Good Experiences

Ignore him. He's a Jimmie lover

I think you would have set the tone of the thread by giving us one of your experiences.

Again, PM loves the Golden Dildo. Pay him no attention. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
and seeing as most of his posts are about ...plastic man ...ol doody is obviously a ...plastic man lover!

...hey ...this shitbird is gettin ...some wings! ...thank you plastic man!
  • Doove
  • 08-19-2014, 04:09 PM
I think it is meant to be a sorry attempt at a funny but really comes off as degrading and dismissive to ladies when we really just want to hang out with you guys and bullshit Originally Posted by tinylatina
Hey Rockstar, you gonna take that from her?

Don't you mean ThreAD, ThreAD, ThreAD, ThreAD, ThreAD???

And maybe start ThreADS all over the place... like maybe Pittsburgh....
Oh.... I see you already have:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1117142 Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I really thought this thread had potential when I first read it … but then it just turned into another wasted thread … again *sigh* Originally Posted by tinylatina
Welcome to the upset board, never a dull moment
Welcome to the upset board, never a dull moment Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I like this tiny latina well played my lady.
Welcome to the upset board, never a dull moment Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Thank you, sexy soldier
I like this tiny latina well played my lady. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Haha. All I did was state my opinion.
I can only speak for myself and how I perceive things and I will probably regret commenting on this at all BUUUTT... calling every post that a lady makes a 'threAD' sends an implied message of "You have nothing to say of value unless it is to place an AD or let me know your availability. Furthermore, I know where to find THAT board when I want it." I think it is meant to be a sorry attempt at a funny but really comes off as degrading and dismissive to ladies when we really just want to hang out with you guys and bullshit -- you know, like normal people with common interests (who gives a fuck if our common interest is hobbying). Originally Posted by tinylatina
Reminds me of a founding father who visited the future...'What's this I hear about women voting?'

I've noticed on some of the Texas pages, the ladies start lots of interesting threads, at least it seems, in CoEd. Just because we call them threADs is no reason not to do it. But a thread has to be managed. Margie can't just propose a subject and take off, she has to share at the start and check back and encourage. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Then it is a true threAD, which isn't a bad thing. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I am encouraging ladies posting sweetina. The practice of labeling threADs predates me and will continue, sometimes justified often not. But it's going to happen, and a lot. Hence, 'just because we call them threADs...'

But to start a thread requesting thoughts and opinions without offering any is lame.
I can only speak for myself and how I perceive things and I will probably regret commenting on this at all BUUUTT... calling every post that a lady makes a 'threAD' sends an implied message of "You have nothing to say of value unless it is to place an AD or let me know your availability. Furthermore, I know where to find THAT board when I want it." I think it is meant to be a sorry attempt at a funny but really comes off as degrading and dismissive to ladies when we really just want to hang out with you guys and bullshit -- you know, like normal people with common interests (who gives a fuck if our common interest is hobbying). Originally Posted by tinylatina
Hey Rockstar, you gonna take that from her?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1117142 Originally Posted by Doove
When TL actually makes something into a threAD like the student you are reffering to... I will take her to task in an instant. I may even spank her for it.... I thinck she likes that....and it's on her menu....

I like this tiny latina well played my lady. Originally Posted by bjwstw
Haha. All I did was state my opinion. Originally Posted by tinylatina
The genuine girls like TL and FF and Tori, AJ, Amber and others seem to have no problem creating threads and participating in threads that are NOT threADs....
Tiffany Blue has a nice thread in the Sandbox... and she managed it so well that it took on a life of it's own....
Others that are surely less genuine in their approach are less successful.....

Do you have trouble discerning the genuineness of different providers Dove?
The rest of the board seems quite adept at this....

And thancks for looking up my pgh post!!!
You should stop down for a visit there and meet some of my friends like Bambino, BSer and AG... They are a hoot!!!
And Eaglehorse and Silver... whatta pair.
Poor Tatas is gone though for vacation... perhaps you could fill his void.....
When TL actually makes something into a threAD like the student you are reffering to... I will take her to task in an instant. I may even spank her for it.... I thinck she likes that....and it's on her menu....

The genuine girls like TL and FF and Tori, AJ, Amber and others seem to have no problem creating threads and participating in threads that are NOT threADs....
Tiffany Blue has a nice thread in the Sandbox... and she managed it so well that it took on a life of it's own....

And thancks for looking up my pgh post!!!
You should stop down for a visit there and meet some of my friends like Bambino, BSer and AG... They are a hoot!!!
And Eaglehorse and Silver... whatta pair.
Poor Tatas is gone though for vacation... perhaps you could fill his void..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Rockstar, how dare you tease me with the thought of spankings! hehe. And thank you for explaining to our little dovemuffin what I didn't have the patience to explain. I think he's just jealous of me cause I got to do you and he hasn't. lol

while in NO way disputing the genuine qualities of this fine bunch, I would only say FF & AJ 'have no problem' creating threads. Re the rest, you embellish, or kiss-ass.

yes, good old TB did have one thread that wasn't about her services or a gangbang. And she did it by sharing her favorite things too.

in what way?

Everyone but Doove? Really? Just everyone in upset, or the whole board? Adept?
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Somehow I have become the poster boy of threAD misogyny for merely suggesting the ladies be more active.
Somehow I have become the poster boy of threAD misogyny for merely suggesting the ladies be more active. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I wouldn't say poster boy, darling. Your post just happened to the one in front of me when I decided to get a hair up my butt and state my ever so humble opinion. It is nice to know that some guys sincerely enjoy lady participation.
i seem to have really great experiences when i wear my school gurl outfit
during scheduled investment meetings.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Definitely one of mine sweetie!
I wouldn't say poster boy, darling. Your post just happened to the one in front of me when I decided to get a hair up my butt and state my ever so humble opinion. It is nice to know that some guys sincerely enjoy lady participation. Originally Posted by tinylatina
yes please continue u done good latina, and you can get some of the other ladies to post too that would be good,
yes please continue u done good latina, and you can get some of the other ladies to post too that would be good, Originally Posted by bjwstw
I can pretty much promise you continued honest opinions out of me. hehe. It's just how I'm wired.
Somehow I have become the poster boy of threAD misogyny for merely suggesting the ladies be more active. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Maybe the ladies would be more active if some (not all) of the "men" weren't such d-bags and added value instead of just constantly degrading us from behind a computer screen.