ADIOS, AMERICA.............

Wrong, you ignorant fuck. "Range" as in "range of options" is singular.

I won't sully myself or debase my degrees by arguing with a POS like you. At the core of your hatred and insecurities lies the fact that even the least educated peon on this board can run circles around you in terms of intelligent debate and you need to post 50 times a day like a guttersnipe to cover it up.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Options is the word that it needs to agree with, not range.
You're another top dummy. First of all I never said Obama was a Muslim. He said what he said and everyone knows what he meant so there's no conspiracy to it. I simply don't understand the love affair you assholes have with this guy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I simply don't understand the hatred you have for this guy. Your pointy hood helps a little, though.
I simply don't understand the hatred you have for this guy. Your pointy hood helps a little, though. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's not hatred dipshit. I just don't have any reason to support Obama. He isn't trustworthy and that's all there is to it. Now go clean your Rose colored glasses.

Jim
It's not hatred dipshit. I just don't have any reason to support Obama. He isn't trustworthy and that's all there is to it. Now go clean your Rose colored glasses.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No politician is trustworthy and yet I'm sure there are some you support. So what is it?
Options is the word that it needs to agree with, not range. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong AGAIN, dipshit:

range noun (SET)

B1 [C] a set of similar things:

I offered her a range of options.
There is a wide/whole range of opinions on this issue.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict.../british/range

Check your fucking dictionary before you go around correcting others. Are you a freelance writer or just a freelance know-nothing guttersnipe?

No politician is trustworthy and yet I'm sure there are some you support. So what is it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't support any of them anymore. Why is it that I must support individuals that find themselves in positions of power at our expense. My primary goal is to maintain what I have, and to support the Constitution and abide by Laws of this country. That's it.

Jim
Wrong AGAIN, dipshit:

range noun (SET)

B1 [C] a set of similar things:

I offered her a range of options.
There is a wide/whole range of opinions on this issue.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict.../british/range

Check your fucking dictionary before you go around correcting others. Are you a freelance writer or just a freelance guttersnipe?

Better than being a freelance cocksucker

You're still wrong, btw.
You accuse liberals of lacking nuance and yet conservatives see nothing but war as the answer.... Originally Posted by WombRaider
I have already corrected you on your bullshit talking point numerous times. Most conservative critics of the Iran negotiations don't see "war as the answer". They have proposed a slew of options in lieu of Obama-style capitulation. You lack the integrity or nuance to acknowledge it even when I shove it in your face. Much easier to say all conservatives want war.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=151

You're still wrong, btw. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Now you want to TRIPLE down on stupid? Why am I not surprised? Send your "corrections" to the online Cambridge Dictionary, you ignorant cacklehead.

Thanks IIFFYIdiot for yet another of your seemingly endless supply of useless videos, that very few posters (if any at all) pay attention to. Originally Posted by bigtex
Your'e welcome, BGItex... here is another one, I'm sure you will enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOVIgdUiMyw
Your'e welcome, BGItex... here is another one, I'm sure you will enjoy! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why don't you post COIdiot's review of why he has lovingly started referring to you as his personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY?

"Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot -----> <----- COIdiot

You two lovebirds were made for each other!
I have already corrected you on your bullshit talking point numerous times. Most conservative critics of the Iran negotiations don't see "war as the answer". They have proposed a slew of options in lieu of Obama-style capitulation. You lack the integrity or nuance to acknowledge it even when I shove it in your face. Much easier to say all conservatives want war.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=151

Now you want to TRIPLE down on stupid? Why am I not surprised? Send your "corrections" to the online Cambridge Dictionary, you ignorant cacklehead.

To say that Obama is capitulating is disingenuous. You know that's not what they're doing.
You are the biggest flip flopper in these forums. You have posted various times over the years that you support immigration reform and you even stayed Reagan was correct when he supported amnesty.
Coulture apparently has an agenda with Obama and any one who doesn't support her right wing political stance - she's nuts and I see why you support her views. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Is lying no longer a sin, God Fearing Christian? I have NEVER supported immigration reform, except for mild support of the DREAM Act. I have consistently said we need to fully enforce the immigration laws we have now. I have NEVER said Reagan was right when he supported amnesty. I haven't said Reagan was right on much anything.

AND where have I EVER supported Ann Coulter's views. (Note that I spelled her name right, you did not.)

Why do you have this agenda against me to keep lying about me? I may have to report you to the mods! Stop lying! Save yourself from Hell!
  • DSK
  • 06-05-2015, 05:23 AM
So you advocate driving out the immigrants, not questioning the cops and being white? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Being white is a losing proposition, the cops need to be appropriately regulated, and we should definitively drive out any immigrants who receive long term government benefits.

Their country of origin should help them, not us.
Being white is a losing proposition, the cops need to be appropriately regulated, and we should definitively drive out any immigrants who receive long term government benefits.

Their country of origin should help them, not us. Originally Posted by DSK
Then you should return to Israel JL, they will help you. It will help us to get you off the dole.
Junior is working hard to get his Daddy's love by engaging in trite, tedious and insignificant meta discussions.

But his work has not paid off.