Making a Living

Nina, quick question, do you talk while giving a blow job? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Only if i put my teeth in the glass that is... but then ... you might not understand what i say. ...
but my vagina definetely has teeth (vagina dentata)
No one has said this yet to this lady and I am surprised. This business isn't for everyone. It takes a special person to be able to provide. And this business isn't as easy as it seems. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
yes you have to be chronically lazy and greedy for money.
Only if i put my teeth in the glass that is... but then ... you might not understand what i say. ... Originally Posted by ninasastri
I guess that is why they call it a "hummer"

but my vagina definetely has teeth (vagina dentata)
Aha! A "snapper"
my vagina definetely has teeth (vagina dentata) Originally Posted by ninasastri
To the tune of "Hakuna Matata" from The Lion King:

Vagina dentata
What a wonderful phrase
Vagina dentata
Ain't no passin' craze!

It means no penis
For the rest of your days
It's our enjoyment-free
Philosophy --
Vagina dentata!

- Carrie Hillcrest,
marketing genius and aspiring songwriter
Uh I am afraid London Rayne is as cheap as you're going to get love. For $125 I would not even show my tits at Mardi Gras lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
To the tune of "Hakuna Matata" from The Lion King:

Vagina dentata
What a wonderful phrase
Vagina dentata
Ain't no passin' craze!

It means no penis
For the rest of your days
It's our enjoyment-free
Philosophy --
Vagina dentata!

- Carrie Hillcrest,
marketing genius and aspiring songwriter Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
But Camille, then how will Chuckie know what he is buying? Originally Posted by pjorourke
reviews? or money? HDHs offer more services inclusive then others who charge for everything separately.
In order to look intelligent, you need to learn to read. My example pre-supposed cleanliness. Yours pre-supposes filth. You're comparing apples and oranges. Stick to the subject. You're only verifying my POV: that the whole theory of YMMV is an excuse for sub-par service.

IMO, the type of service only changes if the provider anticipates another date out of it. After all, repeat business is what the business is all about, right?

And, BTW, I didn't know you took a 5 foot cock. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I have selective reading when it comes to your posts I suppose lol. When I used the word "you" in reference to being a moron, I did not mean you personally...it was only in the general sense. YMMV will ALWAYS exist and it has nothing to do with bad service...at least not for most of us. Of course, after hearing about your experiences I can not disagree that you have had the short end of the stick for your hard earned dollar.

It's not only based upon cleanliness, but size and weight as well. In those situations though, I do think the gent should be given a FULL refund if the lady in question is so disgusted that she can't perform. Many women will not see guys who are not cut, but wait until he arrives to say, "Oh no I won't do bbbj for you." IMO that is wrong on all counts, as it should have been discussed prior to him getting there.

The only thing that is ymmv for me would be greek. A guy already knows that if he is over 6 in. and thick not to show up in the first place. If he does, that's on him lol. He was warned!
reviews? or money? HDHs offer more services inclusive then others who charge for everything separately. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Nah, in the US no one offers anything other than companionship.
Typical month I may meet with 2-3 individuals. The vast majority are people I already know. On average I meet 3-6 new people a year. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
don`t misunderstand me: but how does that add up to your touring schedule? I mean these are 9 cities? so one guy is touring with you at all times? and to add a little additional fun you advertise it on a page like these so we can all come and watch you doing that 1 guy? or how does that work? because if you tour 9 cities and only see 2 guys then its a little expensive? Or do you couchsurf in case you have no clients? ;-)
The only thing that is ymmv for me would be greek. A guy already knows that if he is over 6' and thick not to show up in the first place. If he does, that's on him lol. He was warned! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You mean 6" (inches) not 6' (feet), right?
don`t misunderstand me: but how does that add up to your touring schedule? I mean these are 9 cities? so one guy is touring with you at all times? or how does that work? or these 2-3 individualy book you for the whole schedule? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Heh, we had pages of posts on this already lol
You mean 6" (inches) not 6' (feet), right? Originally Posted by discreetgent
Yes I always put that lil apostrophe after my numbers...failed math more than a few times ha ha. I am just going to start writing out the word if I can't remember to hit the shift key.
Heh, we had pages of posts on this already lol Originally Posted by discreetgent
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand??????? links????? i am curious??
He means don't stir the pot. She obviously has enough money to be able to travel without a regular work and school schedule stopping her. Must be nice.