why one guy "knows" why other guys pay providers for sex

the above exchanges are exactly why i created this thread.
mission accomplished.
Demeaning others so that you can try to feel better about yourself? What an insecure Narcissist!

First off fat Boy, feel free to contact Paris and just ask her about the guy who was catching a flight out of town last week trust me she remembers me.If she responds to you, I bet she won't tell you that I am a little dick fat bastard like you pal. I don't care about premium access- for what? to read ROS in over embelished fantasy novels you guys write?
Now let's talk about you BLM are can I call you fatboy with the little cock? Aren't you the loser that sees Street Walkers? Hahahahahaha and you are calling me a clown?

You drive around "bad neighborhoods" in your city looking to pick up street walkers who are addicts to "forbidden topic" so you can spend your little 20 or 30 dollars. You are the lowest type of hobbyist and you had nerve to throw shade at Tara Evans?

You literally have reviews of paying 25 and 30 dollars to SW's. You are the lowest of the low.

Instead of harassing me go jump in your piece of shit car and travel to South Dallas you may find a street walker for 15 bucks. Hahahahahaha!!!

You are a bottom feeder BLM, I don't know how any decent provider would schedule with you based on your history of seeing SW's?
Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth

You don't know anything about me, but make these claims...I guess that is your true fantasy, eh? To be able to buy and sell other humans?

And as for you not liking to pay? Everyone here can read (also between the lines).

Yes, I like this site and it has served me well. Why are you on here?

Dream on Johnspice Dream on- if only you knew what I did for a living. I could buy you and sell you 10 X's over.......................... ..........

..............Never once did I say I don't like paying. I have a very, very damn good income so money is the least of my worries. If only you knew. gain, you seem butt hurt by my comment so apparently you are one of these geezers who really need this site. Your problem not mine pal!!!!!
the above exchanges are exactly why i created this thread.
mission accomplished. Originally Posted by pmdelites

You created this threAD because you were butt hurt. If you are beating your chest because you fill that you have proven something on a whore site than you have bigger issues than I care to know- happy you glad that you accomplishment something on this site.

You created this threAD because you were butt hurt. If you are beating your chest because you fill that you have proven something on a whore site than you have bigger issues than I care to know- happy you glad that you accomplishment something on this site.
That's exactly how I saw it, and now PM is still whining about it SMDH!!
rather than take Analeese's thread any further off track that it already has been, here's a new thread.

it doesnt really matter why a man pays a provider for time and compansionship.
or why a provider got into this "business" or how much she likes or dislikes what she does.

i think that one of the few things that matters is - when they met, did the man get what he wanted and did the woman get what she wanted?
regardless of how the two hooked up, maybe he did and maybe she did.

but for sure HE IS GONNA PAY FOR IT - possibly with cash, clothes, rent/utility bills, having to listen to her stories, having her text/call/msgs him for whatever reason, (rental) cars, having her out him to family/friends/business/etc, having her do physical damage to something he owns, mental/psychological anguish/stress, or in any of a gazillion other ways.
i just dont believe that getting sex has ever been free or that it will ever be.
i wont claim these ideas as facts -they're just my opinion after experiencing life on earth from some time.

---J.G. Wentworth posted...
To the OP to be quite honest I would say 80 percent of the men on ECCIE hobby because they have no choice. I am basically saying most of these guys whether it's their age or weight they wouldn't be able to score a beautiful lady unless they paid for it -THOSE ARE JUST THE FACTS.
----------following on to what i posted in the other thread, where is your evidence to support your claim of fact??

Yes, I do happen to be part of the 20 percent and I guess from your sarcastic remark you must be part of the 80 percent? I happen to be in great shape for my age and compete every year in a 5k marathon. Sorry if my comment hit a nerve but I AM SPEAKING THE TRUTH. Ask any provider to describe the average hobbyist. Trust me it isn't some young stud with a 6 pack and a huge cock it's guys who resemble you.
----------it might your idea/belief of truth, but that doesnt make it THE truth.

i actually was not trying to hijack the thread or be messy, but THERE'S A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF MEN WHO HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PAY IN ORDER TO SCREW A HOT CHICK. THAT'S THE SIMPLE FACTS LOVE IT OR HATE IT.
----------well, you started to shift to an opinion, but then went back and called it "facts".

But let's be honest with ourselves A LOT OF US HOBBYIST GUYS have screwed ladies that we know wouldn't screw us for free.
----------finally, a general statement not put forward as THE truth or as a fact.

where did I say everyone ? Apparently you must be one of the 80 percent of the guys who has to pay to get laid. Let me just ask you a simple question. Can you walk into a room full of hot women and one of them will screw you for free based on your looks and personality???? I rest my case!!!
I noticed how it's all the old farts who are taking offense to my comment.
Pmdelites you have been around the hobby world for many, many years you are clearly no spring chicken and obviously part of the 80 percent.

