Ah yes, about that.... Well ,as a matter of fact, I DID tell her she needed to raise her rates.

A retread, or "recap," is a previously-worn tire which has gone through a remanufacturing process designed to extend its useful service life.

Retreads are significantly cheaper than new tires. "Cheap" does not always equate to pricing.
I don't think she will get it...
How come providers can start fresh with a new profile and charge more money for the same pussy, however, when a guy does it, he gets shit or banned?. Never mind what justifications they give such as: I'm providing a courtesan experience, BB w/ certain select clientele, or whatever other BS they can come up with.
Maybe for the same reason that for the same basic car that was $2200 is now $35000. A few improvements, true, but basically the same car. Since when is a basic pickup truck been worth over $30,000? We pay it because we used to make $3800 per year and now, some of us, make $2400, more or less, per week. Basically the same work, so why is the pay so much higher?
A retread, or "recap," is a previously-worn tire which has gone through a remanufacturing process designed to extend its useful service life.

Retreads are significantly cheaper than new tires. "Cheap" does not always equate to pricing. Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, like tires and girls, you would know. Leave to some folks to find the cheapest way out, not necessarily the best value.
I would like to offer a few thoughts Now, please keep in mind that I do not have a side in this matter, so I will preface the following with this: this is merely an opinion.

In reading the banter bouncing from one side to the other, I have to ask: does a higher price point ALWAYS translate to a higher quality product? And vice versa - does a lady playing in the mid-200 range automatically set a reputation as a "low quality provider"? And, further on that, why is it implied that said lady is "high volume" simply because she expects less for the same encounters? I fail to understand the logic behind this; I know there are individuals whose sole purpose is to stack in as mich cash as possible. Which, inadvertently implies that the lady in question has no other form of income. Which is fine. So, now I arrive at my point (I am prone to detailed yammerings, sorry!) - what about the gals that play on the merry-go-round for the pure, erotic bliss of the hobby? I know there are plenty of those that do Do they still qualify as a discount provider simply because they don't chase the dollar bill as eagerly as their more voracious counterparts?

This perplexes me.

I suppose in a roundabout, wordy way I am simply saying that one shouldn't make huge generalizations against an entire community. Charge what you please, for whatever reason tickles your fancy, and be on your way to climax city.

Just my thoughts
Excellent post Emily (Emily Post?) and I always prefer to be with someone who really loves what she's doing ...even if it's play acting.

That said, I think the banter in this thread is more about one provider and her fan club than it is about anything else.
I would like to offer a few thoughts Now, please keep in mind that I do not have a side in this matter, so I will preface the following with this: this is merely an opinion.

In reading the banter bouncing from one side to the other, I have to ask: does a higher price point ALWAYS translate to a higher quality product? And vice versa - does a lady playing in the mid-200 range automatically set a reputation as a "low quality provider"? And, further on that, why is it implied that said lady is "high volume" simply because she expects less for the same encounters? Originally Posted by Emily Stone
By no means do higher prices translate to better service. The best services I have encountered were in the FREE range

This implication higher price = higher quality or value is just an excuse some ladies use a justification to charge higher fees for what is for all practical purposes the same service.

I fail to understand the logic behind this; I know there are individuals whose sole purpose is to stack in as mich cash as possible. Which, inadvertently implies that the lady in question has no other form of income. Which is fine. So, now I arrive at my point (I am prone to detailed yammerings, sorry!) - what about the gals that play on the merry-go-round for the pure, erotic bliss of the hobby? I know there are plenty of those that do Do they still qualify as a discount provider simply because they don't chase the dollar bill as eagerly as their more voracious counterparts?

This perplexes me.

I suppose in a roundabout, wordy way I am simply saying that one shouldn't make huge generalizations against an entire community. Charge what you please, for whatever reason tickles your fancy, and be on your way to climax city.

Just my thoughts
Yes, everyone has to look out for number 1. If the market supports the higher prices, by all means. If the market doesn't look to support the higher prices, then get others in the same industry to raise the average so your higher prices no longer seem so outrageous.

In reading the banter bouncing from one side to the other, I have to ask: does a higher price point ALWAYS translate to a higher quality product? And vice versa - does a lady playing in the mid-200 range automatically set a reputation as a "low quality provider"?

This perplexes me.

Just my th Originally Posted by Emily Stone
In my case the answer is no, my increase of rate was not because my quality increased. My availability decreased which created an imbalance of supply and demand. To decrease the demand to match my availability (supply), I raised my suggested tribute. I hope this helps.
I can't believe I waisted the time to read all of this BS, I know better. LOL
Free sex has been the best sex....No provider has ever blown my doors off...It is only for variety and convenience.
Free sex has been the best sex....No provider has ever blown my doors off...It is only for variety and convenience. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

You are doing something wrong, then!!!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Yes, everyone has to look out for number 1. Originally Posted by Skip_8

...but don't step in Number Two!

(RIP Rodney D)
You are doing something wrong, then!!!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

How so???? I love the chase and getting free all night strange is bad ass.

I have had some great providers don't get me wrong, but civie has a lot of other elements that make it so much better.
Ahhhh, grasshopper! Remember, when you can snatch the pebble from my hand, you will know the true answer!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff