Mods, Admins...how about dishing out points for whiners that constantly get off-topic?

This thread needs to lighten up with a song break!!

Actually I wish the political threads got some of this points attention. I want to see people's opinions with maybe some facts to back up what they said. In a couple of posts it becomes faggot this and cock sucker that. If those guys got points they would for sure be given a vacation after the second or third post !
So...how about it, Mods? Do you see a need to get tough on frequent "off-topicers"? Maybe some...Middle East-style justice, lol.

Really. The harder you come down, the less we might see of this.

If I was modding this place, I would definitely get the nickname: NaziMod.
"You vil stay on topic, und you vil LIKE it...or els..." Originally Posted by Prolongus
Not even remotely humerous. There is nothing comical about nazis or radical Muslims chopping off innocent people's heads or the repression of either party.

On topic I don't really ever visit ww and never really have. I know fresh meat taste better but I've found that most of these ladies come in with unrealistic expectations and lower service levels. I like to wait for the bad to go away, the good to shine and the mediocre to ....... Well just be mediocre somewhere besides my bed.
Actually I wish the political threads got some of this points attention. I want to see people's opinions with maybe some facts to back up what they said. In a couple of posts it becomes faggot this and cock sucker that. If those guys got points they would for sure be given a vacation after the second or third post ! Originally Posted by playerplano
It is what it is, the world is run on opinion not facts. People can concoct or manipulate so called facts to favor almost any opinion. When all that fails they resort to the petty bickering.

Eccie is not the cream (hahaha I said cream) of the crop of society. Here lies the cheaters and liars and hoogars of the world. The socially inept and the cast offs of the dating world so you really shouldn't expect too much in the form of civilized intelligent discussions.

Even though I never post in ww and hardly ever read anything I didn't realize ww was so hostile and full of post hijacking. Is it similar to coed where certain folks cyber stalk others or just pissing contest?
Not even remotely humerous. There is nothing comical about nazis or radical Muslims chopping off innocent people's heads or the repression of either party. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Lighten up, bmp. I doubt very seriously that it was meant that way. You will find there are several of us on here with something of an arcane sense of humor.

And here I was thinking that this thread was just to harass Chung Tran.

And here I was thinking that this thread was just to harass Chung Tran. Originally Posted by daty/o

LOL.. um, what?
How about more less bitching and more banging some kitties.
Lighten up, bmp. I doubt very seriously that it was meant that way. You will find there are several of us on here with something of an arcane sense of humor.

And here I was thinking that this thread was just to harass Chung Tran. Originally Posted by daty/o

And y'all need to leave Chung Tran alone he is favored in this hobby especially by me.
And y'all need to leave Chung Tran alone he is favored in this hobby especially by me. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

How about more less bitching and more banging some kitties. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
or less bitching and providers sucking more client cock to cumpletion.
Get outta my head. It's seriously worse than high school around here. Sheesh. You'd think with almost 800 hookers in Dallas there might be more sexing and way less complaining. SMH. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
These guys aren't the ones getting pussy... they spend way too much time on here bitching at eachother to afford it.
+1
I think a couple of these guys deserve a vacation don't you agree mods? Maybe they will reflect and quit messing with each other. Most of these guys going at it in every thread gets really ANNOYING. Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
I do not think that will happen. At least for two individuals in this thread who CONSTANTLY hijack threads trying to steer it towards their agendas and take personal shots at a posters in the thread out from left field, just because they posted an on topic comment, and it has been happening for years and years with the same guys.

Lets cut the nonsense here and not beat around the bush...you're placing a hypothetical to get an answer on a situation that's a closed deal by the staff. Does that mean you're owed an explanation of what happened between the member and the staff? Nope. Just like we don't discuss infractions issued we're not going to go into detail of what happened took place between the staff and another member.

This chase is getting old and its time to search for a new thrill...usually when a member has to depart and return under a new persona they don't rehash old dilemmas. Now gent's lets align ourselves with the topic or find another silly debauchery to partake in.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Although, interestingly enough and as of this posting, one of the ones I am talking about has not made ANY posts in the last couple of days and just 1 non sequential one after the above statement by a mod, which is highly irregular considering his posting history. So coupled with the quote above, maybe he was told privately if he did not not have anything of actual importance or nice to say, don't post or finally face vacation time. The other individual still does it and is much worse about it now that his other torch bearer has been immobilized or so it would seem.

Now, let's do what this board is suppose to be all about.............gather intel on providers, go get laid and give more intel on her with a review of the session.
I do not think that will happen. At least for two individuals in this thread who CONSTANTLY hijack threads trying to steer it towards their agendas and take personal shots at a posters in the thread out from left field, just because they posted an on topic comment, and it has been happening for years and years with the same guys.

Although, interestingly enough and as of this posting, one of the ones I am talking about has not made ANY posts in the last couple of days and just 1 non sequential one after the above statement by a mod, which is highly irregular considering his posting history. So coupled with the quote above, maybe he was told privately if he did not not have anything of actual importance or nice to say, don't post or finally face vacation time. The other individual still does it and is much worse about it now that his other torch bearer has been immobilized or so it would seem.

Now, let's do what this board is suppose to be all about.............gather intel on providers, go get laid and give more intel on her with a review of the session. Originally Posted by davidfree986

You do all of these things too... counting how many times someone posts? Stalker much? You guys both stalk each other more than u see providers. We notice
You do all of these things too... counting how many times someone posts? Stalker much? You guys both stalk each other more than u see providers. We notice Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You are right, the difference is, they stalk my posts, I respond to many, but definitely not all. You can look at any profile and see their posts per day average. Notice this: look at my reviews, the number and how often I review, then look at the other guys' number of reviews and when they last reviewed. This is a review board, so who do you think has a better contribution to the board?