They were looking for nuclear documents

Posters please dont engage in the baiting game! Or posting of the rules. Thats baiting as well.
Im hoping these baiting attempts end.
The CIA flipped a Russian general into revealing "what Trump gave us" Forget the electric chair just life in prison just like the few recent caught traitors.
To Lighten Up This Thread...

This Tidbit Was Started In The Houston Sandbox...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2865162

Happy Hobbying!
The CIA flipped a Russian general into revealing "what Trump gave us" Forget the electric chair just life in prison just like the few recent caught traitors. Originally Posted by instfixer
Was it Q or Alex Jones who told you that?
Actually unless they charge Trump they don’t have to prove anything. Y’all are the ones having a fit about them going in and getting 10 more boxes of stuff that Trump failed to provide initially. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Boxes of what? If you think it's Nuclear Documents, it's very unlikely. This whole thing is beginning to look more like a movie trope than an actual investigation. It's the dumbest thing the Democrats have come up with yet.
one question... what did they expect to find in Melania's closet? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I hear the agents drew straws for that assignment and were still "sniffing" as they left her bedroom.
Thought this was an interesting question asked. Does anybody think Donald Trump packed those box's and knew exactly what every paper said?

Heard it said that somebody of an official "security" status knew that Trump had classified documents because they apparently saw them at Mar-a-Lago and asked that Trump put an extra lock on the door protecting them and even gave Trump the extra lock.

None of the above is stated as fact! Damn, am I going t have to do this in every post to satisfy two guys?

This all gets more absurd by the day but it does show the absolute desperation and lengths these people will go to to try and keep Trump from running in 2024.

And I'll repeat what could be the most important part of this story. If they find a document on anything of a nuclear nature, will they be able to prove that Trump "intended" to sell, trade or give that document to anybody else.

Damn, were is Comey when you need him to deliver the line that "no reasonable prosecutor would ever bring this case"? I have the feeling we will hear that line again or hear nothing at all.
Thought this was an interesting question asked. Does anybody think Donald Trump packed those box's and knew exactly what every paper said?

Heard it said that somebody of an official "security" status knew that Trump had classified documents because they apparently saw them at Mar-a-Lago and asked that Trump put an extra lock on the door protecting them and even gave Trump the extra lock.

None of the above is stated as fact! Damn, am I going t have to do this in every post to satisfy two guys?

This all gets more absurd by the day but it does show the absolute desperation and lengths these people will go to to try and keep Trump from running in 2024.

And I'll repeat what could be the most important part of this story. If they find a document on anything of a nuclear nature, will they be able to prove that Trump "intended" to sell, trade or give that document to anybody else.

Damn, were is Comey when you need him to deliver the line that "no reasonable prosecutor would ever bring this case"? I have the feeling we will hear that line again or hear nothing at all. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That's true. Comey confirmed Hillary Clinton possessed Classified Documents. He stated "She didn't think she was breaking the Law" I guess in her case ignorance of the Law was a defense, lol.
Did she refuse to turn them over?

FAIL!
I suspect that possession of documents held by myself or anyone else not directly related to the investigation are irrelevant.
Did she refuse to turn them over?

FAIL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, the ones she deleted from her server.
Yeah, the ones she deleted from her server. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They should check the toilets.
They should check the toilets. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you think she or Bill ate them?
... So Trump was gonna sell nuclear papers to Russia or China?

That's rather odd, don't ya think - as Trump is the "America First"
fellow - With the MAGA slogan that you liberal lads despise.

How is selling anything to Russia and China good for America??

But then there's Joe Biden. ... Who's son has money deals with China.
President Joe has begged Russia for oil - while selling the American
oil to China. ... And soon will be having China build the Nuclear
Power plants for America. ... Just like the electric cars.

... The person giving America away to Russia and China
is Joe Biden.

#### Salty
The only person repeatedly claiming Trump was going to sell nuclear secrets is you, Salty. Just more of your lies. Or something worse and forbidden for discussion in this august forum.

I can confirm tht there have been no reports of nuclear material found among the 11 sets of classified and highly classified information that Trump somehow forgot to turn over when asked.

No nuclear material at all.

However, based on empirical evidence, I can report that a large quantity of human and/or animal “material” has been dumped within this thread.

And the BS just keeps on flowing.

Don’t nobody sell it to the Rooskies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!