Current Situation In Public // Camel Toe

Yeah right

Keep being messy, seems like you already broke the orders you were given.

Need attention from me so bad???, I've been ignoring you for many reasons, so ya come on this thread...just to be messy and get my blessings.

Stop while you're ahead.
Don't embarrass yourself
I would have made you sit there for hours. An oil change takes 30-40 minutes at best but I have sported a "moose knuckle" while at a strip club.

And remember stay on the subject matter!!
This is why I can no longer call you guys pervs.
# Guilty

I just envisioned something.
So long as there is no Muffin Top Involved (but, I seriously doubt that. How are you going to be a small BBW, Veggie in your 40's?). That's serious BMI for a Rabbit.

Let's see the belly.....

Still SS/BBFS? Hence the BKMod lately. Gross.

Oooooh.... hit the Report To Mommy....

Meowwwww LOL

Remind me and Eccie land why you follow me around and show your true character????

Edit : Cause you're messy
Again: Remind us

I almost forgot you existed,almost.
Don't be late for the following appointment....

Better yet. Send obese sir thimble dick to PM me again asking questions for you again. We all know his dick can't even fit a condom, writing all of those activities in a review. No worries, he had to elaborate on mine as well...
Let's stay on topic.

Please get help for whatever is bothering you.

I've never claimed to have a flat stomach and I don't plan on purchasing one anytime soon, so get over yourself.

Reminder: You're just about 3 feet shorter than me, definitely Not younger...but again ,get help if shallow things as such really bother you.

I find it ironic you point out body size....when I first met you you were an easy 280lbs, but it never bothered me.
Let's stay on topic. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Posting a pic of your camel toe would remind everyone what the topic is.
Let's stay on topic.

Please get help for whatever is bothering you.

I've never claimed to have a flat stomach and I don't plan on purchasing one anytime soon, so get over yourself.

Reminder: You're just about 3 feet shorter than me, definitely Not younger...but again ,get help if shallow things as such really bother you.

I find it ironic you point out body size....when I first met you you were an easy 280lbs, but it never bothered me. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Lol wrong Chicka 280. Not just humanly impossible, that's disgusting.

Me thinkz you're confusing me for that guested tubby... And that's very offensive lol

See you soon....
I'll post one on my showcase soon,wearing grey yoga pants...mmmm maybe not

Seems too personal
Then post taint.
LOL
You would marry many different shades of taint if possible.

Mmmm???
I'll post one on my showcase soon,wearing grey yoga pants...mmmm maybe not

Seems too personal Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Tease!
Whewwww *peeking out of the curtain* is it safe to come out & play again lol

Let this be a common sense lesson, not to comment under certain influences rather it be built up imaginary anger or self induced .....no fun there

*** The IGNORE feature is my buddy ***

Back on topic.....
Tease, yep, I've been known to tease.
You guys can be the biggest teasers.
LOL. Definitely added that "someone" to my ignore list. Ha! Thanks for the advice. Italia.