Pegging: Who Does it best?

ThreadNecromancerMTG.jpeg
Wow, way to resurrect a six-years dormant thread. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
So, re-ask the question. AlexSt.Claire rocked my world pretty damn good and I am looking forward to giving Karidmatic_kylie a shot in the near future
I think it might be me, but I really should vet the idea a bit more before making such a claim. Does anyone want to help me test this out? I'll probably need a lot of help....yeah, a lot.....like a lot lot.

Apply within.
I've always wondered if those dildos that "cum" now take pegging up a notch for guys/gals that are into it.
I've always wondered if those dildos that "cum" now take pegging up a notch for guys/gals that are into it. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I don’t think it would make any difference in the pegging, but now that you mention it, getting a facial from a chick sounds kinkyly interesting
Heidi.Fly, DallasRain, Analeese, Lindsey Lacy, Chaz to name a few well known for this, in the Dallas area.
I love pegging with my girl cock and ultimately training to take my hand and arm eventually it’s so much fun and hot
I love, love, love using my strap-on. I have a couple recent reviews in the last week or so of these types of sessions. I just love when a guy will slut his ass out for me.
When I lived in Houston, I had a young CL girl I messed with. She loved that pegging thing.
She was into getting fucked by young guys and fucking older guys.
Once a month, 80 for half, 2 years.
It was a pain in the ass first few months. She started small and slowly went up to a normal size.
Never had a chick who knew as much as her.
There is a La. Chick that is super aggressive. 150 for full. She doesn't care if you feel good or not. She wants to do it to make her feel good. Very aggressive.
I did a review on her a few months ago.
Whos the LA chick?
I have done many many many pegging sesssions and only had one guy back out I usually tell newbies to pegging that if they relax the initial “omg this is hurting” and then they can take more and usually leads into wonderful pegging sessions lube and soft hands needed just as much as a good girl cock
I've always wondered if those dildos that "cum" now take pegging up a notch for guys/gals that are into it. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Has anyone experienced a "squirting" strap-on? Can you feel the "cum"? That would be a new experience.

For anyone who has had safe BB anal, could you feel the cum squirting?
Has anyone experienced a "squirting" strap-on? Can you feel the "cum"? That would be a new experience.

For anyone who has had safe BB anal, could you feel the cum squirting? Originally Posted by papadee
I don’t think you could feel the squirt, but I am sure there are some kinkstresses who would get off giving a guy a facial (any gal wanting to give it a try,IM me)
I must say, thefamilydog, it was kind of funny to see the title of this thread right above your name.