Providers against all AA? Let me know

Thank you, ladies, for your awesome input.

Now I'm horny.
Texassapper, the statistics that you base your claims are fundamentally flawed.
95% of black crime is against blacks. To use these numbers to assess risk is wrong because it misleads your audience.

It is a fact that Caucasian men commit more crimes than any other race based on the numbers alone. Percentages are used in an attempt to compare the 2 races to inflict fear and confusion to those not educated on how to interpret the results.
YOU think it gets old. Just think his fucking old it gets for black folks to be discriminated against. Been going on for 400 plus years, just on this continent. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

You must be a "woke" "white privileged" self-loathing white liberal, or a black guy.

If you're a black needing sympathy for stuff that happened 400 to 150 years ago, Well I'll pat you on the head and give you a sad look, if that helps.

We should have gotten the Chinese to pick the cotton, that's for sure. Hey, hind sight is always 20/20.
  • ztonk
  • 09-17-2019, 09:10 PM
A reminder that derogatory racial remarks have no place on this site.

ztonk
You must be a "woke" "white privileged" self-loathing white liberal, or a black guy.

If you're a black needing sympathy for stuff that happened 400 to 150 years ago, Well I'll pat you on the head and give you a sad look, if that helps.

We should have gotten the Chinese to pick the cotton, that's for sure. Hey, hind sight is always 20/20. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Geez. You sound really smart. Did you type that bullshit during a Klan rally? What the fuck is the matter with you? And why are you bringing your old bitter racist ass to a thread that obviously has nothing to do with you?

Yeah, it's a worn out topic on this board, but the black guys bring it up for a reason on a regular basis. If you don't like them doing so, don't click on the fucking thread and keep your hate for their race to yourself... you really do need to "muscleup" because you seem weak as fuck to me.
He's lame as fuck. Just follow the quotes in his sig line and ignore that ignorant bigot
A reminder that derogatory racial remarks have no place on this site.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
Thanks for weighing in, ztonk. You have to check muscleups other posts and do something. He referred to African Americans as apes in this same thread. Posting ads and threADs is banned, but this guy gets to call people apes? People have different opinions on NBA policies and it's healthy to debate them vigorously, but blatant hatred shouldnt get a platform here.
Texassapper, the statistics that you base your claims are fundamentally flawed.
95% of black crime is against blacks. To use these numbers to assess risk is wrong because it misleads your audience. Originally Posted by MrKlean
Well I guess it's relevant to AA providers then isn't it? But I guess it's also relevant to white providers because Black on White crime is 25x more likely than the reverse... however rare inter-racial crime may be.

It is a fact that Caucasian men commit more crimes than any other race based on the numbers alone. Percentages are used in an attempt to compare the 2 races to inflict fear and confusion to those not educated on how to interpret the results. Originally Posted by MrKlean
I'm sorry that you don't understand probability. It has nothing to do with the total numbers since the provider isn't f*cking ever male on the planet. Every meeting with a new client is an individual event... like a coin toss. Except that racial characteristics have been substituted for heads or tails.... hence the term "to normalize". You cannot compare two groups of anything unless you "normalize" them...ie look at similar group sizes.

Math. it. is. tough.
Well I guess it's relevant to AA providers then isn't it? But I guess it's also relevant to white providers because Black on White crime is 25x more likely than the reverse... however rare inter-racial crime may be.

I'm sorry that you don't understand probability. It has nothing to do with the total numbers since the provider isn't f*cking ever male on the planet. Every meeting with a new client is an individual event... like a coin toss. Except that racial characteristics have been substituted for heads or tails.... hence the term "to normalize". You cannot compare two groups of anything unless you "normalize" them...ie look at similar group sizes.

Math. it. is. tough. Originally Posted by texassapper
As Ronald Reagan said, "here you go again". Let's not paint whole races based on the conduct of the few. Under your logic, someone could argue that we should seize AR 15s from white men because white men have been the perpetrators of most mass shootings. Or, white women should ban white guys and black women should ban black guys because most violent crimes entail a person of one race being violent against another person of the same race. Are there mass shooters who are white guys? Yes. But don't blindly take people's guns away. Are there pimps who are black guys? Yes. Don't blindly ban black guys. These mass shooter ass holes don't represent white America and pimps don't represent black America. They are outliers for two otherwise good communities.

