Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

In other news i'm winning by a landslide......i'll wear that tiara like a fuckin boss
^^^^

hay... maybe she can teach you something Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
youre just sad that you have zero votes.
you can vote for yourself you know?
you dont have to sit alone in the cafeteria no more!!

there is a saying.. if no one cares about you, its always good to know that you can still care about your own self.
Naa .... I don't take this site seriously.
In other news i'm winning by a landslide......i'll wear that tiara like a fuckin boss Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Dude, you gots to wear the clown makeup and Pinck lipstick also....
Dude, you gots to wear the clown makeup and Pinck lipstick also.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
nah....it'll fuck with my spray tan........
nah....it'll fuck with my spray tan........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Pinck and tan...... Red dress?
I have no dog in this one and I'm staying out of the battle... BUT in the interest of fairness, I can vouch with 100% certainty that Miss Lamour is NOT yet in her 50's. Originally Posted by GracePreston
That's very sweet of you... Regardless, she looks well into her 50's. Full disclosure, I've seen her myself... I had to power through it all, and think of something else. She's nice and all, but too old to return. I met princess fluffy butt and to my surprise, she actually brought out a couple masks. I couldn't believe it... And took everything not to laugh out loud.

No way she's under 50... You know she owns a fuzzy cowgirl hat.
That's very sweet of you... Regardless, she looks well into her 50's. Full disclosure, I've seen her myself... I had to power through it all, and think of something else. She's nice and all, but too old to return. I met princess fluffy butt and to my surprise, she actually brought out a couple masks. I couldn't believe it... And took everything not to laugh out loud.

No way she's under 50... You know she owns a fuzzy cowgirl hat. Originally Posted by crazysauce
that's fuckin hilarious.....does she actually think those masks are sexy??? oh you are a stronger man than me.......
... oh you are a stronger man than me....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
That's not surprising, inasmuch as Toni is the newly crowned "Queeniest Man in Dallas".
That's not surprising, inasmuch as Toni is the newly crowned "Queeniest Man in Dallas". Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Tiara envy isn't a good look for you........
that's fuckin hilarious.....does she actually think those masks are sexy??? oh you are a stronger man than me....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
If you looked as jacked up as her you'd be wearing masks too.
Anyone else, and you can just like this post to vote, been offered or participated in bareback with Kitty? She used to be offering it for $100 late at nite in chat.
I have no dog in this one and I'm staying out of the battle... BUT in the interest of fairness, I can vouch with 100% certainty that Miss Lamour is NOT yet in her 50's. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I can vouch for this...

I understand the fact that she does ask for it by starting these threads but what do you GROWN ASS MEN get out of bullying a woman EVERY SINGLE DAY? Just like you all are telling her to ignore it and shut up, you can be the bigger person and ignore it also.

Yes kitty has some issues but you are no better by egging her on.
Some of us are trying to get Kitty to wise up. Others apparently are trying to get her to crack up.

Kitty's seeming inability to distinguish between the two groups is a problem for her.