Alcee Hastings Drops it on Texas Like It's Hot

Tu comprede MARICONE !! Tu chupa vergas !! Es felacio chapete ! Endendes ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Don't ever try and type spanish again, please.
Don't ever try and type spanish again, please. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'll type what I want, manflora ! Go chupa shammy now !
Shouldn't you be yelling at those damn pesky kids to get off your lawn? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Keep trying. I don't have a lawn.

Expensive high-rise apartment near downtown. You wouldn't know anything about that type of life.
Keep trying. I don't have a lawn.

Expensive high-rise apartment near downtown. You wouldn't know anything about that type of life. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I know that those who have it, generally don't boast about it. Well, new rich do. And you'd be surprised at what else I know.
I know that those who have it, generally don't boast about it. Well, new rich do. And you'd be surprised at what else I know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
We know that you're a lying liberal with AT LEAST 2 different handles on here and that you were run off from your glory hole job at the truck stop and now claim two "spots" to do your work at Talleywackers ! And that shammy is your fan boy and butt buddy. It appears that azzup would like to "get intimate" with you also ! And that you are a mouth breathing idiot that rides the short bus every day and licks the windows when a pecker isn't handy for you to work over !
I know that those who have it, generally don't boast about it. Well, new rich do. And you'd be surprised at what else I know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It ain't boasting. Just a statement of fact in response to your horseshit about chasing kids off my lawn.
It ain't boasting. Just a statement of fact in response to your horseshit about chasing kids off my lawn. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It was a fucking jab at your age, dipshit.
You don't even realize when you've been trolled. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Good. More dick for me. I mean... err Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It was a fucking jab at your age, dipshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, I know, dipshit.

And I took a jab at your lifestyle, such as it is.
Yes, I know, dipshit.

And I took a jab at your lifestyle, such as it is. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The problem is you have no idea what my lifestyle is, but I know you're old as shit. Stick with what you know, old timer.
You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're not a mouthful, of that I'm sure.
You're not a mouthful, of that I'm sure. Originally Posted by WombRaider
and how would know that diarrhea of the mouth?
and how would know that diarrhea of the mouth? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Word gets round quickly at the gloryhole...
Word gets round quickly at the gloryhole... Originally Posted by WombRaider
So NOW YOU finally ADMIT to WORKING at the GLORY HOLE !! See ! Isn't the truth liberating ?! Or what ever you Oprah loving liberals call owning up to your behavior this week. Sure wouldn't want to offend you with any religious connotations and call it a "confession" !!!!! Nice to see you finally owning up to your lifestyle there wwomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ! So you'll be wearing your rainbow thong to work every day now ? As your "uniform" ? You and shammy can finally be "color coordinated" at work now ! You peter puffers are big on "color coordination" and all that " faggy fashion" junk.
The problem is you have no idea what my lifestyle is, but I know you're old as shit. Stick with what you know, old timer. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Glad you think you "know" everything, dipshit, but I doubt it. What do you call "old as shit"? You got a number in mind?

You've got over 3000 posts in barely 2 months - 50 per day! - and not a single one is worth reading.

But keep pretending you're smart.