DOW cracks 25,000!!!! On its way to 30,000!

• WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 02:35 PM
He probably promises hookers "the check is in the mail" too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Better than lying to them about what they can voice record you snitch bitch.

Professor Fellatio knows zip, zilch, zero about economics. Better to stick to what he knows best - begging for blowjobs! Originally Posted by lustylad
the professor puts in a new meaning for bone collecting.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Ok BOGUSMAGEE, you going to bet on the GDP this year? Originally Posted by bambino
Lets bet on it for three years dipshit. You think every quarter will be over 3%....bet me 10k on that happening. the first quarter it does not top 3% you owe me 10k. if it tops it for the next 12 quarters, I owe you 10k.

You shit talking bitch.

. Originally Posted by WTF

Originally Posted by WTF
You’re the one all about annualized GDP. I’ll bet this year the GDP will average 3% or over. Loser leaves the forum for a year. I’m giving you better odds than the line the Feds set. I don’t want your cash. Besides, I’d have to give you my RW information. You would out me in a New York second. Scoundrel

BOGUSMAGEE
You’re the one all about annualized GDP. I’ll bet this year the GDP will average 3% or over. Loser leaves the forum for a year. Originally Posted by bambino
Go for it, snitchy! Put your balls, if you have any, where your mouth is. The over/under for real GDP growth in 2018 is 3%. Since you can't quit bad-mouthing all of Trumpy's positive economic news, you take the under! If you don't have the gonads to do that, then STFU!

You do realize the last time our full-year GDP expanded by more than 3% was 2005, right?

TAKE THE BET, YOU MORONIC BUFFOON!
Go for it, snitchy! Put your balls, if you have any, where your mouth is. The over/under for real GDP growth in 2018 is 3%. Since you can't quit bad-mouthing all of Trumpy's positive economic news, you take the under! If you don't have the gonads to do that, then STFU!

You do realize the last time our full-year GDP expanded by more than 3% was 2005, right?

TAKE THE BET, YOU MORONIC BUFFOON!
Originally Posted by lustylad
He has Bobby Magee’s balls in his mouth.
I used to believe WhatThaFuckDoIKnowAboutAnyting did the "ball cleaning" at the golf course, but I guess I was wrong. He doesn't even clean his own.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Three Homo comedians have entered the thread...

What are the odds Trump does not maintain 3% GDP throughout his reign? Maybe the eccie bookie expert LexyLiar can tell us!

Not that bambino and his trusty sidekick lustyladyboy have the balls to take that bet.

Fucking tax cut is supposed to kick the economy in the ass according to what you numbnuts been arguing for the last couple of months...except when it comes time to put your money where your big mouth is.

What are the odds Trump does not maintain 3% GDP throughout his reign? Maybe the eccie bookie expert LexyLiar can tell us!

Not that bambino and his trusty sidekick lustyladyboy have the balls to take that bet.

Fucking tax cut is supposed to kick the economy in the ass according to what you numbnuts been arguing for the last couple of months...except when it comes time to put your money where your big mouth is. Originally Posted by WTF
Take the bet:

BOGUSMAGEE

Fucking tax cut is supposed to kick the economy in the ass according to what you numbnuts been arguing for the last couple of months...except when it comes time to put your money where your big mouth is. Originally Posted by WTF
This is a sad response even for your pathetic ass.
This is a sad response even for your pathetic ass. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He's waiting impatiently for the Harvey Money to arrive.
By not taking the bet, snitchy is effectively telling us that - despite his constant whining and badmouthing - he has full confidence Trump's economic policies and stewardship will succeed.
By not taking the bet, snitchy is effectively telling us that - despite his constant whining and badmouthing - he has full confidence Trump's economic policies and stewardship will succeed. Originally Posted by lustylad
That would certainly be the more positive and productive view, since there's not a damn thing he can do about it, except whine!

It's interesting that he allegedly is in the "house building" business (some connection at least) and he's busy whining and spending time on a hooker board instead of out their hustling rebulding/replacement jobs with tons of insurance, FEMA, and SBA money floating around in the Gulf Coast states and PR!

Trump is pushing to help him as much as Trump can get thru Congress! "Make the Gulf Great Again!"
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2018, 07:48 AM

!
Originally Posted by lustylad
See my bet below and see who has the balls to take it. My views have been consistent. The tax cuts are a short time sugar high. I am willing to bet that your Lord and savior , Donald Trump will not sustain 3% growth throughout his Presidency.

Maybe you three shit talking tightwads can pool your stock gains and cover a 10k bet. you can pay me in cash and I would never have to know poor bambino's gay name or his lovers', lustyladyboy.

Take the bet:

Originally Posted by bambino
Put some real money on it and take my bet. ... just think how many old women you can pay with my money to fist your ass should you win.

This is a sad response even for your pathetic ass. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You want some action too....or are you like those two all talking Pissburg faggots?

He's waiting impatiently for the Harvey Money to arrive. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You can set the odds junior, we all know your government checks aren't enough to cover a bet plus , you are too scared to try and predicate the future. You are a Monday Morning prognosticator. The lowest form of human.

By not taking the bet, snitchy is effectively telling us that - despite his constant whining and badmouthing - he has full confidence Trump's economic policies and stewardship will succeed. Originally Posted by lustylad
Really???? See how real men bet below. You and bambino act as if I care if you get kicked off a Hooker Board, as if there is something of value in that to me.

No Homo's , I bet with cash. You got the balls to bet 10k....make it 9k so you do not trigger and banking paper work.

Lets bet on it for three years dipshit. You think every quarter will be over 3%....bet me 10k on that happening. the first quarter it does not top 3% you owe me 10k. if it tops it for the next 12 quarters, I owe you 10k.

You shit talking bitch.
. Originally Posted by WTF
Here is a real man's bet....not some "you can't post for a year' bullshit.

Put your money where your stock profits are!

Look dickface... nobody is stupid enough to bet 3 years out on a quarterly basis and you know it... if you're too skeered to take the under for 2018, just say so - admit you think the economy will do well this year thanks to Trumpy!