All About Ginger

Mercy, I think I need to work on my golf game! Originally Posted by RB2
Play against me if you want to feel good about yourself and inflate your ego! Golf is definitely not my strong suit.

But I promise I can make up for it on the shuffleboard table.
Mercy, I think I need to work on my golf game! Originally Posted by RB2
I’m thinking I would probably be a lot better at golf if I wasn’t near-sighted.

Are instinctual golf players a thing?
Next time!! And I think tennis shoes would probably be a better choice. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Today should be that next time! I save $$ when I can.

https://topgolf.com/us/rogers-arkansas/

As you know with my vision , golf is hard for me , we should definitely go to Top Golf it would be like the blind leading the blind . Watch out boys , Duck so you don't lose a eye
As you know with my vision , golf is hard for me , we should definitely go to Top Golf it would be like the blind leading the blind . Watch out boys , Duck so you don't lose a eye Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Oh, yes! I love competitive games.

We should all go to Top Golf the next time Slave Guinivere is back in town!

Talk about generating a pack of drooling puppies…

With a lady of her magnitude there creating a visual distraction, we could compete with the whole facility and still come out on top!

I’ve never met a provider that could even begin to hold a candle to her beauty.
I avoid dramas but I’m grabbing my popcorn for this one.It’s entertaining.But god damn Ginger can stand her ground she’s one woman army lol!.
I avoid dramas but I’m grabbing my popcorn for this one.It’s entertaining.But god damn Ginger can stand her ground she’s one woman army lol!. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Lol! You crack me up, sweetie.

In other news…

I just got my 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine today!

I feel so relieved to be fully vaccinated now. *sigh*

I was kind of on the fence about it in the beginning…

But with the new variants, I decided there were more benefits than risks.
Have to get your third shot in 6 months as immunity drops to about 50%
Have to get your third shot in 6 months as immunity drops to about 50% Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Staff told me the next dose is the booster, in 8 months.
Staff told me the next dose is the booster, in 8 months. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Whoop Whoop !!! Welcome to the club . You made the right decision by getting the vaccine . I had my second one by the end of March . I was one of the first to get it and I’m so glad I did . It may make your arm sore and a bit fatigued the second dose for 24/hrs , but it will keep you from getting on a vent from Covid . 90% of patients on a ventilator are not vaccinated.

Rockydoc I was told 8 months as well for the booster , is it 6 ?
It is 8 starting in Sept when Biden is planning on opening them up but available now for immune compromised so that will be 7 months if you get it now for those that got their initial second doses at the earliest available time for health care workers which was first week in January.
It is 8 starting in Sept when Biden is planning on opening them up but available now for immune compromised so that will be 7 months if you get it now for those that got their initial second doses at the earliest available time for health care workers which was first week in January. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
What is the soonest that you can get the booster after your second shot?

I do have a genetic disorder that affects my lungs. I would probably qualify.
Not sure. I am getting mine at 7 months.
  • RB2
  • 08-20-2021, 10:10 AM
Play against me if you want to feel good about yourself and inflate your ego! Golf is definitely not my strong suit.

But I promise I can make up for it on the shuffleboard table. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Trust me, nothing about golf would inflate my ego. You on the other hand looked pretty good. And, you wasn't even holding a club.
  • RB2
  • 08-20-2021, 11:22 AM
I’m thinking I would probably be a lot better at golf if I wasn’t near-sighted.

Are instinctual golf players a thing? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9HVqGn_7do