The question is how many women have negative experiences with thoroughly vetted clients (p411 plus refs).

Show me those stats, bro.
Thanks for weighing in, ztonk. You have to check muscleups other posts and do something. He referred to African Americans as apes in this same thread. Posting ads and threADs is banned, but this guy gets to call people apes? People have different opinions on NBA policies and it's healthy to debate them vigorously, but blatant hatred shouldnt get a platform here. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
WWWWWHAAA, WHHHHAAA, WHAAAAA!

"You better do something. MU might call me a name. Where's my pacie?"

Ah lewie, you haven't figured it out? I do this to trigger emotionally labile folks like you. I'm a troll. A racist? Not really. I like inflicting pain on snowflakes (I don't care what color). It's what I do. There is a certain human varietal that tends to be a bit more sensitive and soooo fun to make fun of because they flip out with just a few simple statements. An easy target- A reactive target!
You would luv my twitter comments.

Thank you very much for your response.

Get triggered much? ;-)

Oh, and I did not call people apes.
Ah lewie, you haven't figured it out? I do this to trigger emotionally labile folks like you. Originally Posted by Muscleup
No. You do it because you are a pathetic miserable insecure racist old man. Let's not get confused here old timer. No need to backtrack now and act like you are anything else because you were called out on your bullshit racist posts.
As Ronald Reagan said, "here you go again". Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
Like most of your thoughts.... it's close but still not accurate. You're actually quite like this.

Let's not paint whole races based on the conduct of the few. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
From a moral sense I agree... from a statistical one, you're a fool not to understand the math. There's a reason you don't walk down dark alleys at midnight in the big city... because probability wise, that's where/when you will get mugged.

Under your logic, someone could argue that we should seize AR 15s from white men because white men have been the perpetrators of most mass shootings. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
Well that second clip is true for this statement as well. Your argument is another example of how you don't understand data sets.

I'll ask you a simple question... Do you think that all men are created equal?

If you do, then if whites made up 65% of the population they would commit 65% of the mass shootings, blacks would make up 13% and so on and so forth.
BUT:

Or, white women should ban white guys and black women should ban black guys because most violent crimes entail a person of one race being violent against another person of the same race. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
Generally speaking...people are violent against people of the same race because THAT's who they are around...

Are there mass shooters who are white guys? Yes. But don't blindly take people's guns away. Are there pimps who are black guys? Yes. Don't blindly ban black guys. These mass shooter ass holes don't represent white America and pimps don't represent black America. They are outliers for two otherwise good communities. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
You still don't understand the math do you? We're not talking about govt. public policy we're talking about interpersonal relations... one in which one party is more vulnerable than the other. ONLY that party can do the risk analysis for themselves... regardless of how much virtue YOU think they should be publicly expressing.

The question is how many women have negative experiences with thoroughly vetted clients (p411 plus refs). Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
If they are vetted they are no longer part of the general data set... and hence not really relevant to the first time risk of seeing a new client.

Show me those stats, bro. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
1. I'm not your bro.
2. The stats are publicly available to anyone that wants to see them. It's called the Department of Justice.
3. I get that you're probably still wet behind the ears, but your expectation that others will do the hard work (and thinking) for you is sadly misplaced.
Some AA guys want to force women to be with them, find the willing women and stop with the crying threads, nothing will change Originally Posted by BLM69
For once I agree with this guy!!
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2019, 02:54 PM
For once I agree with this guy!! Originally Posted by tiatate
I knew you'll come around sooner or later, smart chick
I see more age specific no AA ads than anything,very often the provider is black herself. I wonder why this age restriction on AA is so common? The age cut off typically seems to be no AA under 35.

At the end of the day it is irrelevant, her body her rules.