SORRY DONT DO BLACK MEN!!!!!

Oh yeah, her bedroom is not a place of "public accommodation" and is therefore not subject to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Strictly speaking from the "technical perspective". Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

The title is offensive my friend. Personally, I could give a two drops of monkey urine who she sees but the thread title is offensive.. Perhaps Morgan should not have commented on her um, good looks, but I think the OP should chose her words carefully, in the future.
I think that the 1950's racism that goes on on the board is inappropriate. A girl can decide to see or not see anyone that calls her but to say straight up "No Blacks Allowed" is very inappropriate and would be illegal in any other business. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I am guessing you were not at the top if your class.
I am guessing you were not at the top if your class. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Who know's, but she's HAWT!!!
The title is offensive my friend. Personally, I could give a two drops of monkey urine who she sees but the thread title is offensive. Originally Posted by tungi01
Infidelity is offensive yet it's a very commonly discussed thing on this board. If you're offended by the OP's words, simply ignore her. I may not have the same preferences she has with regards to race (shit I married a woman of color...I'll never tell which color), but I respect her right to peddle her flesh to whomever she chooses.
Infidelity is offensive yet it's a very commonly discussed thing on this board. If you're offended by the OP's words, simply ignore her. I may not have the same preferences she has with regards to race (shit I married a woman of color...I'll never tell which color), but I respect her right to peddle her flesh to whomever she chooses. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

Call me crazy but I don't think anyone here is offended by infidelity...
In the OPs defense.. she did apologize for her choice of words and stated that while she was new, she is also willing to learn the rights and wrongs of the board. That takes class and makes her worthy of a welcoming rather than a continued bashing.

I thnk we were all new at some point and made stupid mistakes.. lord knows i did.
You are not cute enough to be so selective sweetie Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I have always championed the rights of people to say what they please on this board. Be it comments on fat people, small people, tall people or whatever floats your boat.

I've even, in the past, supported YOUR right to say whatever is on your mind.

But your actions of the past several days have been completely unacceptable. I'm disappointed that one of our own would be so calloused.

Enjoy your time, Morgan, feeling as if you're on top of the world. I know from experience that it doesn't feel that great to have that ladder knocked from under you. And that WILL happen soon enough.

But don't worry. I will STILL be around to watch, and hopefully help you back up again, when it happens. Just note: A piss poor attitude does little for longevity in this business.

And I have this funny "for sure" feeling that you will be doing this WAY past the time that you thought you would be stepping out.

Elisabeth
You are not cute enough to be so selective sweetie Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
Id choose someone with more class over your ass any day of the week.

Superficial cunt.
Call me crazy but I don't think anyone here is offended by infidelity... Originally Posted by tungi01
*swoosh* It would appear my point went right over your cranium.
WOW, a race related thread that got out of hand. I can't believe that it happened. I am closing it to do most of the participants a favor. If I were to leave it open, many of you would accumulate enough points to earn a vacation.