Overweight Hobbyists

• Old-T
  • 07-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Nice seeing you drop into this forum JL, and I completely agree with your point.

Find an exercise program and stick with it. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
They say the average man burns about 100 calories during sex and a women burns around 69.

So getting to fucking.
Nice seeing you drop into this forum JL, and I completely agree with your point. Originally Posted by Old-T
Thank you, and I appreciated your comments, also.
I'm sure you don't want to mess with a fatty. I doubt anyone does. I'm guessing the fat boys want the most intimacy.

Having said that, for 38, you look damn good and I'm not in to chicks older than me. Hell, for 28, you look damn good. I hate dorking out on the internet with compliments, but I have to in the rare case that it's actually deserved.

You're a nice looking lady. Roll tide!! Or whatever you rednecks say every Saturday in Alabama during the football games.

Edit: Can't claim Philly and Alabama...Two different worlds of retards....Actually Philly people have a lot more brains than Alabama retards...Sorry, just being honest.. A city beats a state in this case. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Wow. Troll much? I must have missed this post.
There is NOTHING wrong with weight issues with me.
One of the kindest men I have even known is over 300 pounds.

The scales don't bring flowers.
If I wasn't fat, I'm not sure anyone could handle the full length of the Thundercock. I'd have to get some of those choker necklaces to put on it.
  • DMike
  • 07-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Some people are skinny because they are druggies, or smokers, etc. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Granted, there are folks who are overweight due to excessive eating habits; there are also a significant number who are overweight due to medical conditions, or even genetics. Can you tell which are which merely by looking at them? How about just a little sympathy and understanding for those who have no control over their appearance. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
I sincerely appreciate this compassionate attitude.

However...

Conservation of energy is a physical law that applies even in the presence of medical conditions. For a person to gain weight, calories consumed must exceed calories burned. There's no way around it. Bad genetics cannot turn air into fat; fat has to come from excessive food intake.

I say this not to be mean, but to make the point that suggesting some overweight people don't have control over their situation may do them a disservice. If a person that overeats believes they can't actually control their weight, they're doomed.
I love them.
It is not how you look, it is how you treat people.
Weight doesn't bother me at all.

Years ago, a very large hobbiest actually broke my bed frame. I could tell he felt bad and was pretty embarrassed so I made a joke, something about,

"no worries, this bed has seen some miles and wasn't designed for industrial use" .. lol.
What's the general consensus with providers in regards to them? Originally Posted by f5e1181
Um other than they're overweight?

I mean ..... they're alright with me
Don't want to make overweight guys feel bad, but you need to lose weight.

It's good for your health, makes you perform better, makes more positions possible, and makes your dick a bit bigger. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Don't necessarily have to lose weight, but be health conscious and active. Which is your main point anyway, just in some cases weight gain would be good, adding some muscle.

I was not very old when sugar became an issue. Medications, maybe some less than positive thought patterns kept junior from 100% too. Fuck metformin and big pharma, I got in the habit of some daily intense activity and both my mind and cock work better than ten years ago.
Hey I am with you on the comment about how we age> I used to be 130 when I wrestled in HS but now 40 years later I am 230 on a good day. Lets just say I am like that country song May not be as good as I once was but I am still good for one more time!
And some times more depending on the mood!

Oh and by the way a stud is called a 2 by 4 try to find one at Home Depot, not many that are exactly what they are supposed to be!

And I may be that guy!

There ya go .
as long as they are clean.. who cares. Id rather be with an overweight clean guy than a stinky normal weight guy.