Up bored scanning through reviews and i see "She's bbw but has a cute face....".

My favorite though is when I get a message that says I am exactly what they have been looking for - body, face, waist to hip ratio, everything! It's affirming when the disclaimers are not even brought up.
The Pretzel move.

It is hard to fold a BBW up like a pretzel.
<--- BBW and bendy .... find you one who can do both lol.
Though you don't need to be that bendy for The Pretzel to work imo (essentially talking about this position http://www.sexinfo101.com/foldeddeckchair.shtml but then crossing her legs right?).
I'm quite flexible and limber...
Maybe she had a deceptive ad or showcase and when she opened the door he was taken by surprise by an extra 50 pounds on her 5'1" frame. But she had a cute face so he went on with the show.

Nah, that can't be it because we all know that never happens.
This thread is funny.
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2017, 04:57 PM
Wait what??

What do yall have against BBW Women??

Why can't it say "She BBW with a cute face"?

Had to vent. Thanks for reading lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I have nothing against BBW at all and I hope I can say this in the most unoffensive way possible. I'm certainly no better than a BBW, and probably many are better people than me. They should get the love and respect and joy out of life that anyone deserves.

However, I only have so much time and so many torpedoes. I have to hit the highest value most elusive targets when I use that precious resource. There are no skinny, beautiful 18-25 looking girls with luscious lips, expensive clothes and jewelry, and a $300 salon quality cut and color hairstyle who are going to ever let me fuck them without some kind of reasonable recompense. I could get mad at them for witholding the goods for free, but it wouldn't change things.

So I face the reality of life and pony up what the market demands from me...money and a decent car with clean clothes on a clean body.
My favorite though is when I get a message that says I am exactly what they have been looking for - body, face, waist to hip ratio, everything! It's affirming when the disclaimers are not even brought up. Originally Posted by London-James
Everyone has different tastes, I seldom think any of the professional models you see on a runway are remotely attractive. Be who you are, own it, and if someone doesn't like it then they can move along.
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2017, 10:45 AM
Be who you are, own it, and if someone doesn't like it then they can move along. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
In other words, keep it 100 and F the haters!