----------since i dont think i've ever met you and that you dont know me, how can you say what kind of guy i am??
besides,
1. i didnt enter this crazy sub-culture to get laid. period. if i do, it's icing on the cake for me. and i dont always eat the icing.
2. i dont want "hot women", i want to meet women who enjoy providing intimate sexual delites for me and to me.
3. pls define "old farts", "many, many years", and "spring chicken". (btw, i'm a rooster, not a chicken).
4. i'm not taking offense at your statement, just to your stating that it's a fact and to your name calling.
----------

HAHAHAHA they are taking this too personal. One day if I am fortunate to live to 60 or 70, I too will be an old fart and have to resort to paying for pussy every time it's just the cold hard facts.
----------i rest my case!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
This straight from your beloved Analeese mouth:

I love older guys.. Majority of my clientele I would say is 50 and older...I enjoy my time with the older gents alot... It's never been a deal breaker for me...

I've seen someone as old as 90 before... Men still want to enjoy the company of a pretty woman... Who can please them

Go and ask any provider who has been in this business for years PMdelites and ask the average age and body weight of their clients: majority will say over 50 and over weight. So I assume you think these over 50 and over weight men could just walk in to any night club on a Sat evening and screw any chick w/o paying major dollars right? I now rest my case.
J G, wow. You are truly starting to remind me of my ex-wife.
J G, wow. You are truly starting to remind me of my ex-wife. Originally Posted by 2short@desky
I'm telling you she's a mandel.
J G, wow. You are truly starting to remind me of my ex-wife. Originally Posted by 2short@desky
Well I can see why she divorced you because I don't even know you and don't like you . Sit back and let that sink in for a minute.
Hahahaha, J.G. is starting to remind me of many men's wives. You sure are quick on the draw lady. And you kind of slipped up in a post on another thread a little while ago. Be careful.
Well I can see why she divorced you because I don't even know you and don't like you . Sit back and let that sink in for a minute. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Yep, same pattern here.

1. Announce your credentials because they are better than any elses'.

2. Dispute obvious facts as gospel or submit a Holier than Though Version.

3. Take offense to disagreement and restate your version as gospel.

4. To reinforce your position, resort to name calling and belittlement.

5. Those offended by your remarks from up on high deserve the utmost degradation
because they misinterpreted your sermon or disagreed...kick them when they're down.

6. When your position seems to fade, and the numbers disagreeing does as well, double down
on the dissenters that remain.

7. When your position seems to fade, always call in an expert witness on your behalf, no
matter how you distort the original intent.

My ex was the oldest of 5, had an alcoholic father and a downbeaten mother, so as hard as she was to live with, with all the pent-up over reaction and anguish she had it was somewhat understandable. I've seen this behavior thousands of times...and really, please explain to me why I should be bothered if you don't like me. I guess I was not attentive during the sermon, was I? Forgive me.
Only a woman would talk/write like that.

You just blew your cover JG. Your talk is girl talk.
  • BLM69
  • 06-19-2017, 08:20 PM
First off fat Boy, feel free to contact Paris and just ask her about the guy who was catching a flight out of town last week trust me she remembers me.If she responds to you, I bet she won't tell you that I am a little dick fat bastard like you pal. I don't care about premium access- for what? to read ROS in over embelished fantasy novels you guys write?
Now let's talk about you BLM are can I call you fatboy with the little cock? Aren't you the loser that sees Street Walkers? Hahahahahaha and you are calling me a clown?

You drive around "bad neighborhoods" in your city looking to pick up street walkers who are addicts to "forbidden topic" so you can spend your little 20 or 30 dollars. You are the lowest type of hobbyist and you had nerve to throw shade at Tara Evans?

You literally have reviews of paying 25 and 30 dollars to SW's. You are the lowest of the low.

Instead of harassing me go jump in your piece of shit car and travel to South Dallas you may find a street walker for 15 bucks. Hahahahahaha!!!

You are a bottom feeder BLM, I don't know how any decent provider would schedule with you based on your history of seeing SW's?
You're worst than a bottom feeder buddy, you're a scared troll that talks shit and hides behind a new handle you big stud that can fuck for free but is here waiting for every response coming through, you're a joke and that's the end of it, I don't believe any of your stud fantasies, I believe you might have a pussy between your legs more.
and ask any provider who has been in this business for years PMdelites and ask the average age and body weight of their clients: majority will say over 50 and over weight. So I assume you think these over 50 and over weight men could just walk in to any night club on a Sat evening and screw any chick w/o paying major dollars right? I now rest my case.[/COLOR][/COLOR] Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
you say you are fit, younger, and part of the 20%, and you say you can pick up Hot Chicks for free.. so why are you here?
  • BLM69
  • 06-19-2017, 08:34 PM
you say you are fit, younger, and part of the 20%, and you say you can pick up Hot Chicks for free.. so why are you here? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Loser started with his one fake BP review to gain PA, freaking rich studs have downgraded these days, what other dreamer bragged about everything they didn't own in here? It's not hard to figure out
Loser started with his one fake BP review to gain PA, freaking rich studs have downgraded these days, what other dreamer bragged about everything they didn't own in here? It's not hard to figure out Originally Posted by BLM69
I clicked on that review, it's funny as Hell.. from the stupid title, "I got a massage in Paris", to the end. get it, the girl's name is Paris? but in a wicked twist, the rubdown occurred in Austin, but she is from Dallas. fascinating!

more fascinating is that she's a fat Bitch, who makes Analeese look like Twiggy. this guy who is fit, young, rich, and travels constantly, paid 3 figures for a rubdown from a BP Fattie.. you can't make this shit up.