Kobayashi Maru

For those that chose not to listen or either missed the point:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=59

I recommend the ladies and gentlemen get this thread back to its original topic. dj8 Originally Posted by dj8rocks
I done forgot what the topic was. Either way, this thread qualifies as shitshow
I done forgot what the topic was. Either way, this thread qualifies as shitshow Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Always have been lol.
I done forgot what the topic was. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

It was about the Force.
I done forgot what the topic was. Either way, this thread qualifies as shitshow Originally Posted by mrredcat43
If pyramider is here it is probably about taint photos but can we even show those anymore
Well it started as Star Trek so let me circle back to Star Trek. Good luck to you Ginger during your journey where no man has gone before. May you find smooth sailing and happiness during your vacation. We await your return and hope you will regale us with tales of your great adventure beyond our little corner of our known universe.
Well, this thread pretty much played out the way I figured it would. A lot of ugliness that doesn’t do any of us any good. A no-win situation just like the Kobayashi Maru.

The only thing I wasn’t expecting that Victoria Jolie was brought into this “shitstorm” of a thread. She doesn’t deserve it and what from what I discovered when I met her; she is truly a class-act and has a certain je ne sais quoi that charms everybody she meets. I wanted to see her cause of her speaking French and sexiness but was so fascinated about all the travels she has had around the world. I do want to thank that special person who encouraged me to see her.

Besides involving her, my only regret is posting this thread during the time of year that is my busiest. If I was an accountant, tomorrow would be April 15th.

I will back track a bit and say that this thread wasn’t a total no-win. There was one win and that is for anyone coming into this site for the first time. There is so much you don’t realize is going on in the premium access sections and maybe getting a viewpoint of those you might be interested in, it’s helpful to know what you are getting yourself in. I know there were a few times I wish I had that premium access first before deciding.

One last thing. If someone tells you that 1+1=3, it’s OK to question them. It’s not a sign of cowardice. You just know the difference between loyalty and blind loyalty.

Administrator, I would like to request that this thread be closed since the spirit of it was never followed.

Well, this thread pretty much played out the way I figured it would. A lot of ugliness that doesn’t do any of us any good. A no-win situation just like the Kobayashi Maru.

The only thing I wasn’t expecting that Victoria Jolie was brought into this “shitstorm” of a thread. She doesn’t deserve it and what from what I discovered when I met her; she is truly a class-act and has a certain je ne sais quoi that charms everybody she meets. I wanted to see her cause of her speaking French and sexiness but was so fascinated about all the travels she has had around the world. I do want to thank that special person who encouraged me to see her.

Besides involving her, my only regret is posting this thread during the time of year that is my busiest. If I was an accountant, tomorrow would be April 15th.

I will back track a bit and say that this thread wasn’t a total no-win. There was one win and that is for anyone coming into this site for the first time. There is so much you don’t realize is going on in the premium access sections and maybe getting a viewpoint of those you might be interested in, it’s helpful to know what you are getting yourself in. I know there were a few times I wish I had that premium access first before deciding.

One last thing. If someone tells you that 1+1=3, it’s OK to question them. It’s not a sign of cowardice. You just know the difference between loyalty and blind loyalty.

Administrator, I would like to request that this thread be closed since the spirit of it was never followed.

Originally Posted by Exchequer

So you start a shitshow to see if you could try and get someone banned Because you got for little feeling hurt...i call bullshit

Lauren was no longer feuding with ginger so you enlisted Victoriajolie to hate on Ginger

Might want to look at this thread

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2756326&highl ight=

And then you are "soooo busy" to check in on the shitshow you started

Yeah i call bullshit you whiny ass you wouldn't last 5 minutes in a city like austin or Houston

And now you're pansy ass wants to close it because you can't handle it... what happened to you post it you own it
Ohh the two little points i got because you were banging on the RTM button like you were playing family feud tasted good...IJS
  • Sandy
  • 11-12-2021, 09:12 PM
Ohh the two little points i got because you were banging on the RTM button like you were playing family feud tasted good...IJS Originally Posted by a10bomb
Opp's, I did it again. May the 4th be with you~
I think Ripmany said it best:

Have to be careful with words get in trouble other wise. Be wise. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Ohh the two little points i got because you were banging on the RTM button like you were playing family feud tasted good...IJS Originally Posted by a10bomb

I bet those points were pumpkin spiced given the season.
If pyramider is here it is probably about taint photos but can we even show those anymore Originally Posted by a10bomb
Taint photos have never been forbidden. Taint is not genitalia.
I bet those points were pumpkin spiced given the season. Originally Posted by pyramider
They were out of the pumpkin spice so i opted for peppermint... they threw in a few extra for the inconvenience 🤷 😜
popcawn and Rc cola time

Let me get my spit cup....

OK ya'll continue Originally Posted by winn dixie
Every good Southerner knows that it is a Moon Pie that goes with RC

I bet those points were pumpkin spiced given the season. Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL!

Taint photos have never been forbidden. Taint is not genitalia. Originally Posted by pyramider
My. True to form.

I did promise that I would get around to these parts of the board to see what's going on. And this is the *FIRST* thread I read.

My evening has been planned.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
It is time to return to the Original Subject of this Thread