How many would enjoy a session like this one......(Go ahead, take a look...you know you want too)

There is no doubt in my mind that the tony gambino handle is a 'bad boy' handle of one of the regular members here. It could be dorthy or it could be some immature idiot without a life pissing on people from a keyboard because he/she can. he/she is always following dorthy from thread to thread being her but by now we can all read through his/her idiocy. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
again genius check my fucken join date...I know your an older slower dude, but you really think she joined in 2009....then became a hooker 4 years later? are you that dense or that butthurt she wont see your ass?
Dude. Who cares which Hooktard you are. Whoever you are. Dorthy or whatever. You worship the ground she walks. That's all we need to know.

Your jig is up and you're still acting like your deep undercover. This is just playing like one of those comedies. When the foolheaded protagonist thinks he's holding all the cards when he in reality holds none. And everybody knows it except for him. Classic.

Everybody is just watching your disaster unfold to spectacular dimensions. and I'm just flaming it on.

Should I stop? LEt me know when I should. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
No....don't stop.

You're just warming up.
Dude. Who cares which Hooktard you are. Whoever you are. Dorthy or whatever. You worship the ground she walks. That's all we need to know.

Your jig is up and you're still acting like your deep undercover. This is just playing like one of those comedies. When the foolheaded protagonist thinks he's holding all the cards when he in reality holds none. And everybody knows it except for him. Classic.

Everybody is just watching your disaster unfold to spectacular dimensions. and I'm just flaming it on. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
I think dorthys cool .....if people are watchin, their seeing your sad two state away ass being violated.....your not funny or cool....but please keep posting.....you must be making your GED instructor proud.....but hey I am dealing with the pride of Ferguson....keep on stalkin.......and yeah to be clear....dorthy's cool as shit
I think dorthys cool .....if people are watchin, their seeing your sad two state away ass being violated.....your not funny or cool....but please keep posting.....you must be making your GED instructor proud.....but hey I am dealing with the pride of Ferguson....keep on stalkin.......and yeah to be clear....dorthy's cool as shit Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Umm.. yeah thanks for restating the obvious, fucktard.

I'll surely thank my GED instructor for my fine performance. Have you passed elementary school? I pegged you for the brightest in nursery school, But I could be wrong.

Again. to be the pride of Ferguson, I have to live or have lived in Ferguson. Seeing that I have not and ever, it would be factually incorrect to call me the pride of Ferguson. I have not become the adopted favorite or saint of this city with which you seem to be enamored.

And again if you bring it one more time, Ferguson is not Missouri. And please remember that Kansas City also extends into Kansas so don't conflate KAnsas and Missouri BOTH with ferguson. It would just be very imbecilic and why would you want to piss off all the people of Missouri and Kansas?

Are the blacks better in Texas than they are in Missouri or Kansas? You have to be racist. What if I were actually black? You know? Or does that not make any sense to you?

I'll just call you shits for brains. It really fits you well like a bra.
Umm.. yeah thanks for restating the obvious, fucktard.

I'll surely thank my GED instructor for my fine performance. Have you passed elementary school? I pegged you for the brightest in nursery school, But I could be wrong.

Again. to be the pride of Ferguson, I have to live or have lived in Ferguson. Seeing that I have not and ever, it would be factually incorrect to call me the pride of Ferguson. I have not become the adopted favorite or saint of this city with which you seem to be enamored.

And again if you bring it one more time, Ferguson is not Missouri. And please remember that Kansas City also extends into Kansas so don't conflate KAnsas and Missouri BOTH with ferguson. It would just be very imbecilic and why would you want to piss off all the people of Missouri and Kansas?

Are the blacks better in Texas than they are in Missouri or Kansas? You have to be racist. What if I were actually black? You know? Or does that not make any sense to you?

I'll just call you shits for brains. It really fits you well like a bra. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
I don't see blacks or whites or Mexicans burning shit down in Houston.....texas is civilized.....we don't have our cvss burned to the ground....cuz we have jobs, and money.....and well you'd never understand....but thanks for playing.......
You must be shits for brains. Truly dumb. I really have no more words to say about you. You are just astounding for the vast lack of intelligence.

You think there are no blacks in your state who don't feel the same way?

you don't think your Mexican residents don't feel aligned with the illegal immigrant amnesty movement?

You don't think there are stupid white shits who follow along with these movements?

You are truly in your own world. Proven hooktard once again.

Right that pool party incident was civilized.
You must be shits for brains. Truly dumb. I really have no more words to say about you. You are just astounding for the vast lack of intelligence.

You think there are no blacks in your state who don't feel the same way?

you don't think your Mexican residents don't feel aligned with the illegal immigrant amnesty movement?

You don't think there are stupid white shits who follow along with these movements?

You are truly in your own world. Proven hooktard once again.

Right that pool party incident was civilized. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
yeah except we're all Texans....we pretty much have the same values, we want the best for our kids and we'd like to shove that politically correct shit that originated up there....up your ass.......participation throphy.......lol.........grow a pair mister middle America.......don't feel bad....you just don't count, in the real world....if fracking sucked KC and Ferguson in to the abiss.....do you think we'd give a shit? lousy BBQ, and ferguson??? lol too funny
Say that standing in the middle of St. Louis and see how far you get. You are one ignorant bastard. And you know, I'm one to talk but geez you take the cake.

I'm not politically correct but with your head stuck in dorfy's asshole so far how would you have noticed?

And how is your little hellhole in texas? Yeah I'm sure all the Texans feel the same about frisco as they do Dallas or Austin or San Antonio? Yup.. Texan Pride. I bet you're the heart of texas.

I have no problems with Texas. It's a nice state but you are just one of the yahoos who live in it. I'd be happy to rid of the lame brain left wingers embracing the BLM as well as people like you who are equally devoid of critical thought.
Say that standing in the middle of St. Louis and see how far you get. You are one ignorant bastard. And you know, I'm one to talk but geez you take the cake.

I'm not politically correct but with your head stuck in dorfy's asshole so far how would you have noticed?

And how is your little hellhole in texas? Yeah I'm sure all the Texans feel the same about frisco as they do Dallas or Austin or San Antonio? Yup.. Texan Pride. I bet you're the heart of texas.

I have no problems with Texas. It's a nice state but you are just one of the yahoos who live in it. I'd be happy to rid of the lame brain left wingers embracing the BLM as well as people like you who are equally devoid of critical thought. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
oh yeah st. louis is the gritty ghetto......I grew up in Oakland California......yeah your ferguson tough guys would last a day in Oakland or comptin the difference between Texans and the VICTIMS of ferguson? we can carry guns....we don't have to feel like victims......but have fun loser
Whatever floats your boat, Dorthy.
Whatever floats your boat, Dorthy. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
once again I joined in 2009.....when you last got laid,,,,your cousin after eating all those burnt ends..........dorthy joined 4 fucking years later.....but kudos for banging your cousin....the Midwest rocks.......retard
There you go again with the stereotypes.. That's what fucktards resort to when they have nothing left.

I don't give a shit, dorthy. Please stop trying. It's not working. And really it has nothing to do with my intelligence or lack of it. IT really has to do with your poor explanation.

Your personality and writing style reeks of Dorthy. Nothing like this shit I ever seen besides from Dorthy.

You can't hide yourself well fat fucker. Just embrace your manhandle and make it part of you. Geez. It's screaming I'm dorthy but I'm not.
Double post.
Double post. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
One from each pole?