Is this the Eccie board or?

Oh and can I play The Skipper in the Lifetime movie of the week? Originally Posted by Wayward
You mean "The Perfect Storm"?
Wait......
Was that a shot a the lynch mob or a compliment? Originally Posted by boardman
It good to stay in the Grey Zone sometimes
It is a tangled web we weave......sometimes we stumble and get ours. Originally Posted by dearhunter
it does happen but very rarely
You fucktards in the lynch mob are going to get yours one of these days.......I hope I am here to see it.........weave weave weave
Two days out of the "lynchmob" & DH is already trying to fuck everyone over...... Someone get him a new Pink Panther!!

JaD
How can you say that proper? We are sweet little kittens just look and by the way carkiddo is Orgional A S P D Bad Boi or OASPDBB which is not the former SHMB aspd.

Originally Posted by Wayward
Padre - This is exactly what i am cautioning the yung'uns here. They need to know what they are up against if they want to jump in this fight.
How the fuck did dh get "out"
I didn't thinck that was possible.
I didn't thinck that was possible. Originally Posted by boardman
he may take a vacation every once in a while but he will never be out.
I'm telling you, DH musta dropped off some venison to the TNMT's house and bought his way outta the mob...... That fucker was the "Ringleader" before he went on his "hunting" trip...... I'm just sayin......

JaD
I didn't thinck that was possible. Originally Posted by boardman
The same way John Gotti Jr. got out of the Gambino family...
It's such a beautiful day in SHMB land today... after yesterday

Let me get this straight...

You're saying that St.C is dying and has been neglecting the board for years while at the same time asking for money to help with his expenses?

You're saying that TBONE is St.C's mother and is a really vindictive bitch who is ready to rule over St.C's domain with an iron fist when he dies?

You're saying that SP Hunter is someone who has bought into the board and is the heir appearant for running things after St.C dies?

I'm confused...who's St.C's daughter then? You know, the one who gets into a fight with TBONE over who really owns the board?

Damn...I'm WAY the fuck out of the loop here... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You beat me to it, and did so more masterfully than would I. Fuck, I had SP Hunter as ck 1942, but your character choice is more befitting - in view of the absurdity of Raph's claim. Only one problem. Wouldn't that mean SP Hunter is dead already? Naw, we can't have that - I sort of like the guy.

Either way, POST OF THE THREAD honors, thus far, although proper's post runs a close second. I don't know him, but I like proper. He gets it! Some (no names mentioned OP) would be wise to heed his sage advice.

You beat me to it, and did so more masterfully than would I. Fuck, I had SP Hunter as ck 1942, but your character choice is more befitting - in view of the absurdity of Raph's claim. Only one problem. Wouldn't that mean SP Hunter is dead already? Naw, we can't have that - I sort of like the guy.

Either way, POST OF THE THREAD honors, thus far, although proper's post runs a close second. I don't know him, but I like proper. He gets it! Some (no names mentioned OP) would be wise to heed his sage advice.
Originally Posted by TexasGator
TG - Thx. I have been around a long time and keep a low profile. I don't like coming second in anything but will take it if i am loosing to WU on this board. He puts considerable more effort and energy into this than me.
If it weren't for his job, the military, burger time, whoring and hooktard stomping........Wakeup wouldn't have a life.....I'm just saying.
If it weren't for his job, the military, burger time, whoring and hooktard stomping........Wakeup wouldn't have a life.....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Wakeup "having a life" may be debatable in its own right....... I'M just saying!

JaD