horny at 3 AM. Unless you spend the night. I'll wake you up in a way that leaves no doubt about what I want.
I've had two backpage massage providers reach back out to me when they've been drunk and or horny. It's definitely a confidence booster. One of them even offered a threesome with her friend so we did that two or three times
It's been a while verrrrrygood! You can text anytime and book. I still won't call you when I wake up horny at 3 AM. Unless you spend the night. I'll wake you up in a way that leaves no doubt about what I want. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Nice!!!!!!!!
Great to know I was horny 7 years ago Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And you every bit as hot now my dear
Took a stripper home from a SC once, only paid for 2 dances. Didn't expect her to call me 3 more times for late night booty calls. Thought we were one and done, but it was great! That's my one story to brag about, got nothing else.
You do know that this thread is almost seven years old, don't you? Originally Posted by oldmarine
and your point is??

in my hobby opinion, it's a better thread than some currently on Co-ed.
Never happened to me.... Damn it... And I eat pussy so well... They always want my money.