Her Reviews SUCK, But I Gotta Have It!

Naughty Nina has my attention but yea her reviews keep me at bay, wulf princess too lol I don't know why!!

I'll add realmyssihyatt

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=161774

I like her build.... Need a few more reviews or ref to go for sweet treat.... Who has a similar build Originally Posted by Boriqua
Yea, she's got that pin up look. Nice!
Better to be thought a fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

What is it with substituting THEN for THAN? I see that mistake made in too many posts to list. Then there are the three spellings for to, too and two. One provider in particular always writes "I'm going too do that" and apparently doesn't realize there are two more ways to spell that word.

Maybe when Naughty Nina 94 said she has a 40" butt she might have meant a 40" bust.

Tell her financial adviser to call me. I'm thinking about going in.

And all the people saying "anyways". It is SINGULAR people! It's anyway. Many ways would be plural but it would also be using two words.
Str8,

This thread kinda makes me wanna go bang Nina.....

I wanted to get with Nina when she was pregnant. Every time I would re read reviews and it would talk me out of it.
  • Go4it
  • 04-10-2014, 10:33 PM
LOL - Better to be thought of as a good guy than to hit the keyboard and let everyone know your an insufferable ass.
LOL - Better to be thought of as a good guy than to hit the keyboard and let everyone know your an insufferable ass. Originally Posted by Go4it
LMAO! It's a silly thread for Chrissakes! Glad to see you got than right this time but you should have checked the rules on your and you're.

It's good, clean fun, Go4it. It's nothing personal. Let's talk about Naughty Nina 94's T&A.
ummm i have wayyy more than her and have great reviews but you guys want to see the no no no?????? wow
and FYI she is farr from 40 inches, i am 34 and it pokes out...shes soo not a 40 pictures can be decieving Originally Posted by London Bridge

Yeah.....may not have 40".. but she also doesn't have amateur tattoos , a beer gut and a face only a blind man would love...

There are many of us in the hobby that consider that worth $$$$$$$$$$$ and hassle. IMHO.
Um well it doesn't hurt to give her a chance and let me know how it goes tell her I'm looking for a double lol Originally Posted by YourDirtyLittleSecret
Mmmmmmmm!
I want to tie you up like in your avatar and then you get to guess who the double is,.... Or the triple... Or...

Oh, wait , this is not Another Realm!

Sorry, back to OP topic....
Str8,

This thread kinda makes me wanna go bang Nina.....

Originally Posted by muffin101
Str8.2.bbbj is Str8.up right, if she gets my noodle hard , I'm going in!

Hey! Miracles DO happen!

I haven't posted in a while but this is just awesome and very funny...Thanks Original Poster

Enjoy the Inception Meme
Attached Images File Type: jpg inception-meme-other-hole.jpg (36.3 KB, 87 views)

I haven't posted in a while but this is just awesome and very funny...Thanks Original Poster

Enjoy the Inception Meme
Originally Posted by TexTongue
Haaahahhaaaaaaaa...This shit made me spit coffee!