Fox News and Kamala Harris

Harris’s interview on Fox captured higher ratings than Trump’s town hall did. By a factor greater than two.

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harr...-trump-1970906

Seems like that’s always been important to Twitler and his acolytes.

Wonder why they’re so quiet about that…
Harris’s interview on Fox captured higher ratings than Trump’s town hall did. By a factor greater than two.

Wonder why they’re so quiet about that… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Faulkner covered the townhall during her daytime segment. her segment is 11 AM to Noon. many people are working at the time it was aired.

Baier's segment is 6pm. the demographics and viewership is greater.

swing and a miss.
I hope so too, but if I was an undecided voter, I would not vote for her. I just wouldn't waste my time voting. She needs to get people out to vote, yet her answers are so uninspiring, why would they bother? It was not just the Fox interview; it is all of the interviews I have seen her participate in and she literally says a variation of the exact same thing. IMO, that is hardly inspiring enough to take time out of your day to go wait in line and vote. Again, I hope I am wrong. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
When roughly 70% of voters thing country is going in wrong direction and about 55% worse off financially, you have to come up with a few policies that new or different than what Biden has done in last 3.5 years.

People remember things were better under Trump.

People remember things were better under Trump. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Yeah. False memories are a real problem that afflict many, cause them to say crazy things.

Yeah. False memories are a real problem that afflict many, cause them to say crazy things.

. Originally Posted by rooster

They ain't false memories.
Faulkner covered the townhall during her daytime segment. her segment is 11 AM to Noon. many people are working at the time it was aired.

swing and a miss. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope. Numbers don't lie. It's a fact. If his musical recital had been so important, Fox would have aired it in a different time slot. They know how many folks bail on his appearances on Fox.

Add in the audience for Nutsack's Univision disaster and it's still smaller. Why haven't yall been crowing about that triumph? LOLLING

And she had infinitesimally higher ratings on 60 Minutes than Twitler did.

I knew the ratings game would get MAGA media experts' knickers in a twist.

Right about that too! Harris nailed it!

HAHAHAHAHAHhhHhHahagahgahwhwne in boo
Trump’s act is old news. no one really wants to see it anymore.
if you say so

Trump-Vance ticket has done combined 81 interviews since August compared to 44 for Harris-Walz

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...ed-harris-walz

who's ducking the media?? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Seeing that the melange one only responses are about flush toilets, windmills, whales dying, big strong men with tears in their eyes, it has taken twice as many fluff interviews in front of friendly folks who french his prostrate to determine he ain't got a single concept of a plan about anything.

You just show me any interview the orange cry baby has done where the interviewer treated him the same as Kamala that he didn't repeatedly throw a tantrum over.

I hope so too, but if I was an undecided voter, I would not vote for her. I just wouldn't waste my time voting. She needs to get people out to vote, yet her answers are so uninspiring, why would they bother? It was not just the Fox interview; it is all of the interviews I have seen her participate in and she literally says a variation of the exact same thing. IMO, that is hardly inspiring enough to take time out of your day to go wait in line and vote. Again, I hope I am wrong. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

My guess is those response are ingrained in her because of her former occupation as a lawyer/prosecutor. Just like Hillary Clinton, lawyers respond to questions like a legal proceeding. It definitely requires an interviewer with a certain degree of knowledge to get a great interview.

I agree with you Baier is fair. He is the only one at Fox that Harris should do the interview with. According to the WSJ, Harris won the debate with Trump. She does not need to debate Trump again or do anymore interviews. Last poll I saw Harris is ahead in Penn and Trump is ahead in Ariz. I will take that everyday of the week. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I know twk loves to see that cats ass BTC, so here is a libby pov of the interview

Wonder why they’re so quiet about that… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

swing and a miss. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ah, thank twk for holding the maggie standard oh so high with your lies.

" ...Nielsen U.S. National TV data is the currency of choice for media buyers and sellers because we understand that measurement needs to work for everyone, and measure everybody, everywhere. Our proprietary technology can identify viewing that occurs on each TV in and out of the home, including viewing that occurs at airports, doctor’s offices, hotels, or bars/restaurants. We also measure when audiences are watching – whether it’s live, a recorded program via DVR, or video on demand – delivering accurate measurement across all platforms and devices. ... "

You are right about one thing, twk.
You took a swing and missed bigly.

We all know that ratings are your metric for proof. Sorry to bust your bubble.
Word is - he’s cancelling appearances because of fatigue. That’s likely legitimate. It would also explain his most recent appearances being so ridiculously silly.
Guy has definitely been low energy for a long while.

Why doesn't the gop toss his ass since they raged about old and senile candidates for POTUS?!?!
Nope. Numbers don't lie. It's a fact. If his musical recital had been so important, Fox would have aired it in a different time slot. They know how many folks bail on his appearances on Fox.

Add in the audience for Nutsack's Univision disaster and it's still smaller. Why haven't yall been crowing about that triumph? LOLLING

And she had infinitesimally higher ratings on 60 Minutes than Twitler did.

I knew the ratings game would get MAGA media experts' knickers in a twist.

Right about that too! Harris nailed it!

HAHAHAHAHAHhhHhHahagahgahwhwne in boo Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

amusing. daytime viewership isn't the same as evening. at least that's what Nielsen says.

what CBS interview? Trump didn't appear. if you mean 2020 you might be surprised at the numbers. why don't you check on that and get back to me (i already know the numbers)

Seeing that the melange one only responses are about flush toilets, windmills, whales dying, big strong men with tears in their eyes, it has taken twice as many fluff interviews in front of friendly folks who french his prostrate to determine he ain't got a single concept of a plan about anything.

You just show me any interview the orange cry baby has done where the interviewer treated him the same as Kamala that he didn't repeatedly throw a tantrum over.

awww .. that meanie Bret Baier actually tried to force that cunt to answer questions and she fucked it up?

ahe did

bahahaa

My guess is those response are ingrained in her because of her former occupation as a lawyer/prosecutor. Just like Hillary Clinton, lawyers respond to questions like a legal proceeding. It definitely requires an interviewer with a certain degree of knowledge to get a great interview.

I know twk loves to see that cats ass BTC, so here is a libby pov of the interview

three words ... Brian Tyler Cohen ... . three more words ... shaved cat's ass

BAHHAAAGHAAAAAAAAA

Ah, thank twk for holding the maggie standard oh so high with your lies.

" ...Nielsen U.S. National TV data is the currency of choice for media buyers and sellers because we understand that measurement needs to work for everyone, and measure everybody, everywhere. Our proprietary technology can identify viewing that occurs on each TV in and out of the home, including viewing that occurs at airports, doctor’s offices, hotels, or bars/restaurants. We also measure when audiences are watching – whether it’s live, a recorded program via DVR, or video on demand – delivering accurate measurement across all platforms and devices. ... "

You are right about one thing, twk.
You took a swing and missed bigly.

We all know that ratings are your metric for proof. Sorry to bust your bubble. Originally Posted by Precious_b

wonderful. you proved my point. Nielsen. is YR gonna accept that?