Oops!… Obama Adminstration Admits Killing 16 Year-Old Denver Boy in Drone Strike Was a Mistake!

we need to put a drone on this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhnLk3TJWFY
Oh, sorry fuckstick. Your boy didn't die in Colorado now did he? So, now it's back to the undeclared unwinnable war argument? I'm sure your hero Assange or maybe your traitor Bradley will bail your dumbass out. Eat shit.

Maybe this, maybe that. It's all bullshit. My tax money is being used to kill innocent people in an undeclared, unwinnable, illegal war. Including innocent children and teenagers. Bullshit.

And if there is more to the story, any plausible explanation, it should be made public. My guess is that there probably is much more to the story, and we will hear about it from Julian Assange. And it won't look pretty for the Administration. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well, Timmy!

Nothing like a big green cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP, EH, Whiny?
Not at all. I just grow bored having a battle of wits with people who are unarmed.
Not at all. I just grow bored having a battle of wits with people who are unarmed. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You know that shit won't wash. Put on your tinfoil hat and go look for some other article that you can post up with minimal misleading commentary. And, then...when somebody points out you are full of shit, post up something about how you have fooled everybody and are amused by same.

Your gig wears thin.
He's lost without his mentor, his comerade in stalls, who was last seen leaving in a late-model HUFF!

I wouldn't call it a gig, Tim. He's down to playing tradeshow booths for medical supply companies.
I stand by the article. The Obama Administration said it was a mistake. I agree. A mistake which took the lives of innocent people. That is not acceptable.
who was last seen leaving in a late-model HUFF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I stand by the article. The Obama Administration said it was a mistake. I agree. A mistake which took the lives of innocent people. That is not acceptable. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You can't prove his innocence. And you can't get your story straight either. But you stand by it, no matter what it said.

I think you should spend at least some time researching your facts, so you don't have to spend so much time defending them.

Just a friendly little piece of advice from me to you Mr. Affleck!
The Obama Administration said it was a mistake. I agree. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What was the mistake?
What was the mistake? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I rarely read StupidOldLyingFart's posted articles. He has very little, if any, credibility. So why waste the time?

He has a bogus act that quickly wears thin.
that's just so wrong on so many levels.

What are you trying to say here, dipshit? That this is the same as Viet Nam? that Obama and LBJ were the same? that you saw the movie "Woodstock?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They taunted LBJ for killing kids while claiming to be such a wonderful liberal and passing all those liberal policies which severely hurt the country, and now BHO is doing the same thing, dipshit.
They taunted LBJ for killing kids while claiming to be such a wonderful liberal and passing all those liberal policies which severely hurt the country, and now BHO is doing the same thing, dipshit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah, you're right. THEY taunted LBJ, but it wasn't for killing the enemy. There is no draft today. Your premise is flawed at best.

When you say "all those liberal policies," are you referring to Social Security? Civil Rights Act? Medicare? I suppose your parents despise them.

You couldn't be farther off base.

Taunt all you want, but compare apples to apples.